PlugY, The Survival Kit v10.0

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PlugY, The Survival Kit v10.0

Post by munkyh3ad on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:45 pm

I did understand, i was disappointed that it didn't work as intended. It would have been a nice feature to be able to access same stash with both HC and SC characters without renaming files when i needed to.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:01 pm

@munkyh3ad wrote:I've set in PlugY.ini the "SeparateHardcoreStash=0" but it seems it's not working since in the save files i have both "_LOD_HC_SharedStashSave.sss" and "_LOD_SharedStashSave.sss".
never tested that option tbh. try setting it to 0 and deleting _LOD_HC_SharedStashSave.sss

kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Ok, i've tried everything. First i've backed up and deleted all files from save folder.

With "SeparateHardcoreStash=0" made a SC char put an item into shared stash and it made a "_LOD_SharedStashSave.sss" than made a HC char put an item into shared stash and it made a "_LOD_HC_SharedStashSave.sss". Both can't access same stash and have their separate shared stash so i deleted them from save folder.

With "SeparateHardcoreStash=1" made a SC char put an item into shared stash and it made a "_LOD_SharedStashSave.sss" than made a HC char put an item into shared stash and it made a "_LOD_HC_SharedStashSave.sss". It's same as the above and it should be correct with this setting but i had to try it. Not what i wanted so i deleted all files from save folder.

Heck i even tried with "SeparateHardcoreStash=2" and it's same as always. It seems this feature is broken, and no matter how it's set it still creates separate SharedStash saves. I also deleted "SeparateHardcoreStash=?" line from ini file and still no change.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:16 am

I've set in PlugY.ini the "SeparateHardcoreStash=0" but it seems it's not working since in the save files i have both "_LOD_HC_SharedStashSave.sss" and "_LOD_SharedStashSave.sss".
never tested that option tbh. try setting it to 0 and deleting _LOD_HC_SharedStashSave.sss

that's what I've said nub  Mr Green

you can always make a .bat file that you just run and it renames the SS for you.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yami_ryushi on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:39 am

http://www.reddit.com/r/slashdiablo/comments/o4h3k/how_to_downgrade_from_113d_to_113c_without/

I thought I'd post this here. I am a complete novice when it comes to computer stuff and I followed these instructions and downgraded very easily.

yami_ryushi
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:41 am

Not sure we're supposed to post files here or repost solutions (Yes downgrading is in the tools thread) in the plugy thread....

Thanks for joining the forum though. Welcome!

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by yami_ryushi on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:50 am

Thanks! I don't think it worked though. I am currently re-installing everything. I'm going to try once more, this time with the proper 1.13c patch and if plugY fails this time, its not meant to be. I don't know why it would. I've used it for years prior to even finding Median XL so I have installed it plenty of times before. I hope its the same as before. I understand very little when it comes to computers save for the basic stuff anyone who uses computers know so I don't even understand those crazy instructions I read in the previous pages lol. I hope I don't fail again.

Edit: Works like a charm. Its very simple so I'll break it down to people who are not computer savvy like me.

1. If you have to downgrade from 1.13d to c, MAKE SURE YOU USE THE MPQ FILE OF THE ORIGINAL D2 WHEN YOU DO IT. This is where I messed up big time. I had to re download the MXL files.

2. If you don't have to downgrade, or you already have, simply install the plugY with the installer and replace the plugY.ini file in the plugY folder with the one available on the rar file of the mod. Its as simple as that.

I don't know or understand why people get errors but the mistake I made that destroyed my file was because I downgraded with the MXL mpq file and not the original D2 file as its intended. I hope this post of mine helps others who made this mistake I made. Its amateurish for sure but I know I can't be the only one who understands just the basics.

Last edited by yami_ryushi on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total

yami_ryushi
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexxar on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:40 pm

@yami_ryushi

Why don't you install D2SE.

It does have plugy already and D2SE is better if you have more mods.

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense

View user profile http://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=61143&p=

Back to top Go down

Post by yami_ryushi on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:12 am

@Rexxar wrote:@yami_ryushi

Why don't you install D2SE.

It does have plugy already and D2SE is better if you have more mods.

Don't have a clue what that is and I don't have other mods. I used to play other mods back in the day but nowadays all I play is Median. Even if it does annoy me how frustrating hard it is, I still enjoy it immensely.

yami_ryushi
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:30 pm

@yami_ryushi wrote:http://www.reddit.com/r/slashdiablo/comments/o4h3k/how_to_downgrade_from_113d_to_113c_without/

I thought I'd post this here. I am a complete novice when it comes to computer stuff and I followed these instructions and downgraded very easily.

that's already posted here:
http://www.medianxl.com/h15-the-sin-war

but that's for trying to help. Smile

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: