[V6e] The Godbarian

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[V6e] The Godbarian

Post by Homm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Still not playing anymore, but if you have feedback i check the forum sometimes so just let me know and i'll fix things up.I know that some images are missing..stupid imageshack

This guide will help you building a really strong and safe build, probably one of the safest I ever played. Seems like on this forum, people always care about killing speed not about survivability, but I will show you here that you can have both Very Happy
It is based on an old miniguide from Marconecrox, The snake godbarian, which is about an unkillable barbarian using eagle and snake stance(we’ll had kraken to this),switching with thunderslam,SoR,stomblast and Titan Strike. This build effectiveness is all about skill switching, if you are not used to that,don’t stress now, I’ll explain it later.

First , this guide will be really newcomers friendly, that means that if you start median, and you don’t know what character to make, you are at the good place because you will fall in love with this one. You will see that I put a lot of pictures,I explain almost everything as simple as possible. I simply explained what I wanted to be explained when I start,and I didn’t find anywhere. Also, all around my guide I made some random pro tips, so I will probably answer some of your questions before you ask them ( nice uh?)

For Pro’s who just want to see if the build is effective,at the top of each categories I made a little quote with general info that you would understand easily,so you can just scroll down really fast and still get it Very Happy

You can go back to the top at any moment by clicking on it at the bottom of the post.

I think this guide will be very long to read,so just put a song you like,and enjoy

Overall view of the build

This build will use almost every melee spells that we got, will skill switch a lot , but is basicly a Stormblaster. We will get a Kraken oskill from our head, a good proc on weapon and some badass wolves behind us. You use Thunderstorm+Snake stance on start of the fight, fast switch to kraken+titan strike, then stormblast. Switch on eagle if Titan Strike isn’t enough and on Shower of Rock+Snake stance(rapidly switch to kraken after that) to spread a good 3/2 poison damage +debuff on bosses.
You don’t need ALL these skill switch. I don’t always do that. But for maximum effect,I would recommend to do that. But you can really just TS+Snake then SB+Kraken and switch on eagle when you’re fucked. But it would be less effective. I usually play like that when rushing really fast some easy areas.

Why playing this build?
  • Very high survivability, you’ll get 8 second full healing eagle stance+ Titan strike regeneration+life on striking+life on striking in melee+life leach, all the map stun with thunderslam+ thundergod…
  • High cleaning speed, once you spread the poison everything non uber die in a second
  • Cheap, you can seriously farm slowly with your T6 items, then get good vitality craft and you will still be able to farm well.
  • Noobie friendly. It was my first char,and I used him to farm for my other char in K3kba,Fauzt,TA and even duncraig.

Why not to play this build?
  • Lot of skill switching, when you are not used to it, it can be a pain. But it is so effective
  • Melee build. Even with mass regen, you can still be instakill by lasors and barrel,but with wolf stance and some reflex and don’t feel like it is a problem.
  • Not that much area of effect except thunderslam, but it is enough to spread poison.

(If you are noob and roaming the forum you might see the huge guide compilation made by chuck, I liked it and I like the way he rates his guides. I’ll go the same so we’ll see an overall look)

@ChuckNoRis wrote:*Kill speed : how fast can it kill a screen full of enemyes(with random resistances , not just to 1 element) . Uberquests taken in consideration : Duncraig , Vizjun , k3kba , Fauztinville . (/players 8 )
1= slow..2=..3=..4=..5= decent..6=..7=..8=..9=..10=Very fast
*Safety : how good are your chances to survive vs a screen full of enemyes . Uberquests taken in consideration : Duncraig , Ureh , Vizjun , Bremmtown . (/players 8 ) . Terms : defence , life , avoid, damage reduction , chance to block , life regeneration , source of teleport , AoE stun/slow
1=glass cannon..2=..3=..4=..5=decent..6=..7=..8=..9=..10= "Fort Knox"
*Gear : how expensive is the (end)gear this build requires
1=all gear parts are very expensive (SU's/great RW / crafted jewels)..2=..3=..4=..5=needs some expensive gear pieces..6=..7=..8=..9=..10=can do great with decent gear
*Fun : did you enjoy the build
1=booooriiiing..2=..3=..4=..5= decent..6=..7=..8=..8=..10=Very funny , kept me smiling all the way
*Gameplay : how hard is it to be played . how much "skill"/experience/brain does it require
1=requires a vast experience and a good tactic . not for low IQ players..2=..3=..4=..5=requires decent MXL knoledges and experience..6=..7=..8=..9=..10=any beginner can do great with it
*Efficiency : does it use the best gear and skillplan
1=sucks , requires many changes..2=..3=..4=..5=decent, can use a few changes..6=..7=..8=..9=..10=perfect

Well,that’s his notes,and I’ll use them,but not p8 because shut up Chuck…

Kill Speed: 6 , Even with kraken stance and Snake stance,when you find a Poison/lightning immune you get slow down a bit. Except with Thunderslam you won’t get too much aoe too,but you kill every thing you hit in 2-3 hit maximum. Trust me.
Safety: Big 9 here for me. Maxing eagle is like drinking a pot all the time.You get around 20% avoid, 10-15% damage reduce, a shitton of health, enough defense to reach what anyone would need. Only problem here is the chance of block,we have none. But who cares we are a WALL
Gear : Maybe around 5-8. We can do perfectly fine with all crafted gear. BUT. If you really want the character to be effective, op SSSSSSU can be used and you will shitbrix (I am not that rich,but you only need to read the docs and you’ll see that some items are really really great on this build)
Fun : 6-7 . Maybe not the funniest build ever, it could be frustrating to die from a lazor because you were melee,or from a barrel because you were so close of it that you didn’t see it in the crowd. Also skill switching can be a problem when you don’t like that go play a bowzon you fool
Efficiency : Around 10,and 5. Again,it depends on what you wanna do with it. If you want to farm fauzt, TA or K3KBA, well I would say that my girlfriend could do it. But if you want to farm duncraig,or those harsh new uber hate you marco,my build was flawless without ultimative.. you will have to use some good gear,and have a perfect knowledge of the uber.

Last edited by Homm on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 22 times in total

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [V6e] The Godbarian

Post by Homm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:36 pm

Strength:Enough to wear gear.With charms it is around 0
Dext: Enough to wear gear
Vitality: Main stats,get as much as possible
Energy: 0,no need
First thing you need to know is how to put your points. As you know, you get 5 points per level, but where to put them?

It is usefull to increase the Damage of Lion stance,earthquake and Shower of rock,along with your physical damage. Since this build don’t focus on massive physical damage, we will put just enough point in here to wear our gear. Good thing is that barb start with 30 so you’ll be fine for a few level.

You put too many point in a stat?No problem, if you play on single player,there is always Plugy (THAT YOU SHOULD USE) which allow you to restart your stat anytime you want. If you don’t use plugy or you are on Realm, go at Charsi’s shop and buy Elixir of Asolution, cube it with any rune and you’ll get a Belladona Elixir, which will restart all your points of stats and skill

Dext is used to increase your attack rating,your defense and the physical damage dealth by dexterity weapons (javelins, warp blades,spears,daggers,knifes,scepter) . Since we don’t use any, don’t put points in this one. Although,you can put some points in it early game if you feel like you miss your hits too much,it will help you get high attack rating,and you can always restats later.

Our main stats. Good thing is that barbarian get 3 health point per Vitality point. Which mean if you get an item who gives your 100 vitality,you’ll get 300 health(when a sorceress would get 100) Put the maximum points in this one.

NONE! Energy boost our spell damage and increase our mana. Again if you have mana problem you can perfectly put points in this one early game and restat later, no one will ever know

When you cube a unique or a set with a catalyst of learning,you get a Signet of learning wich give you 1 stat point. You can stack up to 500 so good luck farming Very Happy

Last edited by Homm on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Here is another really important part, the skills. And yeah, you will be using a lot of them. The more spells your brain can assimilate the stronger you will be.

I used the Online Skill planner so it will be better for visualisation, also I’ll write it there AND I will explain every single spell, so you will know what it does and why you put your precious points in them.

-->Click here<--

• Wolf Companion 15-20 depend if you don’t feel like you have enough wolves
  • Ancient Blood : 4-8-12 depend of your remaining skill points
  • Fortress: 1 , usefull in some situation
  • Spirit Guide: Left over, good skill but I don’t feel like maxing it, but you could.
  • Mountain King: 1, we don’t get enough stats for maxing it, soft point will take care of this one

• Guardian, defender, protector Spirit: 1 , good for some situation like summoning Uberquests+prerequisite.
  • Spirit Walk: Useful, better than walk when you know how to use it. And you will.

• Lion Stance: 1 point. Useful from lvl 1-5, we are not strength so not for us
  • Snake Stance: MAX THAT!
  • Bear Stance: Nawt for us. Fun in K3KBA though
  • Eagle Stance: One of our main stances MAX DAT!
  • Wolf Stance: 1: Sometimes you won’t have enemy to teleport, so with this you’ll walk fast enough to find one.

• Earthquake: Useful from 1-5, also prerequisite AND poison spreader
  • Bloodhatred: Sadly,only a prerequisite,we won’t use this at all.
  • Thunderslam: 1, enough to spread and stun the entire map for a couple of second.
  • Shower of Rock: 1, useful in some situations
  • Stormblast: 1, main spell.

• Runemaster: 1,Enough to get lot of defense
  • Thundergod: 1, enough to stun the entire map, saved my life couple of time Very Happy
  • Immortal: MAX IT! You’ll see later you fool.

As you can see,you’ll use pretty much EVERY spell of the barbarian tree’s except Throw ones (we could,but it would be more of a pain with switching weapon and shit, no way.)
Now,a more in depth description of EACH skills.

Offensive Spell

Titan Strike
First spell you gonna use. It turns you into an overpowered metal barbarian :DIt incrase your Dext,your strength and your health regen while active.In fact,try to get it active all the time. ALL THE GOT DAMNIT TIME. You will be able to tank every group of monster early game just by hitting with that.
And it's FREE  Dancing

Earthquake

First Skill you will learn and use. As you can see,it ''throw''a weird wave that does damage. To be really effective it needs you to put lot of points in strength so it would had some magic damages. We won't do that because we would lose lot of Vitality (see the ''stats assignement'' above). But you can still do it before lvl 24 (when you'll use stormblast as main skill) and remove some Strength points later.
You will use this spell all the time from lvl 2 to 24, and after level 6 you will also use it to SPREAD your poison over all enemies. But to do so,you need positioning. Look at this image

As you can see, left one is hitting the enemy X in the oposite direction of the enemies. That is bad because the wave will go on the stupid wall and you'll get surrounded fast. On the right side you can see that it hits all the enemies (took the screeshot too late,but it hits the Skeletons too.)

ThunderSlam

Main poison spreader. You see that it cast a big circular wave all around me. Well this wave also stun ennemies for 3 seconds! It does 3/4 of your damage, so if your poison hit of 100 , it will hit of 75 if you use that spell to spread it. But who cares,because it is all over the map, each 4 seconds.
Cool thing is that it doesn't lock your other cooldowns (like thunderslam or Jitan's gate). You won't use this early game because it cost a shittons of mana, and you can easily spread your poison with Earthquake. But when you get some gear and Stormblast, you'll use it Really often.

Shower of Rock

Shower of rock is imo a pro player spell. Sure everyone can spam that massive spell and do really well,try it. But i mean, as you can see,you first hit,and THEN, few second later, rockes start to fall. Well in some area of the game,you won't have that few seconds because enemies moves too fast,or you would get instakilled.
Talking about the effect. It does 3/2 of your weapon damage,so it means your Snake Stance will do TONS OF DAMAGE. Use it on rough enemies. Like bosses or elite monsters. It also reduce the velocity of your enemies stuck in that of 15%, and reduce their attack rating (which means it lower their chance to hit you,which is awesome)
Also,only use this skill when you are confortable in skillswitching,because Stormblast does way more damage in this build,you may want to use SoR only for debuff+Poison damage.
According to diablo’s wiki, the spell cast 20 rocks per attack.

Fortress

This skill is awesome, and that's why lot of people use it as main skill. We won't. Thought we WILL use it as a support skill. It cast 8 arrow-thrower badass-rock-towers that shoot arrows to nearby ennemies.It spread our poison. It carry our on striking proc. It life leach(not much but still)  Surprised  For exemple,the stupid Smith can be cheesed by casting Fortress and running in circle. That's easy,that's cookie-cutter,that's lame, but it works.
You may want to get near a wall when you cast them,so they will stick on it and fuse together making a huge machinegun of death.
The Range listed on the skill description is around you,not the tower itself. That means if you cast Fortress and run in the oposite dirrection,they won't shoot for afar.Also if you are not in the same room,they won't shoot.
When you cast Fortress,you screen is getting darker,and if you don't use Titan Strike at the moment,you character looks different.

So if you are casting Fortress,then runing like a retarded chicken and you don't know if you are still on cooldown and you don't have the time to check because your Fortress accidently killed two baal spawn and you are in action. Just look your screen/character color and skillswitch at the same moment it goes back to normal. So you won't miss a second.

Stormblast

DAT LIGHTNING!
This is the best melee spell ever. It hit of lightning,so you can have -100% enemy lightning resist and hit like a bull in a truck. It also hit 25 times per second. Which is awesomly big.And it is shiny,and we love shiny spells. Why only put one point then? Because it only gives more range,and with +skills we already have enough. i hit the 40 yard with crappy gear.
Click on this to get the yard chart. Pretty useful
You want to spam it as much as possible, so you will need attack speed (we'll see that later) and -100 to enemy lightning resistance so you will double your damage Very Happy(we'll see that too)

Stances

Lion Stance

So This is our first stance. Unfortunetly, we will use this only from lvl 2 to 5,after that we get op snake stance and this one will be useless. If you wonder who could benefit from that, it's simply a stance for heavy strength barb. But it incrase our damage taken,and we don't like that.

Snake Stance

Awh yeah, this is our bread and butter. This stance add a SHIT TONS of poison damage to everything that carry weapon damage (melee swing,Thunderslam,SoR,Earthquake,arrows,javelins,ect,ect,ect) so we will be able to lower the health of some enemies really efficiently. You cast Thunderslam+Snake stance,and when they'll be melee with you they will already be around 50% health. Second thing that this beauty does is to slow ennemies. The more you put point in it the more it slows, from 1 to 50%. It means you will slow the ennemies movement speed and attack speed by half.And yeah, slow+poison damage is a really good combo.Also, eagle stance add 6% poison damage per point. Since we max it,it’s godly Laughing

Bear Stance

This one is really great,but i chose not to use it because we would need to have it all the time,and imo skill switching is more efficient. It add a lot of defense,and damage reduce,which is great. Also,it pierce through skeleton resistance. You will mainly use this to farm Kurast3k3ba (a uberlevel full of skeletons) because you will just go in,kill skeletons,pick the loots. gg.

Eagle Stance

Another of our main stances. It gives so much health regen it's ridiculous. Even after the massive nerf,you can still get good result while using this. End game,with 30 000 health and 8 seconds regen, it means you will get around 3750 health per second. Which is high. You'll need to use that when situation is getting hard, you just run away,switch to eagle,when you full health you go back in the melee.
It also gives life leach,which is godly. After one or two atmg you will be full health whatever you do.

Wolf Stance

This stance is okay. Lot of people would say that it is good,but in this build we don't move with our feets that much.If you decide you don't want to use Spirit Walk, well you can use this one to move faster. One point is more than enough for you to run like a retarded gazelle.

Spirit Tree
Put those points only if you want to use Spirit Walk (read the description if you're not sure yet). If not, forget this and put your leftover in Spirit Guide.Also, SPIRITS DON'T FOLLOW YOU ANYMORE! seems like people prefer like that..

Guardian Spirit

This readhead throws some axe that stun and pierce enemies,and he cast Stampede (which is lot of axe stunning and piercing ennemies) I usually use him for summoning uberquests for his massive map stun. Use it early game,he'll tank for you and stun every monsters.

Defender Spirit

This guy uses a Retaliate skill on attack (grey nova that knockback ennemies) really great for crowd control, since we are not summoner he dies too easy so it is kinda pointless to cast it.

Protector Spirit

Their only use is because they cast Bloodlust when they hit,which is a big boost for your elemental damages. Use it now and then. Not really great but still better than a kick in the nuts.

Here you can see the boost of Protectors, now it’s your choice to use it or not. Use it if you feel it’s high enough for you.
Greater Manifestation

Big boost to your spirits. Now they will survive one more hit.

Spirit Walk

The main reason you put those points in this Tree. Why using this? Well, when you use the uberskill Immortal,it grants you lot of avoid while standing still, though when you move,you lose that precious avoid. Well when you use spirit walk,you can move AND keep the avoid. Also ,you can use this to engage or go out of a fight and use eagle. SW in the fight,hit hit hit, SW on a far monster,switch to wolf,run away,switch to eagle, monsters are coming,SW on one, Repeat.
You will never reach the spell timer,even while maxim it. BUT it is a great teleport skill that can save your life,or engage a fight
It also gives some cool Radius to your stances,which is great in Multiplayer ,or when you use Spirits. Here you can see the radius.

Rage Tree

Wolf Companion

I need to start with the best. Those wolves are perfect. I mean,there is no way they could be more badass (except if they were shooting blue lazorz from their eyes or barking explosive cows..but still) They are untargetable,that means they don't make aggro,they don't get hit,they don't die,they don't kill you with the aoe of the death projector's lazer. They also hit,and they hit hard. In fact,they apply an op curse that add physical damage to your attack,look at the image...

As you can see,at lvl 25 you get +4110 damage...wait..What does it looks like with +skill n shit?

OH YEAH! lvl 53 it adds 5530 damage to each of your hit. Stormblast (with Target Takes additional damage of x) hits 25 times per seconds (total: 133 250 damage added). It is really awesome and you should put as much point as possible. (always a multiple of 5,so you'll get more wolves) Only cons to this spell is that sometimes they are stupid and runs everywhere,but who cares,they op  Twisted Evil

Ancient Blood

This spell is tricky. You need to put a multiple of 4 in it,so it will add a Maximum skill level to all of you other skills. BUT knowing you need to max some skills, you don't wanna end with not enough point to max them all. I highly recommend to calculate how many point you need/you have before putting point in this spell.

We don't put a lot of point in this one even if it gives health because it is based on Soft point, putting hard point in it wouldn't make a big difference,so gear will take care

Spirit Guide

This skill is a passive that boost our defense,damage and cast speed(meh) when we are near our wolves. Since we'll have lot of them,we will always be near. Again this skill is great but putting points in them wouldn't make a HUGE difference. Although, this is a good place to put our leftovers points, if you didn't chose the Spirit Walk way,you'll have some more so put them here for maximal defense.
This is the aura you get at your feet when you are near your wolves.

Mountain King

Again,another boost.We love boosts. It grant a lot of % to all abilities. Which is great. So why not putting our leftovers here? Let's take a look.

Maybe it is not clear enough..

You can see in the graph that after 15 points,it start to have a diminishing return. So you can easily understand that with 20 points and your +skill,you won't get the same profit as Spirit Guide.

UberSkills
You can choose an uberskill at lvl 90. And only one.

Runemaster
This is the skill we are gonna use. I don't want to list the 2 others,but one gives lot of rainbow damage,but we will have more than enough with Kraken Stance(see End game gear section) and the other one boost our spirits,which we won't use enough. This one is a passive(did i say we liked boosts?)
that add % defense per each runes you put in your gear. If you prefer to add rainbow damage, put jewels all over you gear and take Nephalem weapons. BUT,i wouldn't recommend it because you will highly lack of defense  Silent  Sad thing about this skill,is that you get +1% per 2 points in it..so if you want to have a good result you need LOT of points in it. Which is bad because we lack of points.

Immortal
This skill is a passive (Blob ) that add LOT of fast hit recovery and avoid when you don't move.Stupidly underrated spell because everyone thinks 'gosh when i run i lose it its useless qq  Evil or Very Mad '' all i have to say is :  DOH! . In fact,with this build if you pick Spirit walk,you almost never walk/run. SO you ALWAYS get the % avoid, which can be very high. When things maxed, you can get around 20% avoid. Its is like playing the russian roulette with 1/5 to dodge everything...Ok said like that it really sucks. But hey, you get 20% chance to avoid ANY damage. Spells,physicals,barrel,lazors,exploding cows,falling dishwashers, EVERYTHING.
You get this skill from the Ennead Challenge,which i listed bellow.

ThunderGod
Another passive ( Bouncing) and this one gives two very useful things. It adds a big amount(big enough) of lightning damage to attack. And since we will have -100 enemy lightning resist,it is really useful. It also gives a passive thunderslam that active every 15 sec. With my +skills i can achieve 5 sec stun,which means enemies will get stun 1/3 of times,+your own thunderslam, cc almost all the time.

Kraken Stance
An old uberskill, it is perfectly normal that you don't see it in your skill sheet,since it's not there anymore. I listed it here because we will get it from a Crafted Barbarian Helm(+(18 to 29) to Kraken Stance ). Kraken Stance gives a shit load of fire/cold/lightning(moar lightning) so it will be hard for monsters to have immunities versus us.Mine had +29 to Kraken, with +skills i get 40. At lvl 40,it have +2220 to 11 100 to the tri elements. That means a maximum of 33 300 tri elemental damage to attack. Stormblast hits 25 times per second. Thats means with kraken stance on,it adds 832 500 rainbow damages to our attack  Colored  In theory  Very Happy  Because in fact, stupid monsters had resists,and immunities who will grantly lower this awesome number  Sad  Although,it's fun to see that Stormblast will still hit strong in every elements  Blob
Kraken Stance get 2% more fire/cold/lightning damage per EVERY points you put in ANY Stance. So with max Snake and eagle,+1 point in the other,we will get really good results

Keybinding
Keybinding is important, it allows you to fly on your keyboard and use every spell you need.My keybind is.
F1: Stormblast
F2:Kraken Stance
F3: ThunderSlam
F4: Snake Stance
F5: Titan Strike
#: Spirit Walk (since it is close on my keyboard
F6: Eagle Stance
F7: Wolf Stance
F8: Jitan’s gate (or blink)
F9: Town Portal

As you can see,the more we use a spell,the closest it is from F1. Because your finger will always be close to F1-2-3,and 1-2-3-4 for pots. I use the F keys,but you can perfectly change them to make it easier for you. I just listed the skill you will always use there.

Last edited by Homm on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:28 pm; edited 15 times in total

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ok i personaly don't like this part because i don't want to tell people put that because you will pwn asses. Although,in some guide i just feel people are throwing stuff here just to fill the guide,or not accessible gear for begginer until some time of playing. When i started there was a good melee barb guide (less than this one  Very Happy ) but the gear section was so bad, only names,with :this is good,this is less good. Not really great for begginers. So i will just list items that i think are ''good'',i will tell you why, and you will be able to chose what YOU want, what YOU feel good. Also some times it is better to take what you find.Assuming you play untwinked, you probably won't find your jitan's kamon before act 5 if you are not lucky,and it's not every body who wants to farm andariel again and again to make tier 1 uniques. So just take what you find, disenchant every non useful unique you got and make the one you like slowly Smile

Didn't find a good layout for this part,and it is gonna be a lot of information,so i think i will just spoiler them.I will separate uniques, rares,runewords and honorifics. For unique part i listed only the tier6 items,because they have better stats and you will better see the usefulness of the items Very Happy

Also,i put the image of the most op set in Median XL : the Teletubies gear of the op motherfucker.
Unique

Helm
Spoiler:

Slimedrool
Jawbone Cap (6)
Defense: (572-755)
Adds (226-450)-(451-900) poison damage over 6 seconds
-(27 to 30)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Attacker Flees after Striking 10%
+(131 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
theses are good for enhancing our Snake Stance, since it add other poison damage and -enemy res. Not the best option imo but still good.

Thunderdome
Assault Helmet (6)
Defense: (1356-2012)
30% Chance to cast level 29 Flash on Attack
100% Chance to cast level 49 Lightning Cascade when you Level-Up
Adds 1-(481-960) lightning damage
+(18 to 20) to Lightning Shield
(27 to 30)% Bonus to Strength
+(191 to 220)% Enhanced Defense
Everything on this item is beautiful. Since you will have -100% enemy res, you want to maximize your lightning potential. Lightning shield is a buff that make the attackers take lightning damage. Which is great because you will always get hit. It also works on all your team,so if you have guardians on,well they'll damage the attacker before dying Very Happy. Flash is a small radius nova of lightning that damage enemies. All good.

Glowskull
Crown (6)
Defense: (1742-2628)
1% Chance to cast level 12 Unholy Armor on Attack
+(36 to 40)% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
-(18 to 20)% to Enemy Poison Resistance

+(181 to 210)% Enhanced Defense
Poison Resist +(66 to 75)%
Total Character Defense Plus (27 to 30)%
(18 to 20)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
Increase Maximum Durability (46 to 50)%
Again,another helm to boost your snake stance. Poison skill duration will make your snake stance last a bit longer on your targets.Unholy armor makes you invulnerable to everything for a small duration. You might think 1% is not enough,but trust me when it proc you will be happy Smile

Lanterne Rouge
Great Helm (6)
Defense: (1452-2172)
15% Chance to cast level 14 Flamefront on Attack
-15% Slower Run/Walk
15% Increased Attack Speed
-(18 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Replenish Life +(66 to 75)
This one is ok, you might think that flamefront is strong(which it is) but thing is we won't have -100 fire enemy res, or any fire spell damage,so this proc will do low damage. You can take it if you want a rainbow proc to kill lightning immune,but meh. Sometime you will kill an enemy and proc flamefront so it hit an enemy far behind,this is fun when it happens Very Happy

Armor
Spoiler:

Not a lot of choice here.But the one we have are good.

Carmen Arvale
Studded Leather (6)
Defense: (1208-2225)
10% Chance to cast level 18 Gift of the Wild when you Kill an Enemy
(18 to 20)% Bonus to Buff/Debuff/Cold Skill Duration
Lightning Resist +(36 to 40)%
Cold Resist +(36 to 40)%
Poison Resist +(36 to 40)%

(351 to 400)% Extra Gold from Monsters
This one is good when you lack of resist. With melee char you always need to have max res because you don't know when a meteor shower will fall on your head  Neutral

Albrecht's Revenge
Chain Mail (6)
Defense: (1432-2735)
10% Chance to cast level 1 Arrow on Striking
Adds (401-800)-(801-1600) cold damage

Cold Resist +(46 to 50)%
(23 to 25)% Reanimate as: Returned Archer
+(52 to 60) Life after each Demon Kill
Requirements (-36 to -40)%
This one is in my top 2 favorites :DThe arrow is simply an arrow. Just like if you were wearing a bow,and normal attack a monster. It does 1/1 damage. Why is it strong? Because it carry your stances and your arrows. So your arrow can proc an arrow if the 10% ding again. With stormblast we hit 25 times a second, so you will proc lot of arrow, since you are melee you probably won't see them,but it will improve your kill speed. Cold damage is great,not godly but hey,it add damages so don't whine. Returned archer are skeletons with a bow. Why i love them? Because they are meatshield, and they fire when you are melee. Also,stances works on them.So even if the skeleton hits of one, they will hit like trucks because of Kraken Stance

Werecat
Breast Plate (6)
Defense: (1984-3904)
10% Chance to cast level 16 Claw Tornado on Attack
30% Increased Attack Speed
(46 to 50)% Chance of Open Wounds
+(36 to 40) to Strength
+(36 to 40) to Dexterity
+(36 to 40) to Vitality

Very underrated armor, i like it imo. It gives everything good,nothing more. Claw tornado is simply a tornado who does physical damage(carry our stances) and pierce through enemies. Open wound makes your enemy bleeding,it is like another type of poison. With the butcher charm you will get 100% so your enemies will always bleeding,which is good. Flat stats always great, at tier 6 you will get 120 health with this armor.

Jitan's Kamon
Splint Mail (6)
Defense: (2170-4307)
100% Chance to cast level 42 Singularity when you Die
10% Chance to cast level 19 Guard Tower when you Kill an Enemy
Adds (241-480)-(481-960) fire damage
Adds (241-480)-(481-960) lightning damage
Adds (241-480)-(481-960) cold damage

Damage Reduced by 10%
Tadah,my favorite choice. Lot of rainbow damage  Colored we love that. Damage reduce by 10%...you will reduce EVERY physical damage by 10%,it is huge(cap is 50%) Guard Tower is like a single Fortress. You will see that it proc really often,and helps killing far ennemies. When you have 3-4 towers up you will kill anything on the map. Singularity is a black hole who does physical damage but doesn't carry our stances and proc. Still,it might help cleaning your body,helping for recovery part.

Shield
Spoiler:

Sad thing here is that shields need lot of dexterity,always look at offline docs or website to know if you have enough stats to wear a piece of gear.

Banner of Duncraig
Kite Shield (6)
Defense: (1722-3248)
4% Chance to cast level 11 Bloodlust on Attack
4% Chance to cast level 11 Fortress on Attack

+(44 to 50) to Strength
+(44 to 50) to Dexterity
Lightning Resist +(66 to 75)%
Cold Resist +(66 to 75)%
Again some res,always help. Bloodlust for extra damages and Fortress. 4% is low,but when it proc,you will be happy. You will see that in action the 4%,plus your own fortress, you will full the map of fortress pretty easily.

Golden Fleece
Bull Shield (6)
Defense: (739-1227)
50% Chance to cast level 12 Arrow when Struck by a Missile
+(2 to 4) to Barbarian Skill Levels

+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(36 to 40) to Strength
Increase Maximum Life (18 to 20)%
+(131 to 150)% Damage when using an Apple
(71 to 80)% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
This,is godly in tran athula. If your plan is to farm it, take this with you. The proc is just....damn. 50% when struck by a missile? Do you even know how many stupid missile are fired at you in Tran Athula... the 50% will cast all the time. You could just stay there and kill amazons with the proc...Although in other part of the game it is not ''that'' good because the amount of missile is lower.Still a good pick though.

Invictus
Gilded Shield (6)
Defense: (5456-10894)
Durability: 67
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 286
Required Level: 57
4% Chance to cast level 13 Gift of the Wild when you Kill an Enemy
Lion Stance Damage Bonus (171 to 200)%
+(241 to 280)% Enhanced Defense
+(36 to 40) to all Attributes
Damage Reduced by (9 to 10)%
Total Character Defense Plus (36 to 40)%
Gift of the wild boost your damage,why not? And yes,you can pick this one for the 10% damage reduce. With Jitan's kamon you will get 20%,which is huuuuge  Twisted Evil 40 all attribute is also good,it had 120 health, some energy so your procs will hit harder,helps you wearing your stuff with minimal point in strength,all good.

Belt
Spoiler:

Only one choice here. Others are ok,but i couldn't compare them to this one because this one is so op. So op you will stick to it even with late game gear. If you have 2 crystals,and don't know where to start your gear. HERE

Deadfall
Heavy Belt (6)
Defense: (1970-2751)
10% Chance to cast level 13 Shower of Rocks when you Kill an Enemy
10% Chance of Crushing Blow

+(66 to 75) to Strength
Awh yeah. Do you know how op shower of rock is? Yes because you use it. How op would it be if it was cast a screen away from you because the 10% proc couple of times. Because the shower of rock carry the 10%. Thing is, shower of rock hit so hard,that you will certainly kill enemies with it. So it can be a proc chain if there is many ennemies(tran athula,fauztinville,duncraig). Strength bonus is huge,high defense for a belt. Use it. use it at all cost.

Gloves
Spoiler:

Vilehand
Leather Gloves (6)
Defense: (174-185)
+(18 to 20)% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
Adds (201-400)-(401-800) poison damage over 8 seconds
+(18 to 20)% to Poison Spell Damage

Poison Length Reduced by (22 to 25)%
Nice poison damage,nothing really good except that but still a good pick. Low def for me  Sad

Visegrip
Light Gauntlets (6)
Defense: (269-374)
10% Chance to cast level 11 Crucify on Attack
+(36 to 40) to Maximum Damage
(27 to 30)% Chance of Open Wounds
(-171 to -200) to Monster Defense per Hit
(14 to 15)% Bonus to Strength
Now we talkin. Crucify is a multihitting spell. We love that. Again open wound, monster defense CAN be good because we'll have low attack rating. Bonus stength is awesome since it is %.

Pollice Verso
Gauntlets (6)
Defense: (872-1398)
14% Chance to cast level 8 Time Strike when Attacked
+(18 to 20) to Strength
+(86 to 100) Mana after each Kill
+(31 to 35) Life after each Kill
At a point in the game,you will need to spam stormblast and you will probably lack of mana. Well this solve the problem. Time strike is a spell that double hit. It hits the first time,then a second time couple seconds later. Again in crowded area it is great to use that. My opinion is mixed between this and visegrip. Defense is huge in this one,that's important. You might want to chose between the 2. Except if you prefer poison damage  Thinking
Boots
Spoiler:

Death Spur
Heavy Boots (6)
Defense: (248-306)
1% Chance to cast level 16 Spike Nova when you Take Damage
+(1 per level) to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
(46 to 50)% Chance of Open Wounds
+(36 to 40) to Strength
+(36 to 40) to Dexterity

Pretty much all good. Spike nova is a...nova of spike..can't say more ahah. It pierce and carry your stance. Open wound again,good stats. With better def it would be perfect.

Stand in the fire to proc MASSIVE amount of spike nova. You can clean a map with that. Like,in duncraig,go in the fire and you'll see slain souls fall like paper.
Also,remember the cap of open wounds is 100%,after that it is useless so don't stack too much of it

Lionpaw
Chain Boots (6)
Defense: (718-997)
+(27 to 30) to all Attributes
+(131 to 150) to Life

+(131 to 150) to Mana
Total Character Defense Plus (18 to 20)%
(216 to 250)% Extra Gold from Monsters
I always pick these for the stats bonus. Also good defense with the Total Character def. Lack of proc because i love proc  Bouncing Mr. Green  But hey these boots are very good.

Zealot Rush
Light Plated Boots (6)
Defense: (863-1235)
15% Faster Run/Walk
15% Increased Attack Speed
(86 to 100)% Bonus to Attack Rating

(18 to 20)% Bonus to Dexterity
(11 to 12)% Reanimate as: Dark Templar
Pick these if you lack of attack rating,because it gives a lot of it. With % dexterity,these are probably the boots that give the most defense. Also the dark templar are little zealot that helps you melee,so why not?

Amulets
Spoiler:

Angel Heart
Required Level: 40
+1 to All Skills
(6 to 10)% Bonus to Strength
(6 to 10)% Bonus to Dexterity
Total Character Defense Plus (16 to 20)%

+(3 to 4) to Light Radius
Pretty much everything right, but problem is that we don't have that much choice of amulets :(No need to tell why this amulet is good though. NEED MOAR PROC  Evil or Very Mad

Athulua's Oracle
Required Level: 60
+1 to All Skills
10% Faster Run/Walk
10% Increased Attack Speed
(101 to 250)% Bonus to Attack Rating

(16 to 20)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
Just like Zealot Rush,pick this one if you need more attack rating. Really good amulet overall too. (no proc again  Hitting a Wall )

The Dreamcatcher
Required Level: 80
+2 to All Skills
15% Faster Cast Rate
-(6 to 10)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(6 to 10)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(6 to 10)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(6 to 10)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
All Resists +(21 to 25)%

+(31 to 40) Mana after each Kill
Yes,this one is a caster amulet,but who cares since it will help us reach the precious -100 enemy res. Also grant - other res for our rainbow damages. All good.

Witchmoon
Amulet
Required Level: 100
+(11 to 15) Energy Factor to Spell Damage
4% Chance to cast level 17 Frog Prince on Attack
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
+(16 to 20)% to Spell Damage

Increase Maximum Mana 40%
(11 to 15)% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
Awh yeah, a proc. Frog Prince is a frog that emit frost novas. It is ''ok''. Thing is that the amu itself is a steroid boost to ALL your proc (hope you took flash on helm). Spell damage,energy factor to spell damage. Awesome. Also the damage taken goes to mana will help our survability a bit.

Rare Amulet with some crazy shit in it
If you find a rare amulet,keep it. Rares can be very good,go kill some dragons in the desert and reroll them with town portal scrolls. You might have some good stats like +3 skills, doom proc, mythal proc ect. I'm not the best person to explain rare crafting since i always use uniques,but some veteran think that rares are the best so hey, do it if you feel like it.

Rings
Spoiler:

Noob Loop
Required Level: 1
Adds 10-20 damage
+(11 to 15) to Strength
+(11 to 15) to Dexterity
+5% to Experience Gained
Here is the first position in the category : Twinked gear. Seriously,pick double of this if you want to level ASAP. If you don't have them,don't search or craft them, they are only good if you ''find'' them like ''hey i have nothing else to wear,why not?'' . The xp bonus is good but i prefer having offenssive rings.

Ring of Truth
Required Level: 20
15% Faster Hit Recovery
25% Faster Block Rate
(31 to 50)% Bonus to Attack Rating
Total Character Defense Plus (11 to 15)%

Slows Attacker by (3 to 5)%
+2 to Light Radius
Now we talking. Here is a good ring. FHR,FBR(we use shield) attack raiting,character defense. Awh yeah.

Empyrean Band
1% Chance to cast level 7 Singularity when you Kill an Enemy
(3 to 5)% Bonus to All Attributes
Increase Maximum Life and Mana 10%

(51 to 100)% Extra Gold from Monsters
My second favorite ring,but it can be your first place. Really good ring. Singularity helps cleaning(a bit..lvl 7..) attribute gives health, increase max life by 10%. Low level too so you can put lot of Mystic Orb.

Xorine's Ring
Required Level: 80
15% Chance to cast level 9 Punisher when you Kill an Enemy
(51 to 100)% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 175-613 poison damage over 7 seconds

Poison Resist +(31 to 40)%
(11 to 15)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
AWH YEAH  Cheers! This one is so pretty.Use both of them. Seriously i know it is only opinions that i give. But come on, how could you use another ring while this one is perfect. Ok,it doesn't give vitality. But the punisher proc is godly. I explain. 15% stacks when you wear both. You might think lvl 9 punisher is low,true. But punishers have high base damage. Also,if you use the spell boost amulet, you have -100 poison enemy res, you might hit really hard. Also,punishers carry when you kill an enemy proc,and fire 3 bolts. So you can kill an enemy,proc punishers who will kill enemies,who will proc punishers... awesome no? If it doesn't kill it,at least it will help you by doing massive poison damage.
Weapons

Spoiler:
Ok big problem for me is that there is a shit load of weapon in median. We will be looking for high damage, lighning proc,poison proc,weapon damage proc, health/vitality. I will only list the most powerful one.,or the most useful. Because it would take me forever and you would only see a wall of text.. If you want to play your melee barb dualwield, be sure to know what works and what doesn't. Here's a list
What Works With DW:

The only things that work from the off-hand weapon are:

* Skill bonuses
* Attribute bonuses
* + to Life/Mana/Maximum Stamina
* Maximum Life/Mana %
* Replenish Life
* Regenerate Mana %
* + to Life/Mana After Each (Demon) Kill
* % Damage Taken Goes to Mana
* Attacker Takes (Lightning) Damage
* % Extra Gold From Monsters
* % Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
* +% to Experience Gained
* Reduce All Vendor Prices %
* + to Light Radius
* % Increased Chance of Blocking
* % Faster Run/Walk /Hit Recovery/Block/Cast Rate
* + Defence (vs Mêlée/Missile)
* +% Enhanced Defence
* (Magic) Damage Reduced (by %)
* Resist +%
* +% to Maximum Resist
* + Absorb (%)
* Poison Length Reduced by %
* Half Freeze Duration
* Cannot be Frozen
* +% to Skill Damage
* -% to Enemy Resistance
So, pretty much nothing that has to do with applying damage works, except for elemental skill damage and -res.

Finis Terra
Falchion (6)
One-Hand Damage: (151-166) to (177-195)
13% Chance to cast level 12 Shower of Rocks on Attack
1% Chance to cast level 24 Meteor Shower when you Kill an Enemy

+(191 to 220)% Enhanced damage
-(18 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(18 to 20)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Fire Resist +(36 to 40)%
Poison Resist +(36 to 40)%

Pretty good choice, we will never have enough shower of rock. Also help for -enemy res cap. Help for res too.

Raptor Beak
Broad Sword (6)
One-Hand Damage: (168-185) to (203-224)
50% Chance to cast level 18 Time Strike when Struck by a Missile
+(36 to 40) to Vitality
+(36 to 40) Life on Striking in Melee
+(18 to 20) Life when Struck by an Enemy
(131 to 150)% Extra Gold from Monsters
Cheers! COME AT ME TRAN ATHULA.  Seriously this is like the arrow when struck by a missile. You will proc a shitton of time strike,you will kill amazons without even knowing it. Again,less useful in other areas.

Herr Donner
Long Sword (6)
One-Hand Damage: (156-169) to (185-200)
Durability: 86
Required Strength: 427
Required Level: 54
30% Chance to cast level 24 Flash on Attack
+(141 to 160)% Enhanced damage
40% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 1-(381-450) lightning damage

Stun Attack
+(36 to 40)% to Lightning Spell Damage
One of my favorite weapon,since i like Flash. It improve everything you already have.It give stun attack before Thundergod, add flat lightning damage. And 30% flash on attack is pretty big.

Bonerattler
Maul (6)
Two-Hand Damage: (249-276) to (503-567)
+(2 to 3) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(216 to 250)% Enhanced damage
+(181 to 210) to Maximum Damage
+(261 to 300)% Damage to Undead
(18 to 20)% Chance of Crushing Blow
(14 to 15)% Reanimate as: Bone Archer
(14 to 15)% Reanimate as: Burning Dead Archer
(14 to 15)% Reanimate as: Horror Archer
Ok i wouldn't RECOMMAND this,because it is 2 handed and it will remove the use of a shield. But if you feel confortable without shield,and you want heavier damage. TAKE THIS. The reanimates are not strong,but they will take your op kraken stance. And with 20 reanimates,you will feel like having constant fortress that follow you all the time.Plus they are meatshield. Why not? Also i love reanimates.

Shadowstrike
Pilum (6)
One-Hand Damage: (87-96) to (188-209)
100% Chance to cast level 51 Dark Power when you Level-Up
40% Chance to cast level 35 Punisher when you Kill an Enemy
+(66 to 75) to Maximum Damage
+(18 to 20) to all Attributes
Fire Resist +(46 to 50)%
Cold Resist +(46 to 50)%
Wow, level 35 Punishers. And 40% means that if your punisher kills an enemy there is almost 1/2 chance that it will proc another 3 punishers.If you already have -enemy res i would highly recommend to use that in crowded area. Not very good vs boss though since you don't kill anything near.(dark power gives damage and crushing blow to the party...)

Sudis Murale
Glaive (6)
One-Hand Damage: (116-128) to (314-351)
10% Chance to cast level 19 Fortress when you Kill an Enemy
+(131 to 150) to Maximum Damage
+(46 to 50) to Strength
+(36 to 40) to Dexterity
Total Character Defense Plus (36 to 40)%

Also a good pick for crowded area since fortress will proc other fortress and you will be easily surrounded by LOT of fortress. Some people like it,some thinks 10% is low. Well i think try it and go with your feeling Smile

Fangspear
Spetum (6)
Two-Hand Damage: (252-278) to (549-609)
30% Chance to cast level 16 Miasma on Attack
50% Chance to cast level 41 Venomous Spirit on Attack

+(2 to 4) to Amazon Skill Levels
+(201 to 230)% Enhanced damage
Adds (81-90)-(176-200) damage
(261 to 300)% Bonus to Miasma Haunt Duration
+(36 to 40) Life after each Kill
Oh my god a barb with a spear? yes why not. Again i prefer a shield but if you like 2h,why not? This spear is awesome. It gives miasma on attack(who has a big debuff) and a big boost to miasma. It is like saying USE ME! Also venomous spirit does high poison damage and track a target. With this weapon you don't even need to use snake stance early(but do it for crowd control+spreading)
Ironsleet
Balanced Knife (6)
One-Hand Damage: (163-182) to (396-452)
10% Chance to cast level 13 Knife Throw on Striking
100% Chance to cast level 62 Cold Fear when you Level-Up
+(241 to 280)% Enhanced damage
+(206 to 240) to Maximum Damage
-(27 to 30)% Target Defense
(24 to 27)% Stamina stolen per Hit
Cold Resist +(46 to 50)%
Not the best choice, but since you strike like crazy,you might like the massive amount of knives everywhere. But if you like that weapon click on this

Rockshatter
Balanced Axe (6)
One-Hand Damage: (105-118) to (375-423)
4% Chance to cast level 37 Blast Wave when you Kill an Enemy
+(231 to 270)% Enhanced damage
+(131 to 150) to Maximum Damage
(27 to 30)% Chance of Crushing Blow
Enhanced Weapon Damage +(131 to 150)%
+(66 to 75) to Strength
+(36 to 40) Life after each Kill
Socketed: 6
throwing axe even if we don't throw it,the blast wave pushback stun(?) and damage the ennemies. VERY good crowd control ability.Also with perfect rainbow stones you will easily get 100% crushing blow (remove instantly 1/8 of ennemy current health) which mean you will kill any boss in one stormblast. I RECOMMAND THAT

Bul Kathos' Teaching
Kriegsmesser (6)
One-Hand Damage: (232-256) to (450-664)
10% Chance to cast level 14 Spike Nova on Attack
+(2 to 3) to Barbarian Skill Levels

+(3 per level) to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(241 to 280)% Damage to Demons
+(11 to 12) to Inner Fire
+(351 to 400) to Life

+(31 to 35) Life on Striking in Melee
Total Character Defense Plus (18 to 20)%
This is a high damage weapon. Perfect proc, massive damage(+damage on demons) Lot of life,even defense  Dizzy  It also give Inner Fire wich is an instant heal (0,8 sec i think,not instant but close too). I personally used this one because i found it early game. the 10% will not proc as much as a 30% flash obviously,but it pierce and has a big area of effect.So it is a really good proc.
You can buy Spike Nova's mystic orb at araka's shop who will stack with this item because it is the same level. so you can get +15% moar(for a total of 25% which is pretty high)

Wrathchild
Labrys (6)
Two-Hand Damage: (453-505) to (923-1047)
Required Strength: 696
Thunderfury
+(2 to 4) to Barbarian Skill Levels
+(241 to 280)% Enhanced damage
-30% Decreased Attack Speed
+(361 to 420) to Maximum Damage
Enhanced Weapon Damage +(46 to 50)%
Slows Target by (18 to 20)%
(131 to 150)% Extra Gold from Monsters
You might want to take this one for the MASSIVE amount of damage. Also with perfect rainbow you can get high amount of crushing blow. Good thing is Thunderfury who does little bolt of lightning based on weapon damage(which,in this case is really high). Bad thing is -30% decreased attack speed..meh i like hitting fast,but if you prefer to hit like a truck it is your choice. No shield again.Beware of the strength requiered for this one.
Runewords

Here i won't tell you the obvious lvl 11 el in helm for goldfind ect. If you want obvious low level runewords,click on --> this <--. For the same reason as i don't write a walkthrough with extra playstyle tips, i won't write obvious runewords because that is how you begin in median. You need to find your own playstyle. I write item part just because some people NEED it,and i like to give tips,altough, i will never tell you the exact thing to do. So i will again give my opinion on good runewords.

Helm
Spoiler:

Dreadlord
Level 75
Lah rune
25% Chance to cast level 22 Mind Flay on Attack
(41 to 50)% Bonus to Summoned Minion Attack Rating
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(1 to 6) to Death Coil
+(2 to 4) to Maximum Necromancer Minions
+(41 to 50)% Bonus to Summoned Minion Damage
+(201 to 250)% Enhanced Defense
3% Bonus to All Attributes
Only good for mindflay which is a lightning ray who does a little area of effect on first strike. Use this if you don't have anything else,or if you don't use Thunderdome helm.Death coil is a bolt that steal life,not very useful

Cauldron
Level 100
+Yul
20% Chance to cast level 11 Miasma on Attack
+1 to All Skills
Adds 596-1789 poison damage over 5 seconds
Just to tell you how op miasma is, use this if you don't use the spear. You really need that debuff,it also deal lot of poison damage in a small aoe. Try it you'll like that Smile

Amanita
Level 100
+Auhe
-(31 to 40)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(31 to 40)% to Enemy Poison Resistance

+(2 to 5) to Amatoxin
+(24 to 29) to Summon Glowing Fungus
Attacker Flees after Striking 20%
-25 to Vitality
Regenerate Mana +5%
This one needs a great rune,but it is worth it. Amatoxin is a passive that add a bit of poison damage. But it helps a lot to reach -100 and eventually -199(for bosses) in lightning and poison. The -25 vitality pisses me off  Evil or Very Mad

Lily
Level 65
+Jah
Circlets
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
+(31 to 50)% Enhanced Defense
(11 to 15)% Bonus to Vitality
Replenish Life +(21 to 30)
+1 Life on Striking
+(11 to 20) Life after each Kill
Level 5 Elvensong (20 Charges)
High vitality bonus, and the life on striking will kinda help you. I mean, you may strike a lot but with 25 000 health...it is useful,but don't base your survivability on this. Elvensong is a Charm. Use it for crowd control in hard place.

Armor
Spoiler:
Only one armor got my attention

Linga Sharira
Level 100
+Auhe
10% Chance to cast level 50 Punisher when Struck
+1 to All Skills
200% Faster Hit Recovery

+(301 to 350)% Enhanced Defense
Regenerate Mana +50%
Damage Reduced by 15%
Total Character Defense Plus 50%
Oh yes more punisher. When struck is awesome because you don't even need to THINK. you just do you thing and sometimes pop,pop,pop. Also lvl 50 does HUGE damage. And you probably don't get why 200% fast hit recovery is insane.And 15% damage reduce,seriously? It is ridiculous,if you have a Auhe,use this armor over anything else.

Shield
Spoiler:
I don't like the runewords for shields. If you have any suggestion on why one would be better than tiered,tell me.

Belt
Spoiler:

Truce
Level 98
+Vith
-5% Decreased Attack Speed
-5% Slower Cast Rate
Stun Attack
Damage Reduced by 10%
Slows Attacker by 5%
Well i prefer Deadfall, but if with your gear you are at 40% (for exemple),why not picking this one to reach the cap and beeing half immortal?  Laughing

Nero
Level 100
+Auhe
Belts
10% Chance to cast level 14 Fortress on Attack
Adds 25-100 damage
+150% Damage to Demons
Adds 500-1000 fire damage
+(31 to 40)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(15 to 19) to Path of Flames
Regenerate Mana +5%
Only belt that could rivalise with Deadfall imo. Thing is that at this point(when you have great runes and almost end game gear) you will hit extremly fast. And you will proc tons of fortress. Path of flame make you leave a trail of fire behind you.Meh.. Still the fire damage is pretty high. Our 25 hit/sec stormblast will love it.

Gloves
Spoiler:

Mercy
Level 29
+Shael
5% Chance to cast level 14 Punisher on Attack
+(21 to 30) to Maximum Damage
+26 Defense
+(11 to 20) to Strength
(11 to 15)% Bonus to Vitality when using an Apple
I only leave this here... Wink

Skald
Level 94
+Kra
40% Chance to cast level 6 Frozen Soul on Attack
20% Faster Cast Rate
(14 to 18)% Mana stolen per Hit
+(16 to 20)% Bonus to Summoned Minion Resistances
Level 3 Raven Heart (33 Charges)
Level 3 Bloodlust (33 Charges)
Ok it is a cold proc,but you want to take that because frozen soul freeze enemies. So you will like the crowd control abilities. Also it is on gloves so you can pick offensive proc on weapon ect.

Boots
Spoiler:

Megalith
Level 90
+Ath
+1 to All Skills
25% Faster Cast Rate
15% Faster Hit Recovery
+(41 to 50) to Strength
Regenerate Mana +50%
Damage Reduced by 5%
Level 8 Mana Tide Totem (15 Charges)
May help you getting the precious cap of 50% if you want to reach it,if not, go away these boots are not for you.

Hibagon
Level 100
+Qor
+1 to All Skills
All Resists +(31 to 40)%
5% Reanimate as: Bronze Titan
5% Reanimate as: Gold Titan
5% Reanimate as: Silver Titan

Requirements -15%
Reanimates that give you resistances. You only need these if your resist are not already cap(ex if you want to put orbs on other things) .Also with kraken stance even a fallen can hit strong. So they will help you. They look like this

Weapons
Spoiler:

Urada
level 100
Sword
+(251 to 300)% Enhanced damage
Adds 1-1101 lightning damage
11% Chance of Crushing Blow
+1011 Defense

+(1 to 11) to all Attributes
25% Reanimate as: Necrobot
Oh yeah, best sword ever. Ok this is the summum of the effectiveness. Imagine you. A big tank unkillable. Now imagine surrounded by hundreds of necrobots boosted by kraken stance. This runeword is perfect, sadly people always use it on Reanimators and yell IT SUCKS ITS TOO SLOW shut up and hit with it bro  Wink  Make this runeword in a high damage weapon and you'll see...you'll like it Wink
Necrobots are physical immune,which mean they are badass

Gabriel
Level 90
+Ath
Sceptres
25% Chance to cast level 22 Forked Lightning on Attack
+(3 to 5) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(201 to 250)% Enhanced damage
30% Faster Cast Rate
15% Faster Hit Recovery
+(201 to 300) to Maximum Damage
+(31 to 40)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+100 to Strength
+100 to Vitality

Replenish Life +100
Pretty good stats, nice proc with a big percentage. Helps getting attack speed cap.

Thundercloud
Level 100
+Taha
Throwing Axes
25% Chance to cast level 53 Thunderstone when you Kill an Enemy
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
Adds 150-340 damage
Adds 1-1250 lightning damage
+1 to Maximum Barbarian Minions
+(31 to 50)% Bonus to Summoned Minion Damage
I just really like the proc. Level 53 thunderstone hits really hard,and lightning damage which mean it hits harder for us. Taha is too high imo, but if you have it,why not?

Wolfsangel
Level 100
+Sha'ad
Barbarian Weapons
(2-Handed Axes Only)
50% Chance to cast level 19 Earthquake on Attack
+(301 to 350)% Enhanced damage
Adds 400-600 damage
+4% to Defense per Socketed Rune
+(15 per level) to Life (Based on Character Level)
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
+100 Life on Striking in Melee

Wow i hate 2handed weapons, but i have to say that this one is pretty op. 10% avoid is insane. Life on striking in melee is kinda high too. Earthquake will help you cleaning even if you use stormblast.

Last edited by Homm on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:42 pm; edited 6 times in total

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A thing that i enjoy in median is the Challenges and Minigames. They have maximum level to do them,and they give awesome rewards :)So i'll list all of them and how to do them. If im too confusing,you can always go >here<. There is pretty much everything you need to know,but hey. I don't care i'm having fun writting this guide  Very Happy

Level Challenge 0

First one is Volrath the Vile. You can acces this challenge at lvl 5. Cube your Median Statue with an Health Potion,and use the green spell it just gave you to summon him. First time i did it it died. I think everyone did because you don't know where the lazer will start.Look at this

The lazer ALWAYS start at what i can call ''down'' then go cloakwise. You will see that he is immune to everything. You need to kill traps. Again,use earthquake with your brain,dont hit the totems 1 by one,hit lot of them with the Area of Effect. For this one you can put all your points in strenght and use Lion Stance,it will help you kill the traps faster. Also i think wolf is smart enough to hit totems,so do your stuff,and when the wolf curse, hit the cursed totem it will die easier. When every Totems are destroyed, Hit volrath. Beware,sometimes you think the lazer won't hit you but it always does  Razz
Remember to clean the zone before summoning Volrath. Because every monster that are near the totems are immune to everything as well.

Level Challenge 1 level maximum 50,60,70
This one is a bit harder. You need to got to Tran Athula (act 2 Hall of the Dead lvl 3) before(or at) lvl 50. you don't get xp from this uberlevel you you might try this 30000 times if you want to. But you won't because this build is awesome :O  Once you enter you will find lot of Amazon shooting arrows at you. Since you have a shield, lot of def and good looking you will be fine...i think. Anyway, once you kill an amazon,she'll drop a Charm,keep it in the inventory. Continue to Skovos(you'll see) kill her than cube the charm she'll drop with a Portal Scroll and an Identify Scroll. That will change your Sunstone to Upgraded sunstone HOW OP :O !!! Well,wait. Do the exact same thing as Skovos with all the 3 other Amazons,and cube the 3 sunstones with the charm you got at the entrance. Here's the map

And here's the op charm

Level Challenge 2 level max 90

Baal is you
This one is really easy. You need to go in act 2 Valley of Snake and use your summoner book (3 victim's heart+ 3 Meditation candle) to summon Tal Rasha. A little trick is to summon her in the corner,because she spawn with lot of mages, but when she's there, only a few mages will spawn. Tal Rasha is immune to everything as long as there is a mage alive. So hey,let's kill the mages. You will need max res everywhere(you should always do,but still) and Summon+get the fuck out. So they won't ''see'' you,then you lure one away,few stormblast to kill him, repeat. Once Tal Rasha is dead ,you have 30 sec to cube your Class Charm with any Perfect Gem.
It will add 5% Bonus to Summoned Minion Life ,+1% to Defense per Socketed Rune
Awh yeah, increase my defense baby,do it! Very Happy
You can always summon lot of guardian spirit before,so they will stun Tal Rasha's friends.

Ennead Challenge Maximum level 80
Easiest Challenge for us,Really. You will need to go to Kurast 3k3BA (Act 3 Arachnid Lair, Spider Forest. It's always near the waypoint) and kill the Necromancers. Okay i'll explain what K3KBA is, it is a place,full of Skeletons who are immune to everything when they are near a totem. There is 12 totems so they are immune all the time BUT WE DON'T CARE AT ALL! Because with Bear Stance on we pierce through skeletons resists  Cheers! Thats means you can just run in, rush the top,run to the complete right, then you will be able to kill the few immune skeletons that block your way. Then go to the first necromancer,he's not invulnerable. Kill him. You have 1/7 to drop your charm(since he drops a random charm) which is called WorldStone Orb.
Cube it with a jewel

First necromancer is on the right
The more you stay near a totem,the more it casts skeletons

Black Road Challenge

This challenge is spread in a couple of steps. Everything needs to be done in Terror so i won't say it everytime  Evil or Very Mad
1.Trial of Fear Kill the Butcher, cube your charm. He's a big Fallen imo, nothing really strong here. Tank him, when the star spawn(it spawns when you get hit), lure him on it and Stormblast that mofo!!!11!
If you don't wanna get hit use a summon,it will still spawn the star

2.Trial of Greed Get 666.666 gold. Not really hard. You can achieve it by any ways you want. When you reach Terror you will see that gold is eally easy to get. You can also do hatred Island of the sunless sea for extra gold.This place gives a huge amount of money, try it.

3. Trial of Contrition Go to Arreat Summit , use your book of summoning. It will summon King Koth and his lazy stupid friends. Really easy, since you will be around 120 when you'll do that,there is no real challenge here. Again,you can pre summon with guardian so they will and spread your poison. Or if you feel tanky enough you can just rush in that and prrssssh. No real strategy either.

4. Trial of Knowledge Here you have to go to Stony Tomb lvl 2, and get some BRAAAINS  Dizzy  Since i am lazy, i'll just post a map made by aerial

I will also quote the Guide that i posted at the top,
@aahz wrote:Fauztinville has 3 mobs. The Necrobots shoot projectiles at you, and are immune to physical. The Harpylisks also shoot projectiles, and are immune to magic and poison. The Neon Fiends are melee monsters, and immune to fire, ice and lightning.
First get the Gamma brain (1). Right next to the entrance there's a secret passage. Blink over to where Gamma is, and kill it. Next is the Delta brain (4). Follow the map, and if you can't find the secret passage, try blinking over. Epsilon (3) and Alpha (5) are standing out in the open, but Beta is a little hidden. Try blinking around in that area, and you should find it. Once you have them all, go back to town and cube the brains with your class charm.
Only information i could add is that the Delta(i think) is very dangerous because you blink near him.If you are squishy and die easily,try to make 2 rings and an amulet of ''Lolsummon'' that akara sells, because they will meatshield and give you the time you need to focus on Delta.

5. Trial of Blood Here you need to go back in Tran Athula. Do it in hatred to know perfectly the map..because you will need to kill every monsters except the 3 zons. After that,lure them and kill them in 30 sec.

Very tricky,took me couple of tries before getting it...

6. Black Road Challenge completion
[Class Charm] + Victim's Heart x4 -> returns [Class Charm] with added bonuses . That's it :DYou got your godly Thundergod now  Cheers!

For minigames,since there is no special build for that,I can only refer you to the awesome link I wrote at the top. I could explain it but it will be almost a copy/past since it is really well explain.

Last edited by Homm on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 9 times in total

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:38 pm

Ok,so now we are at the best part, the uber levels :DThere is a shitload of them in median and guess what we gonna do (mostly)ALL of them. Yeah,thing is it IS possible but not the best build for some uber,we'll see that later.  Basic trick would be Stormblast+ Kraken Stance...yeah we are dat powerful.
As always, Easy, tricky , hard , impossible

Also i didn't list the Ultimative Ubers because i didn't try them yet. It would be hypocrite to say x is so easy without congradulated it Smile

Creature of Flame

Pretty easy, the dude will throw some magic spears that oneshot you, but if you get hit by the spirits you will get a shield. With the shield, run through them and Stormblast that mofo. You can also cast Fortress from afar, and he won't be able to do anything.
Spears don't go through the space,so you'll be fine if you are not in line of sight

Infernal Machine

Strategy here is to run in, Thunderslam+Snake stance. Because there is a lot of monster in here, and the Machine summon a lot more and more. So you stun+slow everything,then Spirit Walk on monsters and Stormblast the Machine, it will die in a few hit. No real problem here

Death Projector

Remember Volrath the Vile? Same thing,different map. You will find the projector in the middle of the map,and it cast a death beam that goes really far,so don't try to run in front of the lazer :DAgain,clock wise so you just need to wait for the beam to pass,then run + stormblast. I wouldn't recommand Spirit Walk here because you could end in the laxxor... Oh another thing, projector gets some fans, stupid annoying scourge that can't be hit. But with eagle you can tank them forever  Rolling Eyes

Azmodan

This uber is based on ''monsters are immune if azmodan is near'' So just lure the monsters away, when you see they are not immune anymore,
spirit walk really fast out of there, get to azmodan (again,there is so many monsters you will go fast with SW) and kill him. He is really squishy, 1hit/ko .
Girly demon...

Rathma Square

Oh this one is annoying... each time you kill a monster,2 respawn. So the moar you kill the moar there is monsters... The boss isn't a problem itself but if you killed too many already,you will see that they respawn really fast(10 seconds)... You can just spirit walk them,since they rush you, and when you are near the boss,stormblast.

Cathedral of Vanity

Immune monsters again, but now they are immune when you are near da crystal ballz. Which use another op lazer... Old strategy is to lure them in the first room, then use a teleport spell outside and beat the shit out of the crystal ball. It can be hard since you don't really know where the lazer is,or start,or finish. But hey, high risk high rewards. After that you will see that the 2 priests are really easy,one use Starburst(little magic ninja stars) and the other one throws lightning. No strategy AT ALL. Stormblast everything in the room... I put it tricky because it can be hard to lure them all without dying for a begginer

Toraja

This one is hard. Well,tricky. Because you will need the Edyrem (from Judgement Day) because they will remove the immunity shield ( Rolling Eyes) from the amazons. First thing is to be able to reach Lilith(Basicly andarial...) . Don't try it if you are not used to edyrem. If you feel like you can't handle all the amazons,don't try AT ALL. You can just farm that place until you are used enough,then try lilith, who isn't hard.
@BassToMouth wrote:Lilith actually uses broadside and summons Morlus which will kill you if take too long. Stuff like that I feel should be mentioned as well as a more specific and efficient method to do these (e.g. My method I might write out - summon 10 edyrems at entrance, these won't move unless an enemy comes in range. Walk through to top left corner with bear stance -> teleport on top of Lilith will cause the 10 edyrems in entrance to move with you and attack nearest target - that being Lilith, dropping her shield instantly, letting you kill her without dealing with any Celebrants/Morlus)
Nothing more to add Smile
In Toraja you can find Krys Auhe and Sha'ad runes,which are 3 of the 6 Great Runes.If you are confortable enough to farm here it would be a great idea to do it,since they are awesome for some runewords.

Vizjun

Monsters here will respawn everytime you kill them. So or you kill every monsters so fast because you are badass and you reach the boss. OR you avoid them with your op skillz and reach the boss. It is really your choice,go with your feeling. The boss die with 1 purify (from a ring found in Duncraig) so this is not a big deal. Listed hard for the ''killing'' way,but can be tricky for the running way since when you know the way,it is pretty easy.
This uberlevel drop of really high amount of jewel, so it is the best place for Sacred unique jewels like Cornerstone of the World Smile

Last edited by Homm on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 6 times in total

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Here are the areas you want to farm,because they have the best ratio of drop Smile And this is good. If you have difficulties on other ubers (summoning/dungeon/heroic bosses) well you can always comeback in these and farm more and more until you have the best gear.
Farming areas would be: Kurast 3000BA -> Tran Athula -> Fauztinville -> Duncraig

PS: i didn't make the maps that i use in this guide,some of them are made by Aerial ,thanks to him.

Kurast 3000 BA

First Farming spot,you can find the strategy in Ennead Challenge Part.
This Place has the Highest Set drops. Great for signets of learning Very Happy
Map
Island of the Sunless Sea

Ok this place changed a lot in Ultimative,can't really help you right now,i went in there at Terror and had some problem for 'not knowing what i am doing' Here what i can tell you. There is 2 bosses in this uberlevel. First is Malic, who simply throws lot of punisher. And other one is Lucion,who doe's a high poison attack in melee and grant invulnerability to monsters near him. So or you lure them away and kill Lucion alone,or you tank everything if you are confortable enough. Always have max poison res and you'll be fine
Farm this uber if you lack of money,because every monsters drops lot of cash Very Happy

Khalimgrad

Useless uber, it drops rare,wich drop everywhere else in the game too. So you don't need to farm this,but the charm can be good.So you enter, try to find those big Tyrael, and need to do like the Death Projector, lure Zakarums near the Tyrael and kill him,pick the charm,and never go in that place again. Also there is some Totems that throw punishers, beware of them they hit hard

Tran Athula

Main farming area,with fauztinville. You will be here until you are strong enough to do duncraig. You already came here in Black Road Challenge,so you know the trick. Thunderslam+Snake Stance in big pack of Amazon, Stormblast+kraken, same trick again in again. You might want to have some % chance when you kill an ennemy because there is LOT of amazon in this place. Also,when you get in the big rooms, lot of amazons will come and throw arrows at you,so might not be able to ''keep up'' , switch to bear stance at this point and you will have enough armor/damage reduction to stop giving a fuck about them, your kill speed will be lower, but at least you won't die. Go back on kraken/eagle when you feel confortable enough
Big chance of dropping Uniques here. Good for shards, and also good for sacred unique.
Map

FauztinVille

Really easy for us because we got rainbow damage, high survivability, good when you kill an enemy procs, so you'll be fine. In this we got monsters immune to fire/cold/lightning ( Neutral ) so we need to kill them with poison and Shower of Rock. ABUSE of Shower of Rock because density is high,monsters are close to you, and magic damage will help you killing them faster. You also have necrobots who are immune to physical but we don't care at all.
High runes chances + great runes here. Farm that when you are confortable
Map

Ghost of Old Bremmtown

In this place you need to kill the stupid dragon in less than 3 minutes(or until you die).Which is more than enough for us. I'll post a video to show you the path to take. Strategy is simple, enter, teleport on left. Shower of Rock + Stormblast what it left, move forward a bit, hit, move forward, hit. Dragon use a oneshot LAZORS, so it might take you some try before killing him. Once you die,you need to make another game F*** You Put tricky because it might take you some try. But you'll be fine

Kingdom of Shadow

Awh yeah this is OUR place. Barbs are just insane in this uberlevel. Thing is you enter and there is 10 000 unkillable zombies running for you, BUT you have so much health,so much defence,that theses zombies hit like babies. You can tank them FOREVER. But beware of the towers that throws punishers,again with high poison res you'll be fine. Look at the video,also at the map, when you are stuck surrounded by zombies,use Jitan's gate and continue your way. If Jitan's gate is on cooldown, switch on Eagle Stance and wait..seriously you won't lose any health Wink
Video This guy is really slow, you can use wolf stance and you'll be fine.
Map

Duncraig

Ok Duncraig is hard but doable. This is not the fastest duncraig farmer but if your goal is to get the charm, it IS doable. Ok thing is that duncraig is full of Slain Soul that throws explosive barrel at us. Barrel does 50 000 physical and 50 000 magic damage. So you can't tank it,at all. Your goal will be to kill souls as fast as possible, and always move. You will lose your avoid,but hey,you won't die. You will need to destroy all the map,because there is some bosses that drops rings. Cube the rings and you will get Purify (helps with the hardest Bosses). You will need to get to Assur and purify him one time. Assur is basicly a red guy who cast fire spells. Cheesy technique is to buy Daystar from Akara so they will tank Assur (they are fire immune) and you simply Purify him Smile
Map

Last edited by Homm on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

You will use your book of summoning(that you got in Level Challenge 2) in special place to summon special bosses :DTechnique here is to prepare before summoning the uber. You can cast as much guardian as possible so when they'll die they'll stun the map, you can also cast Fortress because at max level with +skills you get a really ok duration. Again,nothing REALLY hard here.
Summoning share his cooldown with all your other cooldown spells, so you won't be able to use Thunderslam before around 10 seconds.

The Butcher

See the Black Road challenge part. Exact same thing Smile

Binding of Baal

See the Level Challenge 2, they are the same except they hit a bit harder but the strategy is the same.

Assault on Mount Arreat

See Black Road Challenge part (this is starting to be annoying..next one will have a real strategy)

Akarat

Technique here is to kill the followers to temporaly weaken Akarat. With Fortress,guardian and some stormblast you can really kill them in 2-3 stormblast. Summon her in a corner so your Stormblast aoe will kill them all. You can also use Shower of rock,it will slow them and damage them all.

Lord Aldric Jitan

In this one you will need a lot of defense because they cast more and more fortress. So or you dance with eagle and kraken to kill them fast. Or you use bear stance for the massive amount of defense+damage reduction.You can see in the item part good combo of items that give damage reduce, if you can reach 40-50, this uber is a piece of cake.
@BassToMouth wrote:Around 750k def was 8% chance to get hit, 1mil def was 6%
Need to check a bit more about defense,but if you can get 750k defense(which is perfectly doable) you shouldn't have any problem.

Legacy of Blood

This one cast Blood Golems (like in regular d2) that throw knives. Golems cast immolation bomb on death,and if you stay on it you get hit 32 times  Neutral
Bartuc lose his immunity when he cast wychwind while golems lose them when they hit you.Once bartuc drops his lightning immunity you can oneshot him. Blood Golem are vulnerable when they throw knives, so if you don't want them to stack all over the map, you can Shower of Rock a couple of times,area is so small you will hit them all.

Judgement Day

This one is pretty easy for us. Because you will Dark Summon Edyrems,which are immune barbarians that hit you,you can't kill them. When they hit,they have a % chance to spawn imperius and malthael. Imperius give you the charm, killing both at the same time gives you the upgrade. Thing is that imperius spawn more and more Edyrem,which is not REALLY a problem because you can tank them forever with enough life and eagle on. But sad thing is that if there is too many edyrem,you won't be able to see Imperius and Malthael spawning... A good strategy here would be to summon lot of Protector(they have more health) to tank for you,with eagle on right click so they'll regen a bit.Once you see a guy spawning, Spirit Walk(because you won't be able to run if there is too many edyrem) and stormblast the shit out of him  Evil or Very Mad If you are not confortable enough to wait for the 2 Avatars to spawn, you can always pick the charm,make a new game, and summon both Protector/edyrem (your new summon given by the charm) and heal them with eagle.

Brother Laz

This one is hard. And i am probably not the person you need to teach you this. Click on that
Perfectly doable with a barbarian,you won't have the avoid of the assa (still,you have some) but you have so much more health,you will be able to survive a pounce with no problem at all. Also,main trick with Laz is to avoid hitting totems,so remove all your proc, get the cap of fhr via crafted items and open wound cap, use Titan Strike to apply ow, it will also give you massive survivability.Use wolf stance too,you will get away faster than his assa.
Also,from a crafted barbarian helm,you can get +4-9 to conquest which is a melee attack that turns you invulnerable,get it if you are not confortable enough. Well,that was a few tips about barbarian,read the post of MarconecroX for lot of useful infos

Inarius Revenge

Piece of cake. It is like fighting 10 butcher with no stars. Stormblast them, maybe Shower of Rock/snake stance if you want to slow them but meh...easy

Last edited by Homm on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 5 times in total

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

These are supposed to be the hardest motherfuckers in the game. But we can do them all pretty easily. Main difference is that you will need -199 enemy res on this one. Because when they drop resistance they are at 99% res,so if you hit of 100,you hit of one. But with 199,you will deal 200 damage, understood? That is really important and will really incrase your killing speed. Although normal monsters if none immune are at 0 resist. So you will do 100 damage. With -100% res you will do double damage(cauz there resist will be at -100) but if you have -199 on normal monsters,they will still be at -100 because it is the cap.

Bosses have 199 res when they lose immunities
Normal monsters have 0 res when they are not immune(in other case they can't be reduce with gear,only with special gear)
If the monsters have -100 resists you will do double damage.

Belial

First one is tricky and laggy. He summons henchman(throws punishers) and stupid rats that are unkillable. Main strategy is to let him pounce on you while you click on ''the ancient way'' so he will come with you. Be sure to have cleaned all the Ancient way because you don't want to have that much ennemies. So you will be 1 on 1 with belial. Just hit him until he do the aura that put your damages to 1. In that case go away, eagle stance until the swirlies are gone,kill some henchman if you feel like cleaning and go again belial. You can also get a poison resistance shrine,so you will be poison immune and you won't care about punishers at all. That may help a bit Wink

Bull Prince Rodeo

Easiest boss here(maybe equal to quov..) i used to farm this one for hours with this build. Loved it. Clear a small part of the cow level until you find a wall in L form, let's see a picture.

This picture explain pretty much everything about this boss. Wall in L so the explosive cows don't kill you. You are next to another wall so the Stampede don't push you in the explosive cows. You see that he is casting Psionic Storm(high magic damage), you see explosive cows, you see stampede. Seriously i couldn't explain more Cheers!

Quov Tsin

Easiest uber out there because it is only a gear check. It is basicly a big mage that cast very powerful spells and pierce your resists. So you need +445 all resist, and gems/charms/stuff that add maximum resist,so you will get 95% all res. Also add to this absorb ( SSSU Splint Mail, SSSU sash,SU buckler(which is more than enough)) and eagle stance, and you will only need to hit,hit,hit... It may take time but seriously it is very easy.
Make another set of item for this one,don't use your usuall item set because you don't need that much res in real playing time.Use craft and double MO bonus to get that amount.

Astrogha

I rated it hard for the mortals casual player that we are,but it can also be tricky. If you have SU Labrys it is a piece of cake. Look at this beauty.
Yaggai's Sagaris
Labrys (Sacred)
Two-Hand Damage: (1317-1405) to (1529-1619)
Thunderfury
100% Chance to cast level 16 Stormblast on Attack
50% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 600-800 damage
-50% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+100 to Strength
+100 to Vitality
All Resists +(31 to 40)%
+250 Life on Striking in Melee
100% stormblast on attack means you will DOUBLE stormblast when using stormblast. So you hit 50 times per attack. It is godly. We don't use that all the time because i wouldn't make a build out of 1 item. And some shield are better for survivability,proc ect. But if you have that labrys,use it over all other items when fighting Uber Bosses. What is sad with Astrogha,it's that when you are melee range,he cast a frozen orb that oneshot you. He also cast Darklings that are really annoying,and totems that heal him when you kill em. Meh.. so the main strategy is to ONESHOT astrogha. He doesn't have that much health,but it is difficult to do it without Labrys.So you need to wait until he drops his lightning resist and STORMBLAST. Or you kill him,or you die Very Happy

Last edited by Homm on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 6 times in total

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:07 pm

End game gear is the kind of gear that you will use forever with this build. Leveling to 120 is easy,but maximizing your potential is hard. I am definitly not a pro for gearing up,i'm the kind of guy that plays for fun, but i can understand that some people really want to be competitive. Like the early game section,i will show everything that might be useful. Why? Because some people are begginer,some people are not rich,some people like to play untwinked,and you don't always find everything you want,and some SU are better than TU, so why not using them until you find something great. Also,if you can't know what is good on this build,you are too begginer,and telling you ''Use this,use this'' won't help you at ALL!

I will also make a part dedicated to Craft, since we will use lot of them. So if you are very poor,and when you see the gear part you are like ''ewh men i can't have that?'' well it's perfectly fine, craft is as good(even better for certain part..)
Always use quiet shrines, they give you vitality  Smile
I won't separate items per type this time,because i will show the ''best''. Also,if you have suggestions,feel free to tell me.

BTW: i don't have funny pictures anymore,so the layout of this part will be terrible...sorry.

What you want to achieve

Fast Hit Recovery Frames
0 9
7 8
15 7
27 6  
48 5
86 4
200 3
2860 2
Ok, knowing there is 25 frames in a second, it means if you don't have any Fast hit recovery on your gear (so you are at 0) it will take you 9 frames/25 to do the animation which is correct knowing druids and necromancers takes 13. With gear,you can easily have 200,so it will take you 3 frames. It is ridiculous and will help you not beeing stuck. For exemple,if you are in a big crown of ennemies,that is perfectly possible that you will get locked in fast hit recovery animation,which mean you won't be able to do ANYTHING,and you will die.
If you take auhe armor,you won't have to put points in it since it gives 200.

Incrase Attack Speed Frames
0 15
9 14
18 13
30 12
48 11
125 9
Without even mo your gear,or pay special attention to it,you can easily reach the 75 ias, but with end gear, 125 ias is totaly possible(i do have 125 and i didn't even care about it). You might think that 1 frame is nothing,true. But if you can achieve it,do it. Maybe that frame will save you life Neutral
Remember if you have 124 and you need 125,you will still hit at 10 frames...

Also, we don't care about Block rate since..we don't block (hermagerd have a shield don't have max block watanewb) . Shield gives us massive amount of defense ( around 10 000, plus the %age of Runemaster,Spirit Guide,class charm ect..the 10 000 easily turn into 50 000) and some really good proc that you won't find on weapons,also,reaching max block on this build would make us having around 7000 health ... When we can have 20-30k easily.

We don't care either about fast cast,because we don't cast AT ALL. But spirit guide gives a lot of it, so hey,after your first wolf you will cast others faster Clap Clap

Items

Head
Spoiler:

Ok this part is super sad because there is only one choice. ONLY ONE. Crafted helm with Kraken Stance on it..seriously,there is no other possibilities since our build is all about Kraken Stance...

Good things you can get from Crafting remember i only list maximum,you can get ''up to'' these numbers

• +2 to barbarian Skill level
  • -30 enemy poison resistance
  • -20 enemy lightning resistance
  • +20% strength
  • Target Take aditional damage of 50(you only need one source,remember)
  • +18-29 to Kraken Stance
  • +350% defense
  • +40 to vitality

If you don't have a Crafted helm, try to get a Rare one that you would reroll, but sacred is so much better because of the ''Double mo'' effect

Armor
Spoiler:

Linga Sharira
Level 100
+Auhe
10% Chance to cast level 50 Punisher when Struck
+1 to All Skills
200% Faster Hit Recovery

Regenerate Mana +50%
Damage Reduced by 15%
Total Character Defense Plus 50%[/b]
Yes,this armor again. I put it there because you can really use it forever. You will get struck pretty often,and lvl 50 punisher is really high,also the fast hit recovery is so stupidly high you won't even need to have that anywhere else.15% damage reduce is awesome,and if you put it in an ancient armor you can get a 10 000 defense armor  Very Happy

Highwayman's Friend
Breast Plate (Sacred)
Defense: (5541-7385)
Required Strength: 550
100% Chance to cast level 20 Arrow when Struck by a Missile
15% Chance of Crushing Blow
+50 to Strength
+50 to Dexterity
Damage Reduced by 100
750% Extra Gold from Monsters
150% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

-2 to Light Radius
Never use this armor in normal game or farming duncraig/fauzt. But if you planned to farm tran athula, this armor is just too overpowered. If you never did Tran athula,you can't even imagine how much time you get hit by a stupid missile,seriously..Also the magicfind will help your runs for better gear,and the flat damage reduce will help you suffering a little bit less damage  Laughing

Scales of the Serpent
Gothic Plate (Sacred)
Defense: (7012-9696)
Required Strength: 614
15% Chance to cast level 40 Carpet of Spiders on Attack
8% Chance to cast level 12 Time Strike on Striking

+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 400-600 poison damage over 2 seconds
-50% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Enhanced Weapon Damage +(41 to 50)%
+(251 to 300)% Enhanced Defense
+100 to Strength
+50 Life on Striking in Melee
(31 to 40)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
Carpet of spider is a powerful poison spell that throw zillions of spiders around the target, really good. Also the -50% enemy res is super helpful to reach our precious -100. Flat strength help us reach other gear,and the armor has pretty defense. This is the ''cliché'' armor of melee builds,everyone wear it even after several nerfs because it is just that good.

Screen of Viz-Jaq'Taar
Quilted Armor (Sacred)
Defense: (16488-17519)
Required Strength: 460
+(300 to 350)% Enhanced Defense
+10000 Defense
(0 to 5)% Reanimate as: AC-2 Rivet Bot
(0 to 5)% Reanimate as: RC-2 Heavy Drone
(0 to 5)% Reanimate as: RC-1 Light Drone
(0 to 5)% Reanimate as: AC-1 Hammer Bot
(0 to 5)% Reanimate as: Magineer
This armor have SO much defense. Also,the reanimates are pretty badass,they are the robots of Vizjun,so ranged,so we like that since Kraken stance is awesome on them,even though 5% isn't that much,you'll see some from time to time. If you plan to reach a stupidly high amount of defense, take this Smile

Strength Beyond Strength
Gothic Plate (Sacred)
Defense: (8011-10908)
Required Strength: 614
Area Effect Damage
1% Chance to cast level 36 Pyroblast on Striking
Adds 100-150 damage
-10% Target Defense
150% Bonus to Attack Rating
+150% Damage to Demons
25% Life stolen per Hit
10% Deadly Strike
1% Reanimate as: Inarius
-5 to Light Radius  Crying or Very sad
Awh yeah moar area of effect. Also lot of defense,more attack rating. Deadly strike is a chance to double our damage,not bad. I didn't bold the reanimate or the proc because 1% is so low..never seen inarius while wearing this,someone said he was op as hell though. And pyroblast is a fire aoe who is not that strong because we aren't fire.

Mercenary Bomb
Ancient Armor (Sacred)
Defense: (2061-2552)
Required Strength: 666
100% Chance to cast level 5 Demonic Speed when Struck
100% Chance to cast level 33 Blast Wave when you Die
100% Chance to cast level 33 MIRV when you Die
100% Chance to cast level 33 Death of a God when you Die
100% Chance to cast level 33 Singularity when you Die
100% Chance to cast level 33 Beacon when you Die
100% Chance to cast level 33 Trinity Nova when you Die
100% Chance to cast level 33 Punisher Barrage when you Die
100% Chance to cast level 33 Pagan Rites when you Die
100% Chance to cast level 33 Death Spiral when you Die
Total Character Defense = 0
You can wear this if you know the path of Ureh. The demonic speed bonus with wolf stance is just insane. Defense=0 is sad though,but you won't get hit a lot since you will avoid them like crazy. Also,this is for the lol,don't wear this for real Very Happy
Pygmalion
Level 100
2x Ghal
Body Armors
5% Reanimate as: Stone Hammer Demon
+150 to Strength
-50 to Dexterity
Damage Reduced by 10%
5% Reanimate as: Necrobot
+10 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
This is not your everyday nooby armor friendly, but if you can have 2 gal and you love necrobots as much as i do, you can have a 5% more(Total of 30% with the sword), the damage reduce is cool too and stone hammer demon is another strong reanimate.Thats the armor i use to farm huge area,because 5% is huge in tran athula or fauzt.

Hellbourne Disciple
Defense: (5917-8263)
+100 Strength Factor to Spell Damage
40% CtC lvl 15 Mind Flay on Attack
5% CtC lvl 25 Disintegrate on Attack

20% Faster Run/Walk
+100 damage
+(41 to 50)% to Lightning Spell Damage
-250 to Monster Defense per Hit

Regenerate Mana +25%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 250
Slows Attacker by 15%
If you find this and you have no better option,use it. Mind flay is a lightning proc, disintegrate is a small aoe of magic damage. Thing is,the +lightning spell damage will add damages to your lightning proc. Why i like this armor is because sometimes you don't have the attack rating that you want,so this will help.

@FrostS wrote:
Natasha's Legacy
Level 120
6x Kabraxis' Stone
Body Armors
+(0 to 4) to All Skills
50% Faster Run/Walk

-(1 to 50)% to Enemy Resistances
+1 to Ultimative*
+350% Enhanced Defense
+(0 to 5)% to All Maximum Resistances
Damage Reduced by (1 to 20)%
*Ultimative gives:
Ignore Target's Defense
Total Character Defense Plus 100%
100% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
Increase Maximum Life 10%

I'm too poor to ever used this item,that's why at first i didn't list it, but it is so freaking good. Everything on it is good..

Shield
Spoiler:

Event Horizon
Buckler (Sacred)
Defense: (2249-2870)
Durability: 32
Required Strength: 446
Required Dexterity: 469
1% Chance to cast level 24 Singularity when you Take Damage
20% Faster Run/Walk
+(101 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Maximum Stamina
+(21 to 25) Cold Absorb
+(21 to 25) Lightning Absorb
+(21 to 25) Fire Absorb

Damage Reduced by 5%
Socketed: 4
Take this shield when you fight quov tsin. Very good,very cheap. 4 socket is not that much for res jewels/runes/gems, but the absorb is kinda impressive.

Stormflyer
Kite Shield (Sacred)
Defense: (3931-5334)
Durability: 62
Required Strength: 497
Required Dexterity: 559
50% Chance to cast level 25 Forked Lightning on Attack
100% Faster Run/Walk
1% Increased Chance of Blocking
Adds 1-2500 lightning damage
+(31 to 40)% to Lightning Spell Damage

(11 to 15)% Bonus to Dexterity
(31 to 40)% Bonus to Energy
Lightning Absorb 15%
250% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
If you have it, and you have the -199 lightning res that i told you to have, with the attack speed you have, 50% to cast Forked Lightning is a lot. You can use it if you don't have anything better, to clear low ''destruction'' zones, to farm a bit. I just wanted to point that this shield isn't that bad.
Shadowhymn
Bone Shield (Sacred)
Defense: (1390-2005)
Durability: 51
Required Dexterity: 395
+1 to All Skills
-10% Target Defense
Adds 250-500 magic damage
Adds 250-500 fire damage
Adds 250-500 lightning damage
Adds 250-500 cold damage
+(101 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
+5% to All Maximum Resistances
All Resists +(41 to 50)%
Requirements -25%
Rainbow damage why not? Don't be afraid to take this if you don't have the res you think you should have! When i started i always wanted to have 95% all res,to look fresh and sassy. Although it is not necessary anymore, it is always fun to reach the 80-85% so easily. Take this in areas when you feel like you are beeing crush by high elementals bros.

Toraja's Champion
Gilded Shield (Sacred)
Defense: (7973-11490)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 655
+(2 to 3) to Barbarian Skill Levels
40% Faster Cast Rate
+4 to Maximum Barbarian Minions
+(41 to 50)% Bonus to Summoned Minion Damage
+(201 to 250)% Damage to Protector Spirit Bloodlust
+500 to Life
+500 to Mana
All Resists +(11 to 15)%
+10 Life on Striking
+(21 to 25) Mana on Striking

BRAAP BRAAP THIS IS THE BEST OOPTION !!! Just freaking look at it? It is all shiney and shit! C'mon! Life on striking is just awesome,told ya how many team you will freaking hit! Also with your pre-buff, moar elemental damage. Health,resist, high def. Awesome

The Ancients' Legacy
Gilded Shield (Sacred)
Defense: (15622-19773)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 2292
Indestructible
+4 to Barbarian Skill Levels
-10% Slower Run/Walk
40% Faster Block Rate
2% Increased Chance of Blocking
Enhanced Weapon Damage +150%
+5000 Defense
Total Character Defense Plus 30%

Put this if you are stuggeling in Ureh or Bremmtown. The def will make you invincible. No shit.

Hunter's Camouflage
Bronze Shield (Sacred)
Defense: (4683-6118)
Durability: 59
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 552
1% Increased Chance of Blocking
(11 to 13)% Life stolen per Hit
+500 Defense vs. Melee
+(31 to 50) to Strength
+(31 to 50) to Vitality

5% Chance to Avoid Damage
This is the best cheap option. This is a set shield so it drops very easy. Look at your shield. Now look at this. Look back at your shield. Is this one better? Yes? Use it. It is a good bridge until you find something better. The 5% avoid stack with your Passive,it gives you some strength and some vitality,and some more defense.

Destiny
Gilded Shield (Sacred)
Defense: (9297-13132)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 655
+3 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+(41 to 50)% Bonus to Summoned Minion Life
+(11 to 15)% Bonus to Summoned Minion Resistances
+2% to Defense per Socketed Rune
Increase Maximum Mana 25%
Regenerate Mana +(31 to 50)%
+2 to All Skills when using an Apple
Another option that i don't usually use,but i HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT to anyone who are around lvl 100 and lack of defense..seriously i can't count the amount of people who pm me and ask me whats wrong with their godbarian,and i see that they have less than 100 000 defense...

Level 100
+Qor
Shields
100% Chance to cast level 61 Supernova when you Die
+1 to All Skills
45% Faster Cast Rate
45% Faster Hit Recovery
-(41 to 50)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(41 to 50)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(41 to 50)% to Enemy Cold Resistance

(31 to 50)% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
One of the only runewords i find good thanks to Gekko64. When using Kraken Stance you hit in Fire,Cold and lightning so all those -ennemy res are so usefull. You will have to reach -199 with Lightning and minimum -100 in poison. Although, if you can have a free -50 in fire/cold it will never hurt because it is maybe not something you will focus on in the first place. The Qor rune is quite high but as a Godbarian can easily farm Fauzt, you might have some after some farming time.

Belt
Spoiler:

Deadfall
Heavy Belt (6)
Defense: (1970-2751)
10% Chance to cast level 13 Shower of Rocks when you Kill an Enemy
+(66 to 75) to Strength
Yes,this one. This is the one i actually use,because of all the sassy things it does. Shower of rock will kill ennemies you don't even see because your poison will kill people offscreen and this will proc some awesome shower of rock. 75 strength is huge too.

Black Void
Defense: (3208-3948)
Durability: 52
Required Strength: 568
20% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 25-50 damage
(10 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
Slows Target by 10%
10% Bonus to Strength
10% Bonus to Dexterity

Target Takes Additional Damage of (25 to 50)
100% Magic Find
This one might help you reach the Dexterity needed for some shield, and the strength will help you...hitting stronger Very Happy

The Asteroid Belt
Defense: (3429-4280)
Durability: 61
Required Strength: 606
1% CtC lvl 12 Blast Wave when Attacked
Indestructible
1% CtC lvl 12 Shower of Rocks when Struck
1% CtC lvl 12 Meteor Shower when Attacked
+1 to All Skills
(21 to 25)% Bonus to Strength
Fire Resist +(36 to 40)%
(21 to 30)% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
(21 to 30)% Magic Find
Lot of strength, and as i love Shower of Rock,and since you get hit A WHOLE LOT A TIME, the 1% will proc often. In places like fauzt you will see a shitload of shower of rock.

Nero
Runeword Auhe
10% Chance to cast level 14 Fortress on Attack
Adds 25-100 damage
+150% Damage to Demons
Adds 500-1000 fire damage
+(31 to 40)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(15 to 19) to Path of Flames
Regenerate Mana +5%
10% fortress on attack is terrific,knowing our attack speed. Use this if you find a auhe and you don't like deadfall. I also use this when i farm Bull Prince Rodeo or any bosses.

Gloves
Spoiler:

Gulag's Frenzy
Defense: (886-1122)
Durability: 32
Required Strength: 484
2% CtC lvl 13 Broadside when you Kill an Enemy
25% Increased Attack Speed
5% Deadly Strike
15% Bonus to Vitality

+(151 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
50% Magic Find
More health. Why i didn't bold the proc is because for a ''on kill'' 2% is low and you can't rely on that to kill. BUT, broadside is op and if it proc it will clear an area fast enough. broadside is a little cloud that throw zillions of knives.

Baron Sludge's Bonecrushers
Defense: (384-437)
Durability: 46
Required Strength: 544
+(101 to 150) to Maximum Damage
-50% Target Defense
Stun Attack
Damage Reduced by 8%

Target Takes Additional Damage of (500 to 1000)
100 life on striking in melee is really helpful sometimes,knowing we don't ''leach'' except with that and life on striking. Again, -50% target defense is useful for low attack rating. Damage reduce is awesome when you stack it. Use this if you plan to reach 50% (the maximum). Real cons is that the defense is disgusting...

Centuria Insectorum
Defense: (1604-2106)
Durability: 53
Required Strength: 574
+1 to All Skills
+50 to Minimum Damage
(10 to 15)% Bonus to Strength
(10 to 15)% Bonus to Dexterity
+(21 to 25) to all Attributes
Total Character Defense Plus (41 to 50)%
20% Reanimate as: Darkling
Best. Gloves. Ever. Why? Everything is good on these gloves. Darkling are some little bug that run everywhere. BUT, with 20% they will flood the map (with the necrobot as well if you use Urada) hitting with kraken stance and meatshielding you. More reanimates, more survivability. It also add a lot of defense, lot of strength/dexterity...

Boots
Spoiler:

I hate them. All of them. If someone have a suggestion for some good boots feel free to tell me. My proposition would be to make some Crafted vitality boots. There is nothing that come close to that.

Amulets
Spoiler:

Dyers Eve
5% CtC lvl 5 Time Strike on Striking
+(2 to 3) to All Skills

Adds 25-50 damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
All Resists +10%
Damage Reduced by 5%
Cheap option, this amulet is super easy to find while farming a bit. Gives a lot of good thing, better then TU, i usually use it because i don't like rares.Also with Thunderslam, Fortress, Stormblast ect, you will strike a lot.

Beads of the Snake Queen
20% CtC lvl 43 Venomous Spirit when you Kill an Enemy
Adds 25-50 damage
Stun Attack
(21 to 25)% Bonus to Strength
(21 to 25)% Bonus to Dexterity
+(201 to 500) Defense
+100 Life after each Kill
More strength, more dext,and a good poison proc since we have -100% enemy res (you sure do..). The life on kill will help you a bit too.

A rare with some crazy shit in it
That is what a lot of people do,but i don't like it. If you roll one on low level you can keep it and Mystic Orb it until the lvl 120.

Rings
Spoiler:

What i like on rings is that you can use two of them (no shit sherlock) so the effect stacks. Look at this and remember you can use one,or two of these rings(just how lucky you are on dropping,or if you twink,or trade)

Seal of the Nephalem Kings
+2 to All Skills
(11 to 15)% Bonus to Strength
(11 to 15)% Bonus to Vitality
Total Character Defense Plus (11 to 15)%

(101 to 150)% Extra Gold from Monsters
More strength,more vitality, more defense, +4 all skills if you wear two. Dayum, with end game,only putting these will up your health of a couple thousand.

Empyrean Band
1% Chance to cast level 7 Singularity when you Kill an Enemy
(3 to 5)% Bonus to All Attributes
Increase Maximum Life and Mana 10%
(51 to 100)% Extra Gold from Monsters
Cheapest option ever. Thing is that you will have +20% life, and Requiered level 40 let you the pleasure to Mystic orb this a LOT. Singularity will be useless though,but it will be pretty to see.

Y NO XORINE RINGZ U SAID IT WUZ GEWD Because Xorine rings are awesome when the punishers will do actual damages. But at end game,monsters wont be affected by your lvl 7 punishers... Also,you can always use them if you lack of Attack rating (which is a problem of a lot of begginer) but the 20% more life of Empyrean Bands is so much better when high level,because you will stack that stats, so while at lvl 40, 20% would be like 300 health, at lvl 120 it is more like a couple thousand.

Weapons
Spoiler:

This part will be incridibly long. Wall of text incoming. I always switch of weapon when i'm bored, so there will be weapons that i already used.Also,some TU are pretty good,but i won't list them here since i listed them earlier. If you are untwinked or a begginer,and you find a Sacred Unique that is not listed here...just look at it and ask yourself ''Is it better than my actual weapon?'' If yes, wear it. Because i won't have the time to put everything viable here. Because it will be a big ass wall of text that wont help anyone.

Barbarian Weapons
Thunder King of Sescheron
One-Hand Damage: (401-450) to (425-477)
Durability: 108
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 552
+2 to Barbarian Skill lvls
Adds 1-777 lightning damage
Stun Attack
(11 to 15)% Chance of Crushing Blow
Slows Target by 20%

+100 to Strength
-50 to Vitality
+3 Life on Striking
This item suit perfectly with Toraja's champion, for the life on striking. Also if you want to put some Rainbow stone in this, you will get 45% crushing blow only in the sword(If you want to achieve 100% through the entire stuff,this is a good start) . The -50 vitality break through my hearth though.

Leoric's Hand
One-Hand Damage: (424-477) to (756-863)
Durability: 126
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 602
Area Effect Damage
1% CtC lvl 23 Overkill on Striking
+(300 to 350)% Enhanced damage
(40 to 50)% Increased Attack Speed
+(300 to 350) to Maximum Damage
(20 to 25)% Life stolen per Hit
+(40 to 50) to all Attributes
50% Reanimate as: Returned
Ok this is not a cheap option, but god it's good.I think the overkill proc doesn't work though. Anyway, the returned are some random skulls,but do you know how much retarded skull it makes when you have 50%!!! A lot. With the Increase attack speed this sword gives,you hit the cap you want easily.Area of effect damages enhance your kill speed so much it's ridiculous.

Skeld's Battlesong
One-Hand Damage: (519-571) to (743-799)
Durability: 126
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 602
25% CtC lvl 23 Frozen Soul on Attack
+(3 to 5) to Barbarian Skill lvls

30% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 200-400 damage
Adds 2000-4000 cold damage
-(31 to 50)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(23 to 27) to Shatter the Flesh
Freezes Target +(1 to 2)
25% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
My personnal second choice. I used this a lot and it was really helpful. Kriegsmesser has the highest amount of damage of any one handed barbarian weapons, and with 6 Jah in it (Or 6 shaad if you can) you will hit like a bull. The 25% frozen soul proc very often and it will help you get some Crowd Control. You'll run faster, and +5 barbarian skill levels is huge.

Dreadarc
Two-Hand Damage: (989-1072) to (1417-1504)
Durability: 91
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 578
Thunderfury
33% CtC lvl 28 Forked Lightning on Attack
+4 to Barbarian Skill lvls

Area Effect Attack
Adds 400-800 damage
Adds 1-2500 lightning damage
Stun Attack
(26 to 30)% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(41 to 50) to all Attributes
I hate 2hands, but having Area of Effect damage is a big plus. 30% Crushing blow is a good start if you want to reach 100% (60% with Perfect Rainbow stone..) A proc that will spawn pretty often, plus Thunderfury.

Yaggai's Sagaris
Two-Hand Damage: (1317-1405) to (1529-1619)
Durability: 101
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 706
Thunderfury
100% CtC lvl 16 Stormblast on Attack

Adds 600-800 damage
-50% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+100 to Strength
+100 to Vitality

All Resists +(31 to 40)%
+250 Life on Striking in Melee
This is the only 2hands that i love. I talked about it in the Astrogha part,but this one is freakin awesome. In the fact that you will do 2 stormblast per hit.

Not Barbarian Weapons

Headsman
One-Hand Damage: (1185-1222) to (2193-2231)
Durability: 22
Required Strength: 376
50% CtC lvl 13 Earthquake on Attack
Indestructible
+(151 to 200)% Enhanced damage
50% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 1000-2000 damage

250% Extra Gold from Monsters
100% Magic Find
+(3 to 5) to Light Radius
Socketed: 3
This is not cheap,but men 50% earthquake is quite a lot. And look at the basic damage,wow. And you can have a shield.Moar attack rating so our stormblasts will hit MOAR.

Nimmenjuushin
One-Hand Damage: (276-322) to (738-992)
Durability: 78
Required Strength: 426
8% CtC lvl 10 Claw Tornado on Striking
50% Faster Hit Recovery
+(5 to 8)to Druid Skill lvls
+(41 to 50)% Bonus Damage to Mark of the Wild
+(401 to 600) to Maximum Damage
(151 to 175)% Duration Bonus to Mark of the Wild
(8 to 17)% Life stolen per Hit
(21 to 30)% Bonus to Strength
Requirements -20%
This isn't what it was years ago, this item got plenty of nerf but is still viable. Thing is that the tornado strike, so they proc other tornado. I recommend it in cow levels,it will clear so fucking easily. Also,if you see lot of tornado,switch to snake stance,it will spread it like a...tornado.

Crackrust
One-Hand Damage: 74 to 76
Durability: 8
Required Strength: 376
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+(20 to 40) to all Attributes
All Resists +(40 to 50)%
(10 to 20)% Reanimate as: Sasquatch
(10 to 20)% Reanimate as: Abomination
(10 to 20)% Reanimate as: Silver Titan
(10 to 20)% Reanimate as: Gold Titan
(10 to 20)% Reanimate as: Bronze Titan
(10 to 20)% Reanimate as: Protector
Reduces all Vendor Prices 15%
Socketed: 3
I never used it and the damage is crappy, but i have the feeling that THAT much of reanimate can only be good for surviability. Remember that the more reanimate you have,the safer you are. Some people like to play without any, it is just my two cent. Note that i don't say this item is good,i never tried it, but it has potential.

Brainsplatter
One-Hand Damage: (508-546) to (744-787)
Durability: 75
Required Strength: 356
20% CtC lvl 15 Spike Nova on Attack
+2 to Paladin Skill lvls
-50% Slower Cast Rate
Adds 200-400 damage
(25 to 34)% Life stolen per Hit
Stun Attack
100% Chance of Open Wounds
-500 to Monster Defense per Hit
If you feel like playing with two weapons,i can highly recomend this. 40% spike nova on attack dayum. Also open wound will bleed monsters far far far away.

Pixie Legion
Throw Damage: (388-516) to (409-544)
One-Hand Damage: (246-328) to (255-340)
Durability: 16
Required Dexterity: 544
100% CtC lvl 48 Scorpion Blade when you Kill an Enemy
+(31 to 50)% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration

+(201 to 300)% Enhanced damage
20% Faster Run/Walk
(101 to 150)% Bonus to Attack Rating

50% Slower Stamina Drain
Poison Resist +(31 to 40)%
(301 to 500)% Extra Gold from Monsters
75% Curse Length Reduction
Socketed: 2
This one is special. Because it has a pretty low base damage,and hit from your dexterity. BUT, we don't fucking care because anyway,we don't put points in strength.So if you are open minded enough to use this, it will result in a chain kill,because we have -100% enemy poison res, and scorpion blade hit really hard. Give it a try if you have it.

Runewords

Wolfsangel
Level 100
Sha'ad
Barbarian Weapons
(2-Handed Axes Only)
50% Chance to cast level 19 Earthquake on Attack
Adds 400-600 damage
+4% to Defense per Socketed Rune
+(15 per level) to Life (Based on Character Level) (1800 at lvl 120)
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
Some more Avoid, 50% earthquake on attack but what i love is the 4% more def per socketed rune, which is kinda huge, it will almost make up for the lack of a shield.

Urada
Level 100
+Rha
Swords
Adds 1-1101 lightning damage
11% Chance of Crushing Blow
+1011 Defense
+(1 to 11) to all Attributes
25% Reanimate as: Necrobot
If you read the entire guide you will understand that this is my favorite item in the game,ever. It's cheap as fuck and is better than a LOT of ssssssu. Those necrobot are:

1. Immune to physical damages
  2. Fast enough to always be around you
  3. 25% is a lot,so they'll be everywhere
  4. Ranged so they will always hit,no need to go melee, you can do the dirty job and they'll follow you
  5. They carry the Kraken stance AND the spirit guide made by your wolf.
  6. They meatshield for you so you can do your stuff while they carry other monsters.

If you want to use Urada, you should do it in a Sacred Kriegsmesser,so you will have a lot of damages. I would also recommand to have several other proc on your gear so you won't need the weapon for that.

Crafted
Some people like to craft their weapons. Always use a kriegsmesser for more damages. Heres some cool mod you can have. Remember its always the best value but you can get less, and you can't have everything.

+4 Barbarian skills.
+30% poison spell damage
+50 to all attribute
+10% all attribute
-30% enemy poison res
+300% enhance damage
+100 life
Increase your attack speed by 30%
+75 strength
+20% strength
+250% attack rating
8% Ctc lvl 4 Time Strike on Striking
16% Ctc lvl 7 Shower of Rocks when you Kill an Enemy
9% Ctc lvl 19 ATMG Sentry when you Kill an Enemy
15% Ctc lvl 20 Spike Nova when you Kill an Enemy
15% Ctc lvl 5 Hammertime on Attack
20% Ctc lvl 21 Miasma on Attack

I tend to focus on having at least a proc and some enhance damages, after that i look at whats the best for me. You'll get better each time you'll craft.

So this guide is done. Thanks for reading it. I will try to add some thing over time like moar screenshot, some video maybe, add few things in end game section, do the ultimative ubers ect. If you do have screenshot of your barb using this guide or something similar, feel free to send them to me. Hope you enjoyed this guide and leave a comments if you did. Goodbye bros  Very Happy

Last edited by Homm on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 14 times in total

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum