PlugY, The Survival Kit v10.0

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PlugY, The Survival Kit v10.0

Post by Mark84C# on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:15 am

@Sexen wrote:Try the patchd2gfxDLL.exe Unpatch and then repatch plugY. Since you seem to understand most of the stuff, I have to ask, have you recently added any other mods/tools/utilities?

I also had a similar issue a long time ago with plugY and it suddenly not working. It turned out to be a registry issue and the d2path in the config.ini

First Ty for answer and i havent used any other mod only plugy.only if you count D2se only that i used and nothing else. .I think your advise will solve problem
.I think I figured out out what happened.Because something in my registry few weeeks doing problems and I am not sure what is that or virus or some kind of trojan or malvare or etc, and probably just that maded plugy to stop working.Back on solving problems i simply love that Smile
Ty for help btw Smile.P.S sry for my english i rly work to improve it Smile

Mark84C#
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:47 am

It's ok Very Happy This mod has been international since the beginning and I have learned to read bad english. Your welcome and post again if that doesn't solve your issue.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark84C# on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:28 am

@Sexen wrote:It's ok :DThis mod has been international since the beginning and I have learned to read bad english. Your welcome and post again if that doesn't solve your issue.

I havent patient because its morning at my home right now and i m tired, i juts deleted all, and made some corections in my registry errors, and instaled all over again an now works like a charm, just hoping it will not last only 2 days Razz.Anyway ty for help Smile.

Mark84C#
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:46 am

Np enjoy Very Happy

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by togbad on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Hello, back in Median business after 2 years. I have a problem regarding installing PlugY. After doing all things like in textfile i want to start the game. This is normal (single player; choosing chars etc), but when client should load the game it is said: "Don´t find Button Images File: UnassignStatsBtns.dc6", but it is in directory. I do have multires-patch (1.12a), median-mod 1.12. What is the problem when normal mod and multires-version are loading normal?

togbad
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:11 am

Sounds like your missing UnassignStatsBtns.dc6 file. I'd say if the problem happens before the game even loads, then you didn't install PlugY in the correct directory. But if you did, then you must be loading the wrong .exe, or perhaps you installed PlugY in your D2 directory but deleted the PlugY folder from the directory for some strange reason. Those are the only things I can imagine. In any case, nothing a fresh install of PlugY won't fix!

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by togbad on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:34 am

All Files are in the same directory because i do not play normal LOD (changed the small original mpq from original D2(ca 5 MB) with the modded one (ca 160 MB). So D2-Files, Multires-Patch and all Files of PlugY are in the same directory. Should this be he failure?

togbad
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by togbad on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:36 am

Another Question: what ist the best combination beetween pachtversion, median mod and which plugy-version. i only want to hav an working issue,  i dont need any extras.

Edit: problem solved, i was blind in directory architecture. Works fine. Now play^^

togbad
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djethex on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:54 am

I wonder if anyone has any suggestions for resolving lag with plugy?

I have about 300 pages, installed with XL and 1.13c and D2SE.

The lag is so bad, I have another installation that I mule characters and items back and forth from. I've installed this on another computer, and the lag followed.
The plugy (9.0) settings are:

[GENERAL]
ActivePlugin=1
ActiveLogFile=0
DllToLoad=
DllToLoad2=
ActiveCommands=0
ActiveCheckMemory=0

[STASH]
ActiveBigStash=1

ActiveMultiPageStash=1
NbPagesPerIndex=10
NbPagesPerIndex2=100
MaxPersonnalPages=0

ActiveSharedStash=1
SeparateHardcoreStash=1
displaySharedSetItemNameInGreen=1
MaxSharedPages=0
ActiveSharedGold=1

Does anyone know why this might be? Is there are way to fix it, or is the stash maybe corrupt in some way?

djethex
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuzzana on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi,

I have a simple, and somewhat silly, question:

How do you tell which version of Diablo II you are running? When I start it up it just says 1.13, how do you tell whether it's C or D?

Thanks much!

Zuzzana
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum