[V6e] The Godbarian

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [V6e] The Godbarian

Post by yurik1987 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:04 am

wow123400, MarcoNecroX, Mortenkein, thanks all of you for response!! Cheers! 

yurik1987
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yurik1987 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:15 am

@Mortenkein wrote:1. Get at least 10 000 attack rating. Put 100-150 points into dexterity.
2. Replace your perfect gems by eld runes and make honorific gloves with resistances, to avoid using perfect gems. Also, mo it with skeleton reanimates.
3. Make a rare barbarian helmet with Kraken Stance to have a lot of rainbow damage, because necrobots are physical immune. In late game, Kraken Stance is so much better (in my opinion).
4. Get over 300 000 in defense. Put more points in Runemaster and Spirit Guide. The necrobots ignore your defense rating with their laser beam, but not the others enemies. More defense = less damage = better survivality.
5. Throw away your unique amulet and make a rare one with + 3-4 to all skills, with mythal (breaks enemy resistances) or doom (the wolves can't be everywhere to curse enemies) or banish (reduces monsters max life by 10-20%) proc + flat stats.
6. If you struggle somewhere, never hesitate to respec to try another build (not even with the same skills, if needed).
1. I respec my stats, put ~100 points into the Dex.
2. Replaced gems by eld runes in weapon, helmet, gloves and boots. Now my AR = 20k+. Make honorific gloves with +120% res of fire/cold/light and 30% reanimate as skeleton).
3. I'm newbie. By "Make a rare barbarian helmet with Kraken Stance" you mean crafting? If yes, what shrines I supposed to use?
4.UPD: SMax Runemaster and Spirit Guide. Def = 200k+ in town and 595k+ on battlefields)) I thought that def value in town is a define value at all! Shocked  Shocked Shocked It was big surprise for me Surprised 
5. The same as in 3) Embarassed 

Thaks for any response)

p.s. Faust was done. The new problem - Infernal machine)) Hitting a Wall

Last edited by yurik1987 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:51 am; edited 3 times in total

yurik1987
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:25 am

Was browsing through the builds, found this one. Very cool barb

Awesome build Homm, gonna cookie this one!

And try it out next opportunity, looks like fun and seems very tanky

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortenkein on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Use oil of renewal on a rare barbarian helmet until you get Kraken Stance. You can also use shrines to craft your helmet, but it's easier to get that stance on a rare one and you can bless it afterward with a shrine (check the documentation). To make rare jewelries, also use the oil of renewal, preferably on a ring dropped in destruction or gambled at level 120.

For the Infernal Machine, use Thunderslam to stun the enemies, then use Shower of Rocks. Repeat the process. Use Fortress if you can't even approach the Infernal Machine because of some pesky monsters like trap rats, fire beetles or those ladies.

Futhermore, adapt your build to your playstyle or to the situation. Changing a bit the gear often make a difference. Read the documentation, that's important ^^.

Mortenkein
Hivehost

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yurik1987 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:49 pm

@Mortenkein wrote:Use oil of renewal on a rare barbarian helmet until you get Kraken Stance. You can also use shrines to craft your helmet, but it's easier to get that stance on a rare one and you can bless it afterward with a shrine (check the documentation). To make rare jewelries, also use the oil of renewal, preferably on a ring dropped in destruction or gambled at level 120.
I try to farm sacred? rare barbarian helmet! Am I right? Than I by oil of renewal and transmute them both? And, maybe, get desirable Kraken Stance)

OR

Start crafting of that helmet with shrines and get Kraken Stance!

For the Infernal Machine, use Thunderslam to stun the enemies, then use Shower of Rocks. Repeat the process. Use Fortress if you can't even approach the Infernal Machine because of some pesky monsters like trap rats, fire beetles or those ladies.
Thanks, I'll try .. My last attempt I couldn't even hit anybody in that place Scratch  Damn centaur!! Mr Green 

Futhermore, adapt your build to your playstyle or to the situation. Changing a bit the gear often make a difference. Read the documentation, that's important ^^.
I've read the documentation, but not as good as it should be) Question

yurik1987
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istaryu on Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:57 pm

You can get kraken stance by rerolling it with renewal oil, but you can get a stronger one by crafting

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yurik1987 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:07 am

@Mortenkein wrote:
Yeah, I'm kick some ass in that area with skeletons reanimates (big thanX for that advice, Mortenkein)!! They are like a wall!! And I cast SoR))) Awesome!! Cheers!

yurik1987
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yurik1987 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:00 pm

@Mortenkein wrote:5. Throw away your unique amulet and make a rare one with + 3-4 to all skills, with mythal (breaks enemy resistances) or doom (the wolves can't be everywhere to curse enemies) or banish (reduces monsters max life by 10-20%) proc + flat stats.
HOW??? DOH! 

yurik1987
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:03 pm

@yurik1987 wrote:
@Mortenkein wrote:5. Throw away your unique amulet and make a rare one with + 3-4 to all skills, with mythal (breaks enemy resistances) or doom (the wolves can't be everywhere to curse enemies) or banish (reduces monsters max life by 10-20%) proc + flat stats.
HOW??? DOH! 
By rerolling an ilvl 99 rare amulet with oil of renewals until you get those stats.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yurik1987 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:54 am

@GregMXL wrote:By rerolling an ilvl 99 rare amulet with oil of renewals until you get those stats.
Thanks a lot, GregMXL! Smile 

yurik1987
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum