D2Clicker

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: D2Clicker

Post by Algoritmax on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Hello everyone, immediately apologize for bad English. I have a problem with d2clicker. I run the game, then launch the program (Desktop\D2ClickerV0.9.6\D2SE\d2clicker.exe) window and just hangs. I tried different versions of the result is the same. Only need this option -"notifications on dropped items".
Maybe there are other programs with this opportunity?
p.s I'm playing on a server TSW

http://i011.radikal.ru/1408/f8/92c41d107047.jpg

Google translator Smile

Algoritmax
Fallen One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:51 pm

What do you mean by just hangs? When you start the clicker there should be juts only one window popping up, and thats all about it. When in game press ALT and it should state that the clicker is running. Then you should edit the d2clicker config file in order to get notification. You can copy them from my post above. Also notification work only when you hold alt and go around the pile of items. You will not get notification if alt is not pressed cause the clicker can't read/determine the properties that you have written if it cant see the items on the ground.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Algoritmax on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:57 pm

@Wotan wrote:What do you mean by just hangs? When you start the clicker there should be juts only one window popping up, and thats all about it. When in game press ALT and it should state that the clicker is running. Then you should edit the d2clicker config file in order to get notification. You can copy them from my post above. Also notification work only when you hold alt and go around the pile of items. You will not get notification if alt is not pressed cause the clicker can't read/determine the properties that you have written if it cant see the items on the ground.
open screen

Algoritmax
Fallen One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:13 pm

@Algoritmax
Have no idea of what you are talking about...

So I'm trying to re-roll ring(s).
@Quirinus
Code:

match:1skill
match:20spelldamage
match:-pois
match:-light
match:enemyfire enemycold
The purpose of the 2nd match is to get either cold/fire or pure %spell damage, 3rd and 4th are to ignore poison and light obviously.
After 40 dragons my mind cant bare the fact that the matches didn't appear once. I can't re-roll elsewhere other than in act2 (dry hills, far oasis). Obviously the clicker doesn't read the properties correctly. The sad thing is that it reads properly on one occasion and it can't in another.

Edit:
Tried doing the match check in-game, and it turns out the match:-pois and match:-light fuck up the macro. So I had to change the spell damage line and remove those two. Will report if I after all re-roll one ring successfully.
Edit2:
It worked. Currently my matches look like this:
Code:
match:1allskill
match:25coldspell 25firespell
match:energyfactor castrate lifekill reanimate streng better
-light and -pois match really screw up the clicker's ability to read properties. I have no idea why. Probably having them and spell damage match troubles the clicker to determine what to look for (aka the other two fire and cold).

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:14 pm

@Algoritmax wrote:Hello everyone, immediately apologize for bad English. I have a problem with d2clicker. I run the game, then launch the program (Desktop\D2ClickerV0.9.6\D2SE\d2clicker.exe) window and just hangs. I tried different versions of the result is the same. Only need this option -"notifications on dropped items".
Maybe there are other programs with this opportunity?
p.s I'm playing on a server TSW

http://i011.radikal.ru/1408/f8/92c41d107047.jpg

Google translator Smile

Open a D2 game
Open D2Clicker - DON'T CLICK ON THE D2CLICKER WINDOW OR IT WILL HANG AND IT WON'T WORK!
Go back to D2
Open inventory
Drop an item to test notification
Press ALT
???
Profit

You can also use the clicker.ini that I/wotan posted a few times in the last 10 or so pages:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=WnGFDSfX

If it doesn't work, do this before running D2:
Right-click on D2
Properties
Compatibility tab
Turn on "Disable Desktop Composition"
Ok

You only need to do this once, it will stay on after that.

@Wotan wrote:@Algoritmax
Have no idea of what you are talking about...

So I'm trying to re-roll ring(s).
@Quirinus
Code:

match:1skill
match:20spelldamage
match:-light
The purpose of the 2nd match is to get either cold/fire or pure %spell damage, 3rd and 4th are to ignore poison and light obviously.
After 40 dragons my mind cant bare the fact that the matches didn't appear once. I can't re-roll elsewhere other than in act2 (dry hills, far oasis). Obviously the clicker doesn't read the properties correctly. The sad thing is that it reads properly on one occasion and it can't in another.

Edit:
Tried doing the match check in-game, and it turns out the match:-pois and match:-light fuck up the macro. So I had to change the spell damage line and remove those two. Will report if I after all re-roll one ring successfully.
Edit2:
It worked. Currently my matches look like this:
Code:
match:25coldspell 25firespell
match:energyfactor castrate lifekill reanimate streng better
-light and -pois match really screw up the clicker's ability to read properties. I have no idea why. Probably having them and spell damage match troubles the clicker to determine what to look for (aka the other two fire and cold).

Code:

not sure if it interprets that as "pois" or "not pois", so that might be the problem. (the ini says that it ignores "-" in text, but also says "-something" matches only if there is no "something" in the match; my guess is it doesn't ignore it only if it's the first character in a match line or after a space)

also, having "-pois" and "-light" in their own row probably means it will not match if there's any of those 2 anywhere on the item, not just in spell damage. if you want to do it correctly do all in one line: -pois -light spelldamage. that excludes them from that property only, I think. your second solution is ok though.

also, having many match lines will mean it rarely stops because there's obviously less chance to find that many properties at once.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:46 pm

Code:
match:15spelldamage -poisonspell -lightspell -coldspell -physpell
Doesn't work and it doesn't exclude any of the above. WIth this setting I've got "16 cold spell damage" roll.
Any idea how to make the clicker recognize pure spell damage? I think its impossible.
I'm currently using:
Code:
match:20firespell
match:enemyfire
match:energyfactor castrate lifekill reanimate stren allattr dex

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:30 pm

the order is important i think. try putting all the excludes first and spell damage last, all in the same line.

or

put excludes all on their own line. I think the order of lines isn't important here, but in case it is, put the excludes first, then all other lines after.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:53 pm

So apparently the clicker doesn't work when on 16bit colour. Just tested it then reverted back to 32.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:09 am

that should probably only be relevant in windowed mode
nice find

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grig on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:03 am

probably there's some small difference in font color mappings in 16 vs 32 bits of color depth, theoretically the clicker should handle just well everything between 8 to 32 bits of color... unless there's some bug in my code Smile

grig
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum