SIGMA - Update

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SIGMA - Update

Post by iwansquall on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:16 am

as usual, I voting for low-level skills changed rather than uberlevel.
That might make me more passionate to test something quickly.

But I know TSW = pro = hardcore ubercontents with uberloots is better.
Not to mention upcoming FG / TG, so loots = better.

I personally hope for smaller code edits on sigma, but I guess whist know what he is doing.
Rushing patch out is bad, but not having patch is not even better.
PPL like small patch / ladder reset to it going.
As for myself, self wiped is typical when there is something to be tested at low level.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LinuxPoser on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Thanks for the replies. I was just hoping it was going to come out soon since my friends have been fairly bored with the games coming out recently and they expressed interest in Median XL.

Since I played it to death, I'm waiting for Sigma to be my glorious return to Diablo 2.

Why cant companies make ARPG's with smooth controls, cool abilities, and interesting gear choices?

LinuxPoser
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:46 pm

how (un)successful the new implementation of FG becomes,  will be determinant on the release of sigma.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamioculcas on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Got a suggestion that I don't know if it could be implemented or not: Add a new accessible menu window with check boxes for interface modifiers like fps, /nopickup (which i get tired of typing for every game), player time, etc. Make them sticky so they carry over to newly created games, generates a .cfg file or something?

Zamioculcas
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:04 pm

@Zamioculcas wrote:Got a suggestion that I don't know if it could be implemented or not: Add a new accessible menu window with check boxes for interface modifiers like fps, /nopickup (which i get tired of typing for every game), player time, etc. Make them sticky so they carry over to newly created games, generates a .cfg file or something?
already implemented.

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamioculcas on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Noice

Zamioculcas
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:15 pm

lol... like a boss

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HerrNieschnell on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:30 am

@whist: Are there any updates on the class specific mana concept you can post ?

HerrNieschnell
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:05 pm

@HerrNieschnell wrote:@MarcoAwesumX: Are there any updates on the class specific mana concept you can post ?

i don't remember that much but afaik we might overhaul mana on a few classes , we had a few rough ideas

- wrath: releated to killstreaks, starts at 0, increases as you kill monsters / time , i guess it adds dmg. kinda standard idea. fits zon imo

- no name: i thought this one could fit barb somehow, something like 'armor' e.g. like having another hp bar (similar to say Gta san andreas armor, you got a red lifebar and a grey armor bar), main role I guess prevent standard instagibs, still no idea how to fill it (maybe similar concept like wrath, but defensive?) whist wanted to add wrath to barb as well but idk...

- standard mana: sorc (you dont say)

don't know what other ideas we had (i guess 1-2 more) I really hope whist wrote them down  Laughing 

brainstorming after I woke up 2 minutes ago gives me some ideas like, a regular mana source that starts at 0 and is boosted through 0-mana skills (like terror strike) and then allows the use of regular skills (say lemures)

it would basically mean some classes would have some/all skills costing 0 mana.

while the overall concept sounds cool, i still there are two main issues here: balancing it (ouch) and cross-char oskills (how'd you use them?). i'm hoping whist for an answer in the latter. because while I didn't want to bother with this (id be fine with just making it something completely visual-only) whist insists to implement it

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HerrNieschnell on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:35 pm

Marco_  A W E S U M  _X wrote:balancing it (ouch)  and  cross-char oskills (how'd you use them?)

Haven't thought of that yet, I guess it will be pretty hard  to balance it.  Shocked

but the concept sounds really awesome and fits with all the other "logical" changes, like open wounds doesn't affect physical immunes

HerrNieschnell
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum