D2Clicker

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: D2Clicker

Post by Ticktick on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:45 pm

program locks up when i "press any key to exit and unload" on windows 7 using d2se. aero is disabled. also tends to cause mass havoc in explorer like breaking alt tab and the start menu. not to mention not being able to read my items.

Ticktick
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ticktick on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:32 am

ok changing it to ddraw fixed it reading my item but when I do the run until match, it just repeats ~4 times then makes this beeping noise for an item that doesn't match.

edit: realized you have to hover the mouse over the item. editing delay isn't working so I guess can't use this to gamble on realm

Ticktick
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yurik1987 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:48 pm

@k3llam wrote:mehh tried it for 3 hours, something is wrong, i star d2se, start d2clicker, \ item, then ctrl+ on transmunte button then after swirls alt+ctrl+y, and after 3 hours not a single tantrum oskill Sad

What am i doing wrong? i added match:totantrum and match:tantrum as well, nothing helps Sad(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Maybe this oskill very rare? Hitting a Wall  To verify that d2clicker works properly try something regular (ED, etc.)  Wink 

yurik1987
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by arcology on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi, I am able to use d2 clicker pretty easily with dragon or shrine rerolling, but I'm trying to make it work with oil of renewal. I can make it do the entire process (on SP, at least), but the issue is making it actually read the item.. If I start with the cursor over the item, it will return there if I run the sequence once, but with alt+Y it doesn't even look. I've tried making it click on the item once or several times and it still doesn't read it.

arcology
Onyx Knight

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexii on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:38 pm

My d2clicker keep rerolling the item 3-4 times then giving me the beeping noise when i try to do dragon rare rerolls with match: parameters, anyone know whats wrong?

ive read the rest of the replies on this thread as to not post like a tard some problem someone already found a fix for, however i believe ive set theverything right and it still dosent work, help would be greatly appreciated.

Alexii
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JaxonX on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:19 pm

Hey, i am still a little bit confused. Tryed every graphic settings and the programm seem to run. I can setup any loop without problems and rerun it. But i didnt figure out how to craft something. Lets say i want to make a Tantrum bow so i write into the .ini file match:totantrum tantrum. when i craft, it seems like it skips the tantrum skill. Have tried first something like match:socket and check if it stops on the next roll but it didnt. when i try to check for a match with backslash it says that it doesnt match, even if there is the tantrum oskill on it. can someone explain to me for dummies how to do it? i have checked this tread and the readme and some other stuff but i couldnt figure it out :S. thanks a lot for any answer!

JaxonX
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:23 pm

Here's the contents of my clicker.ini, with some examples, it might help someone:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=WnGFDSfX

text after # is commented out, obviously.

Just copy everything and paste it to clicker.ini or take what you need.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hardcoresmexyou on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:43 pm

is there a way for the clicker to save items by name?

i.e. scales of the serpant etc etc

quin. your file is private

hardcoresmexyou
Onyx Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum