[V6e] The Godbarian

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [V6e] The Godbarian

Post by damsthekiller on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:43 pm

hi all barb on median Smile

I recently restart the game on TSW serv.

I mad a barb as first char, and i reach lvl120 a try to stuff him.
Because i had no really good item, i want to craft my all gear.

What is the caps to reach ? (fhr 200/ias 75) ?
I am actually 350k def with 75@ for 60k dmg with SoR/Kraken.
My barb tank prelly well but it's look like i do more dmg with SoR that with Stormblast.
I mean i know stormblast hit 25times but when i tried on mob, i kill them quickl with SoR... What wrong :p cause the guide said "one shot him with stormblast" (for the butcher for instance).

And i had a other question, why 1hand weapon + shield and not 2handed axe ?
If i know well, barbs have 0% of block, did the % block of the shield impact on it ? if we had some chance o block should we invest a part of our point into dext ?
GL HF all
CY

damsthekiller
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:13 pm

I'm back and i will try to fix this guide to be efficient in this game mode. Just started a untwinked Godbarian and i will probably send a walkthrough in the Showoff section(Only if i finish it because sooo many people are making half walkthrough and shit). I'll fix the images that went missing(Thanks imageshack..) and maybe add some shitz. Sadly, this guide is already super big so it is quite hard to add something without destroying the actual layer of it.
If anyone of you have suggestion on what add(Except ultimative ubers,which i will try to do soon) feel free to tell me. Also

@damsthekiller
i do more dmg with SoR that with Stormblast.
Stormblast if more efficient because 1.you don't have the wait time of SoR. 2. You can have SoR on attack/on kill so enough SoR for me. 3. So much striking to proc shitz, and lightning damage so you can have -199 enemy res and be SO much more efficient. Also, if YOU enjoy SoR more than stormblast, do it. This guide is for a generic melee barb,with a lot of my opinion in it, but build it as you want, and as fit the best for you.
why 1hand weapon + shield and not 2handed axe ?
Because the shield gives a shitload of defense which is awesome to actually stay alive. But as i said,if you find a good 2h and want to use it, this barb can fit on whatever you want to do with it. I sometime use 2h when i don't have anything better.
barbs have 0% of block, did the % block of the shield impact on it ? if we had some chance o block should we invest a part of our point into dext ?
Investing in dext is a waste of point because it would take you almost all your point to get max block(And maybe some dext craft and shiet) when barb are so much better investing in vitality. Also your weapons don't scale with Dext. The barb doesn't have 0%, maybe 1 or 2, which is something when farming huge place like Tran Athula and Fauzt with a lot of people actually hitting your face.
Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:42 pm

Homm wrote:I'm back and i will try to fix this guide to be efficient in this game mode. Just started a untwinked Godbarian and i will probably send a walkthrough in the Showoff section(Only if i finish it because sooo many people are making half walkthrough and shit). I'll fix the images that went missing(Thanks imageshack..) and maybe add some shitz. Sadly, this guide is already super big so it is quite hard to add something without destroying the actual layer of it.
If anyone of you have suggestion on what add(Except ultimative ubers,which i will try to do soon) feel free to tell me. Also

@damsthekiller
i do more dmg with SoR that with Stormblast.
Stormblast if more efficient because 1.you don't have the wait time of SoR. 2. You can have SoR on attack/on kill so enough SoR for me. 3. So much striking to proc shitz, and lightning damage so you can have -199 enemy res and be SO much more efficient. Also, if YOU enjoy SoR more than stormblast, do it. This guide is for a generic melee barb,with a lot of my opinion in it, but build it as you want, and as fit the best for you.
why 1hand weapon + shield and not 2handed axe ?
Because the shield gives a shitload of defense which is awesome to actually stay alive. But as i said,if you find a good 2h and want to use it, this barb can fit on whatever you want to do with it. I sometime use 2h when i don't have anything better.
barbs have 0% of block, did the % block of the shield impact on it ? if we had some chance o block should we invest a part of our point into dext ?
Investing in dext is a waste of point because it would take you almost all your point to get max block(And maybe some dext craft and shiet) when barb are so much better investing in vitality. Also your weapons don't scale with Dext. The barb doesn't have 0%, maybe 1 or 2, which is something when farming huge place like Tran Athula and Fauzt with a lot of people actually hitting your face.
Any update coming up soon?
Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:03 am

The game has changed a LOT since i stopped so if i wanted to do updates i would need to start again EVERYTHING, which i will probably do someday. But as i don't play online(first thing first i don't know how) it is incredibly long for me to start a character from 1-120 from scratch, do all the uber, stuff it to keep up ect. So i don't know, i had lot of fun writing this guide and helping people but i don't know what happen next, everytime i try to update it and add new content some pictures disapear and the layout get destroyed..
Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:12 am

The guide is still spot on, I've played a similar barbarian this ladder and he's been doing fine. Best thing about the guide is that you don't just give a recipe to follow, you explain everything thoroughly and give lots of options so that people have all the info they need to build their own version of the Godbarian Smile

only thing I would add is to mention the Qor RW shield, it's godly for kraken stance Wink
Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:23 pm

@Gekko64 thanks for the support, i also added your shield which is definitly a good pick ^^'  I'm currently leveling a melee barb with the new skills and such it is really fun. When he is 120 i'll update the guide ^^
Also add What works with DualWield in earlygame stuff
Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:29 pm

There are a lot of options for dual wielder barb. Basically it's every item that has on attack proc, or on striking, more or less. On striking is more for the late game if you use SBS gothic plate, iron spiral, deathgaze, or mixing between blood hatred and stormblast/iceburst/ancient's hand, depending on the build you are trying to achieve.
romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kato on Sun May 31, 2015 1:15 am

Dual wielder using whirlwind.... doesn't proc on-attack or on-striking procs with that skill now?

BTW what is Ancient's Hand?

Kato
Core Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanjay on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:15 am

Wouldn't Yaerius' Simulacrum be a pretty good armor to use until you manage to get a hold of an Auhe?

Yaerius' Simulacrum
Ancient Armor (Sacred)
Defense: (8764-11984)
Durability: 111
Required Strength: 666
Required Level: 100
20% Increased Attack Speed
20% Faster Cast Rate
-(21 to 25)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(21 to 25)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(301 to 350)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Damage Reduced by (11 to 15)%
+(101 to 150) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)

It has the stats the guide recommends so to me it seems quite viable.

Xanjay
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum