Median XL: Sigma

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Median XL: Sigma

Post by BassToMouth on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:20 am

What's an LP?

Also rolls started one on assassin which was pretty fun to watch with his awesome accent Razz Not sure why he stopped though Sad

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:33 am

he start a sin?where is the video?youtube?

LP=let's play. I know how retard that sound,but I don't know since when everyone show walkthrough of a game in youtube,they all put let's play in their title,even they play solo,so i just learned that weird word Laughing

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:38 am

@wow123400 wrote:he start a sin?where is the video?youtube?

LP=let's play. I know how retard that sound,but I don't know since when everyone show walkthrough of a game in youtube,they all put let's play in their title,even they play solo,so i just learned that weird word Laughing
http://www.medianxl.com/t153-rollsroyce-s-median-xl-ultimative-play-through

Yeah figured it out after watching a few Razz I would love to start a series like that if I were any good at making entertaining comments and vids, but chances are if I did start a Let's Play series, it will just be silent half the time because I will forget to talk Sad

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:45 am

@BassToMouth wrote:
@wow123400 wrote:he start a sin?where is the video?youtube?

http://www.medianxl.com/t153-rollsroyce-s-median-xl-ultimative-play-through

Yeah figured it out after watching a few Razz I would love to start a series like that if I were any good at making entertaining comments and vids, but chances are if I did start a Let's Play series, it will just be silent half the time because I will forget to talk Sad

we all watched your video,your video got a lot of detail,so if you do not like to talk,it is fine.you do not have to talk a lot,just at some key point,give some key advice that's it.

just in case if you like to make an LP, make a post to let us know,so we can all go LIKE it,that way will help the forum to get more popular, i have already followed your channel on youtube,so probably i will know first as always Very Happy

that LP from rolls was from long time ago,that's like the few first post in this forum when the forum start,it was in guide section i think,then marco made video section and moved it

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:38 am

404STAR is famous ? Since when? And his reviews are not good either. I say get TotalBiscuit or Yogscast(are more open to old and irregular games review) and just to mention it on a video with a short 20-30 sec clip, and it should be enough, and if by that time someone has made a channel with few videos/walkthrough, they can just redirect their followers to your channel, although a simple forum mention would be enough at this point. Thats how popularity is done. There are a lot of d2 players that are willing to play MXL/Sigma, but they got tired of filtering through the piles of flawed d2 mods. Most of them are unaware or just thought the mod is too hard cause they weren't given the right info.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:25 am

The thing I worry about "Let's Play" series is that its really time-consuming and makes you wonder if anyone will even watch at all unless you already have a large youtube following :S And the community here isn't too strong compared to the amount of people actually playing (just my opinion - I think we have quite a lot of forum lurkers compared to the amount of people who post regularly). Most people come on to ask their question/read a guide and then leave to play the game so I'm not sure how popular those LP videos will be. I think this might be why Rolls stopped his assassin playthrough, because there simply wasn't enough interest.

And I don't think anyone thinks 404star is famous, he just has more views than most other people (I think Aerial's channel has more though).

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 am

well,this is just an idea.but i can not think of anything else other than make a let's play to make a game forum more famous.

by the way, d2 is an old game,only ppl REALLY loves the game will like this mod,since this mod make all d2 player's dream come true

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 am

I'm not fan of any walkthroughs myself. Simple mod trailer is enough to grab people's attention , after that there could be review videos of each class(builds,skills,advantages,etc.) with no gameplay just a short footage to fill in the video .Video review of each uber boss(location,type,skills,tactic and kill at the end). But I'm not sure if its worth making all this for MXLU , since we all probably gonna move to Sigma once its released. It could be a project in stand-by till Sigma is released.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:19 pm

i did not stop, i recorded all the way to lvl 120 , but i didnt upload all my videos i guess

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:15 pm

@RollsRoyce wrote:i did not stop, i recorded all the way to lvl 120 , but i didnt upload all my videos i guess
If you've already recorded them, why not upload? Might as well D:

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum