D2SE Modmanager

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: D2SE Modmanager

Post by taem on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:03 pm

He might not even have the mod in the mod folder at all... his lack of description leaves room for endless theories...

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusjuice on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:39 am

@kambala wrote:unless you have any reasonable knowledge on windows registry, please be quiet.

but yeah, registry entries should be created automatically. you can also try this application to set your d2 folder: http://www.mediafire.com/download/62ad4h5knc824i6/LodRep.exe
imma just give you a cookie because this file has saved me now and so many times before Dancing Salut Praying

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Okay so I just started using it and right now I'm wondering is there a way to change language of the game? because there is the option with non-mod game but if i want to play median there is no option. I can't play in with my french version because a lot of stats are unknown to normal D2 and are only called An Evil force*.( aswell as items and unknown monster name.)
Thank you.
E: see
Spoiler:

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortenkein on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:42 pm

If you have a Battle.net account, register your cd key. Then you'll be able to download the English installer, if you choose that language obviously.

Edit : T'es Québécois, je suppose? XD

Mortenkein
Hivehost

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 pm

On the Blizzard website?
*Oui

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortenkein on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:58 pm

No, on Battle.net website. In French, I see a « Ajouter une clé de jeu » green button, on the above-right section of the screen.

Mortenkein
Hivehost

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HerrNieschnell on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:27 am

BTW, there is a new version on its way...
(it hasn't been released yet)

Seltsamuel wrote:Updated 02.05.2013

Update:
Development is 100% finished but im still struggling to hunt a random Crash Bug that managed to stay hidden.

-Support for D2 LOD v1.13d (status: DONE)

-Porting of D2fixes for 1.13d (status: DONE)

-Replacement/fix for the BNet checksumfunctions (status: DONE)
this means one of the most annoying bug is gone ;-) and bnet authentication is done now with the really loaded files and not the ones in D2 mainfolder ... with this D2SE is again completely independend from the installed D2 version.

-Modselectionbox has now input focus on startup.. so keyshortcuts to mods work now immediately. type in letters and selection jumps to the mods. (status: DONE) ki4m thats exactly the behavior you wanted. this worked already before but you had to do a click into modselectionbox first.

-Rewrite of the loading engine as of requested feature ALL d2files are now loaded like the standard files (ijl11.dll .. ..). (status: DONE)

-enhancement of the custom .dll loader, the modder has now the choice to write selfiniting .dll or let d2se init it.. for more informations wait for the documentation (status: DONE)

-rewrite of the CORE system. the D2SE/CORES folder isnt used to play the cores anymore .. as this lead to the effect that user patched/modified corefiles in an unintended way .. as this files were used as fallback for all mods depending on them. Instead of directly playing inside the CORES folders now each CORE has a folder inside the MODS folder holding the D2SE_SETUP.ini and the save folder. this makes use of core versions and mods the same for the player.. no need to think different. As a sideeffect the user can simply delete the folder of the versions he not want to play anyway and its gone from the list of selectible mods... the same way as he removes mods. (status : DONE)

-Multistartlock for realms removed (status: DONE)
Realms can lock the number of player on the same IP if they need to. Removed it as a feature request .. now its on the realmowner to decide what to do and i think this is the right place.

-More detailed error reporting (status: in DONE)

-Some small fixes and Codecleanup. (status: DONE)

-Rewrite of the realmhandling. The "realm" section gets removed from D2SE_SETUP.ini as it gets now own .realm files. So each realm can deliver its own .realm file that the user simply drops into the folder of the mod.. now he can select between all available realms. The Modplugins get delivered without a realm and as such can be used in our board and the PK without modifications. On my board i will distribute the realmfiles for D2M. (status: DONE)

-Enhancement of the Languagefeature? (status: undecided)

Releasedate: soon

Roadmap for D2SE Modmanager V2.4:
Replacement of the entire UI with a embedded chrome browser so userinterface is shiny with html.
During this modmanagement will be completely different and more easy to manage.
As D2SE becomes a webinterface all features like download/install/deinstall/updating are getting integrated.

Greetings

Seltsamuel

HerrNieschnell
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:12 pm

@HerrNieschnell wrote:BTW, there is a new version on its way...
(it hasn't been released yet)

Seltsamuel wrote:Updated 02.05.2013

Update:
Development is 100% finished but im still struggling to hunt a random Crash Bug that managed to stay hidden.

-Support for D2 LOD v1.13d (status: DONE)

-Porting of D2fixes for 1.13d (status: DONE)

-Replacement/fix for the BNet checksumfunctions (status: DONE)
this means one of the most annoying bug is gone ;-) and bnet authentication is done now with the really loaded files and not the ones in D2 mainfolder ... with this D2SE is again completely independend from the installed D2 version.

-Modselectionbox has now input focus on startup.. so keyshortcuts to mods work now immediately. type in letters and selection jumps to the mods. (status: DONE) ki4m thats exactly the behavior you wanted. this worked already before but you had to do a click into modselectionbox first.

-Rewrite of the loading engine as of requested feature ALL d2files are now loaded like the standard files (ijl11.dll .. ..). (status: DONE)

-enhancement of the custom .dll loader, the modder has now the choice to write selfiniting .dll or let d2se init it.. for more informations wait for the documentation (status: DONE)

-rewrite of the CORE system. the D2SE/CORES folder isnt used to play the cores anymore .. as this lead to the effect that user patched/modified corefiles in an unintended way .. as this files were used as fallback for all mods depending on them. Instead of directly playing inside the CORES folders now each CORE has a folder inside the MODS folder holding the D2SE_SETUP.ini and the save folder. this makes use of core versions and mods the same for the player.. no need to think different. As a sideeffect the user can simply delete the folder of the versions he not want to play anyway and its gone from the list of selectible mods... the same way as he removes mods. (status : DONE)

-Multistartlock for realms removed (status: DONE)
Realms can lock the number of player on the same IP if they need to. Removed it as a feature request .. now its on the realmowner to decide what to do and i think this is the right place.

-More detailed error reporting (status: in DONE)

-Some small fixes and Codecleanup. (status: DONE)

-Rewrite of the realmhandling. The "realm" section gets removed from D2SE_SETUP.ini as it gets now own .realm files. So each realm can deliver its own .realm file that the user simply drops into the folder of the mod.. now he can select between all available realms. The Modplugins get delivered without a realm and as such can be used in our board and the PK without modifications. On my board i will distribute the realmfiles for D2M. (status: DONE)

-Enhancement of the Languagefeature? (status: undecided)

Releasedate: soon

Roadmap for D2SE Modmanager V2.4:
Replacement of the entire UI with a embedded chrome browser so userinterface is shiny with html.
During this modmanagement will be completely different and more easy to manage.
As D2SE becomes a webinterface all features like download/install/deinstall/updating are getting integrated.

Greetings

Seltsamuel
I don't think it'll be updated...

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HerrNieschnell on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:45 pm

go check the link from my previous post...the update is not yet available...but I am sure it will be.

On september 12 he postet:
Seltsamuel wrote:Hi,

yes i managed to find the problem .. and i have now some days free so im in good hope to finally rewrite the needed parts and finish this version the next days, it already lasted way longer than i expected.. but thats life.

Greetings

Seltsamuel

HerrNieschnell
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:29 am

@HerrNieschnell wrote:go check the link from my previous post...the update is not yet available...but I am sure it will be.

On september 12 he postet:
Seltsamuel wrote:Hi,

yes i managed to find the problem .. and i have now some days free so im in good hope to finally rewrite the needed parts and finish this version the next days, it already lasted way longer than i expected.. but thats life.

Greetings

Seltsamuel
Oh... yeah seems he didn't abandon it after all

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: