[v6d/e/f][miniguide] Poison sorc for farming

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d/e/f][miniguide] Poison sorc for farming

Post by thedarkbobo on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Well i'm looking for a way to farm dfautz since a week or so..sorc was quiet ok considering the gear, but you have to click a lot. Necro with minions died miserably from lag or high density (aswell in dunc) mixed with low def. I might not be good at that tho. Might try fort barb with those javelins - just need enough survival stuff...
thedarkbobo
Razor Fur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:20 am

@thedarkbobo wrote:Well it was a week ago, drops were same as always..ton of TU, some SU...patience and lots of runs needed. Now I'm testing javanecro with new runes - poison runeword in javelins..but its rather bad Smile

Any sort of WDM necro is going to have to focus on physical damage (make use of that Bane + loads of sources of EWD). I'm going to say this until people believe me and try it - caster necros are awesome! I was saying unholy melee casters were awesome a month or so back and now rolls has seen the light Smile Hopefully other people pick up on the greatness of caster necro as well.

If you have trouble with survival, pick up Death Ward over Jinn, and make up the -100 enemy resists from gear. Embalming + Demon Blood Aura + VA DR aura is great for survival Smile
BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:02 am

i have been using totem/reanmiet necro since v6b and he was awesome,i even put somepoint in deathlord since i only use summon and sacrifice,but i do not know it counts as caster or not

and i do not think anyone doubted wng-din at all,i think many has already been doing caster paladin,rolls probably the only one played deeper since he got the skills

and i personnelly started the unholy caster as well myself in this new patch,i havent gone far,just finished LC1 with him at lvl42,and i believe i have already bothered you with lots LC0 questions with my paladin Very Happy

this guy is cool,at lvl42 he cleaned the whole TA room almost as same speed as the retaliator i used to play,and i just use 3 tus
Spoiler:

prepare for more stupid questions in the further,i will post in your wng guide ofc Twisted Evil
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thedarkbobo on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:46 am

Well i have np with regular game, just: all minions/totems die from barrels or big density in fautz. I could get more minion life %+ but im not sure if that solves the problem. I could smax sacrifices and spam it a lot in fautz but will probably lag-out.

Atm im checking for gear that i have already found to make good use of it. First that comes in my mind is Stormblast barb with sssu hand axe (1,2-2,2k 1 handed damage Very Happy )

edit:
Ok, lets stick to the most playable builds atm, that means ranged chars and casters.....
thedarkbobo
Razor Fur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum