[V6e] The Godbarian

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [V6e] The Godbarian

Post by Homm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:19 pm

I don't get it. I mean,i get your first point. But if you are noob and you read my guide,i think if you read it from a to z,you can easily understand. At least,thats what i wanted to do . Also they will learn a lot while playing.For exemple,i explained skills like retard because when i started no one ever explained what skills did. That was bad because clod and median are so different,you want to know what at least skills does. I don't feel like noobies will get no clue what to do... anyway...

And for the barb i wrote a guide about it not TO WIN. Yes i wanna win at least 3rd position. But that wasn't the first goal of the guide. I want to guide people playing a bild that i like, that i think is fun and can bring you to end game easily. If i don't win at least i could say i tried to do my best to help people.

And for the first group, well thats why i quoted infos at top of stats/skill sections. So they could just skip the obvious parts. And yeah this guide is more oriented for begginer but hey,we can't please everybody Rolling Eyes
Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:26 pm

When i read your first part you just cited the documentary Very Happy and made it look pretty, also im sorry that i asked how to make gifs (didnt know you were so much after winning) i just googled and its not a problem, i was just curious.

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:32 pm

Nice guide man. I just wanted to point out that Thunderslam does not lock out Fortress. Just a little piece of info to fix in an otherwise sweet guide. Cheers.

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Yeah i'm a bit competitive. And sorry to tell you that but almost every guide are made about docs,because docs are awesome. Still,there is not everyone that read docs. So yes,make it pretty helps people read it.If you write a wall of text,you will lose people attention pretty easily,thats why i tried to make the guide look good.

By the way i didn't quoted documentary, i based my opinion on it and wrote it in my own word, nuance Wink

Last edited by Homm on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:54 pm

dude we know u did a lot of hard work on this guide, and it looks real pretty,the rest let's leave them to the judge,too early to say something now

i hope i can see ur name in the game,but.....homm?what does that mean?
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:59 pm

OMG epic layout... mate i will record your videos asap -> BEST ones be sure of that...
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:58 am

impressive...

btw. guide contest rewards will be different, first of all considering most people say they don't give a fuck about the contest, I'll reward those that DO care Wink Iwansquall will get a prize for sure, I think you too.

this new deadline is giving some veeeery good stuff..

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wojen616 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 am

Love the way how complex is this guide. Cookie from me. Smile
wojen616
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:36 am

Deadline seemed to have been a good idea.

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:54 am

wow123400 wrote:
i hope i can see ur name in the game,but.....homm?what does that mean?

Homm from Homme is a french word who means Men. We all have that stupid account name we made at 9 years old Very Happy Well mine was Hommecornu which meant horned man , which was too similar to Horny man for me,so i just sticked to Homm because i like my french heritage (knowing 99% of canada is english...) . It would be very easy to incorporate my name in the game imo. For exemple the new op sets of Marconecrox or Aerial. No need to have something medieval/fantastic. Something like Panoplie de Homm(set of homm) , or anything in french would just be awesome. Like the spell Danse Macabre or the word Femme Fatal,déja vu, vice versa... all french words ahahah

Thank you all for your feedback,i REALLY enjoy seeing you guys liking my guide. Took me so much time and my girlfriend (even if she is proud of me Very Happy ) is happy that i finished this. More time for sexy time + she will try reading the guide to understand how to play (main reason why i wrote the guide,seriously.)

Thanks stoya, even if i mped you several time for these videos, seems like you needed a proof that my guide is ''somthing'' ahahah Love you mate

Thanks for the advices,seriously. By the way i'll probably do the end gear part tomorrow. Now that there is no surprises anymore, i'll list almost everything FROM THE DOCS that you can get from crafts, anything useful obviously because reading all the docs for neebz isn't easy. Also i'll separate ssu/su and sssu,so people will be able to know what they will get with ''casual'' farming. Probably add a part in the early game about honorific because seems like nobody except me use that..Why not? isn't a 60% spike nova on attack double kriegsmesser too low? Meh. Anyway,will do it tomorrow and the day after tomorrow
Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum