Median XL: Sigma

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Median XL: Sigma

Post by Str0b3l on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:24 pm


Str0b3l
The Butcher

Posts : 5233
TGBest Transferred
Country : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Median XL: Sigma

Post by jesusjuice on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:29 pm

@Str0b3l wrote:

hey. asshat.... suggestions thread is closed.... we all know that,

If people could learn to not be such ignorant dicks, THAT'D BE GREAT.

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!
Posts : 353
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Median XL: Sigma

Post by whist on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:34 pm

@jesusjuice wrote:hey. asshat.... suggestions thread is closed.... we all know that,

If people could learn to not be such ignorant dicks, THAT'D BE GREAT.
hey. asshat.... If suggestions are closed, it might be because uhmmm... I don't know... maybe we are not taking suggestions at the moment?

If people could learn to use common logic, THAT'D BE GREAT.

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™
Posts : 3927
Country : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Median XL: Sigma

Post by jesusjuice on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:44 pm

@whist wrote:
@jesusjuice wrote:hey. asshat.... suggestions thread is closed.... we all know that,

If people could learn to not be such ignorant dicks, THAT'D BE GREAT.
hey. asshat.... If suggestions are closed, it might be because uhmmm... I don't know... maybe we are not taking suggestions at the moment?

If people could learn to use common logic, THAT'D BE GREAT.
i see your point

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!
Posts : 353
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Median XL: Sigma

Post by Koko_Fr on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:27 am

I think suggestions are always good to take.
At any time an expert could come and make very detailed propositions.

The modders do what they want to the suggestions then.

Koko_Fr
Blood Rogue

Posts : 7
Country : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Median XL: Sigma

Post by Str0b3l on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:02 am

@jesusjuice wrote:
@Str0b3l wrote:
hey. asshat.... suggestions thread is closed.... we all know that,

If people could learn to not be such ignorant dicks, THAT'D BE GREAT.
sry that i may not be pissed by other peoples actions
every time there are suggestions in this thread by people who just created an account to do this

i just posted my opinion, ya i know they did the same but atleast i inform myself atleast a bit before i take actions
@jesusjuice wrote: asshat ignorant dick asshat
by the way thanks for your, as u wish me to be, kindness/tolerance


@Koko_Fr wrote:I think suggestions are always good to take.
At any time an expert could come and make very detailed propositions.

The modders do what they want to the suggestions then.
your right
but they didnt close the thread out of no reason
it is their own project they want to achieve so they use what they like and wish
they dont have endless time to referr to everybodies wishes

Str0b3l
The Butcher

Posts : 5233
TGBest Transferred
Country : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Median XL: Sigma

Post by jesusjuice on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:11 am

@Str0b3l wrote:
@jesusjuice wrote:
@Str0b3l wrote:
hey. asshat.... suggestions thread is closed.... we all know that,

If people could learn to not be such ignorant dicks, THAT'D BE GREAT.
sry that i may not be pissed by other peoples actions
every time there are suggestions in this thread by people who just created an account to do this

i just posted my opinion, ya i know they did the same but atleast i inform myself atleast a bit before i take actions
@jesusjuice wrote: asshat ignorant dick asshat
by the way thanks for your, as u wish me to be,  kindness/tolerance


@Koko_Fr wrote:I think suggestions are always good to take.
At any time an expert could come and make very detailed propositions.

The modders do what they want to the suggestions then.
your right
but they didnt close the thread out of no reason
it is their own project they want to achieve so they use what they like and wish
they dont have endless time to referr to everybodies wishes
sorry bout, that... just felt like an insult on my part, when if you look at the suggestion i made.. it's great in my opinon,could use a few tweaks, but it'd be nice!

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!
Posts : 353
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Median XL: Sigma

Post by Will on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:57 am

Thread's been gravedug a few times I think. Maybe learn modding to implement your ideas? just my suggestion. Not being a dick, very serious. I'd rather play something closer to median than sigma from the threads I researched and goals here-ymmv.
off-topic:
(OffT:currently Puck is investigating another mod which could be good replacement when/if XL Ult. stops on server).

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
Posts : 3859
TGBest Transferred
Country : Armenia

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Median XL: Sigma

Post by GregMXL on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 am

This is a development thread. As mind boggling as all your suggestions are,it doesn't matter. Cause no one wants to hear them! Toilet Locked til bla bla bla bla

_____________________
We mortals are but shadows and dust, shadows and dust, Maximus!

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
Posts : 13835
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Median XL: Sigma

Post by iwansquall on Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:58 am

Im on a fence either I want to create simple game on new unity 2d engine or not.

Was thinking either touhou-clone, median-clone or just plain any physic-based clone (since it already implemented in it).
I might want open a thread, but that it still a big MAYBE.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin
Posts : 2206
Country : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum