Question about Paladin PVM build guides

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about Paladin PVM build guides

Post by 66halo66 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Hello Median community, for quite some time now I've been looking for a described in big detail guide, or at least a one, that actually tell you what to look for as an equipment in low-mid game.Please, if anyone knows a site or a forum or whatever, where I can read a good guide, post a link here.

P.S.: If the thread is not in the proper place or a one already exists, please post a link to you.Thank you in advance

P.S.2: Sorry for bad english Very Happy

66halo66
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Paladin PVM build guides

Post by GregMXL on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Ugh...moving back to Diablo General Discussion..

Last edited by GregMXL on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:10 pm

You also need to explain more details. What kind of Paladin are you building? There could be a guide for it where I linked you to. I'm gonna assume you are asking about a MXL Paladin since there's only one Paladin build you should use in cLod...trololol

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 66halo66 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Uhhmm.. No.. I posted in General discussion, because I am playing non-modded Diablo and I want to buld an Auradin - I am playing in single-player.

66halo66
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:23 pm

I just googled this and there's a ton of Paladin guides (especially Hammerdin go figure).

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 66halo66 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Listen, I know there are tons of Paladin guides, but they are not well-explained - most of them only tell you what you need as an end-game gear, that's like jumping directly from point A to point B without travelling all the way to point B.

66halo66
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:49 pm

I get ya because I just read a few to try to help but they all basically say leveling to 63 is a bitch because of lack of gear. Sorry I'm sure someone can help soon...I never used a Pally in cLod though...

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Men singleplayer clod is a piece of cake,[uninterestinglifestory] i remember a guy when i was younger who played a melee necromancer with a rare giant axe and putting point everywhere(11 skeleton, 5 mages, 4 in each golem,you know what i mean) and he was still able to kill diablo on Hell mode... [/uninterestinglifestory]

So just pout your point wherever ou want..and when you are high level,use Auradin gear. Or max your auras,and hit with zeal. You will pwn even with no gear...

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaljurei on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Um, go to diablo.incgamers.com, and search around, they have a lot of interesting guides on Auradins.

Basically, it usually revolves around these :

1)Holy Shock Aura : Highest damage build. There are several ways to build this depending upon whether you can get an Infinity RW(Conviction Aura), if not then you simply build a lot of damage, be it physical or lightning with as much attack speed as possible(4fps Zeal or smth like that).
2)Holy Freeze Aura : Lower damage build but more survivability because monsters are slowed a lot. You can focus more on damage with this build but it's more gear dependent I believe.
3)Holy Fire Aura : This is even lower damage than Holy Freeze, however there are some unique builds involving a weapon which gives charges of Enchant(It adds fire damage, it's a Sorceress skill).

Paladin is mostly a proc class. Depending on the weapon you want to use and the proc it provides, you build your paladin. The above auras are simply providing considerable free damage, and you can make your build around that.

However, put simply, you can simply make a Fanatic Zealot with any proc weapon like Rift, and then put an Infinity Polearm on your Act 2 merc and rape everything. You can also go for high damage weapons like Death/Grief, and then go for some elemental damage sources to take care of Physical Immunes. The same applies for your Fire/Cold/Lightning build, you just have to take care of the Fire/Cold/Light immunes.

Kaljurei
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:17 pm

no need for that,simple as this

max zeal,max fas!@#$%(the last aura you have),max holy shield,you are set for normal,at this point,you can kill diablo as many time as you want for better gear

sign set is must to have for this,so farm them,it is very easy,you can either kill meph or diablo for it

when go terror,respect from akrat to hammer,and get as many +skill item as possible,then whole terror is done with just a fucking hammer.

go in hell,farm the tomb in bural ground for item

really,normal d2 has no point to go on,since they are all the same and as easy as hell,only one uber,which is super annoying to get to,the reward sux,super sux,has one proc but just for eye candy

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum