[V6e] The Godbarian

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [V6e] The Godbarian

Post by wow123400 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:21 pm

ok,if u are so kind,tell me how do u do those moving pictures after the contest,thank you
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:30 pm

WOWWWWWWW this defeat my purposes of update my guide...Seriously, good work.

@Wow, those gifs can be maked with animations programs...I remember old times when I take knowledge of Win Mugen program, and mixing some images (sprites) in a program like fighter factory you can do those gifs....It's an previous step to make an overall char(which btw is composed of many animations, 1 animation for Jump, other for punch, etc).. But I don't kown if Hmm uses this metod or other...

@Hmmm Nice guide. However you're wrong in 1 thing: Fortress don't lock JG or other timered skills. Yeah, I know which skill's decription say :spells timer, but really isn't an proper spell timer, in comparison to NW or other timered spells. Tested, given the fact which I play 1 fortress barbarian...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:34 pm

@mus01 buddy u gotta throw a little more detail, i am a total code idiot

i will check this guide out tonight at work, and...........homm, u waited a long time to surprise everyone didn't you?well, wish u good luck on the contest Salut
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:41 pm

I didn't want to post an unfinished guide. But i needed to work a lot so i didn't have the time to finish end game gear :/ Although i felt i had enough info to post it so i did.

Hope i'll win at least 3rd place. I just want my name in this game Evil or Very Mad

@MUS01: fixed,thanks
@Rollsroyce And yes obviously i'll tell you all how to make good gifs. I want all guides to be pretty Very Happy
Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:49 pm

Lose the orange color ... it burns.
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:51 pm

It is the only color (Except yellow) that is really different from the font. I won't put it red or blue..i think it wouldn't fit. Olive is similar to the normal font and other colors are not nice. any suggestion except orange
Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:56 pm

@wow123400 wrote:@mus01 buddy u gotta throw a little more detail, i am a total code idiot

i will check this guide out tonight at work, and...........homm, u waited a long time to surprise everyone didn't you?well, wish u good luck on the contest Salut

Well it's simple...First, are you played win mugen Any time??? It's an multiarcade fighter game maked by users cloning sprites of popular video games characters like Street fighter series, KOF, and others. Each char is composed by "sprites", which BTW are individual animations composed by step by step images... Example of sprites
As you see, for each action maked by a char, for exmple, jump, an certain amount of captures is needed(3 in the jump's example)... If you show 1 image after other in a quick sucession, you do the "ilusion" of movement....For more information, check the FPS definition of a game. An minimum of 20 FPS is needed for doing the movement illusion in the human's eye. From here, almost all video games have an FPS higher of 20 FPS.

Now, joining individual screenshots in an quickly transition you can do those gifs. OFC 1 program is needed. I know of Fighter factory(for build animation from sprites), But I don't know of other software. May any flash creator???

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:02 pm

Homm you actually can use teleport skills in Vizjun, since mxl 2012 or so.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:02 pm

Thank you very much,didn't do it since omega
Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:14 pm

if you intended to win the guide contest you should have picked another build, as a melee barb gets orginality ~5 and you can get up to 20 points in this category, i have to say this is the best layout BUT what i dont like is the following ....you wrote so much about stuff anyone knows already, so there are 2 groups:

1) the ones that already know this => they will skip

2) the ones that are new => they are overwhelmed by all these things and have no clue what to actually do
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top