What's your least favorite act?

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's your least favorite act?

Post by Proximity on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Well, in cLoD, I hate act 3. It's just not fun to run through the forest, look for bridges and waypoints and whatever. I do like the layout of the Durance of Hate, and i like farming Mephisto, so for actually playing through it's my least favourite act, but for farming it's actually my favourite. Act 2 would be after Act 3, because you still need to go into all sorts of caves to find materials, but i like the desert layout, and the tombs and caves look really cool. Maggot lair is dumb though, and Act 2 is imo useless for farming.

MXL:U would be a different story. Act 3 is not that bad now, with Khalim's Will dropping in Travincal, you just kind of run through it, and it's still great for farming. Although i do really dislike the monsters that make other monsters invincible for a short while when they die, they just slow me down. Act 5 has Detonators... I have never actually seen one, but I have never gone through Act 5 without dying to them at least once...

Proximity
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sedhrw on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Act 3 is awful in cLoD, but it's fine in MXL:U (and MXL with the short cut recipe), since you can just walk straight through the areas, killing everything, until you get to mephisto. Statue quest and book get done along the way.

I don't have a least favorite act, but act 5 river of flame is by far my least favorite area. Very challenging, easy to get FHR locked, mercenaries simply can't survive, etc.

Oh and the lower resist curse from A5 harpies (i think?) is reaalllllly painful.

Favorite act: Act 2! cLoD and MXLU. It's so well done in my opinion, I love the desert/Egyptian-esque theme.

Sedhrw
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:35 pm

@Sedhrw wrote:Act 3 is awful in cLoD, but it's fine in MXL:U (and MXL with the short cut recipe), since you can just walk straight through the areas, killing everything, until you get to mephisto. Statue quest and book get done along the way.

I don't have a least favorite act, but act 5 river of flame is by far my least favorite area. Very challenging, easy to get FHR locked, mercenaries simply can't survive, etc.

Oh and the lower resist curse from A5 harpies (i think?) is reaalllllly painful.

Favorite act: Act 2! cLoD and MXLU. It's so well done in my opinion, I love the desert/Egyptian-esque theme.
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:47 pm

what?he just hate act 5 that's all Laughing
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:27 pm

@wow123400 wrote:what?he just hate act 5 that's all Laughing
He meant to say "4" obviously, and I just pointed out his mistake. Wink
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:35 pm

I think it is because he hate act5 too much that' why the typo Laughing well,seems act5 is a real pain in the ass.

I still hate act 3 through,but do not want to change it into something short and simple.I want a new and interesting normal game play and extreme uber experience Bouncing
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Lucci on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Uff Act 3 undoubtedly. Jungle is eternal, boring and great marsh is the most useless place in the game.
Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaljurei on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Hmm. Below is from an untwinked perspective.

Act 1, I think to get to Cain and your free Gift box startup is pretty annoying. I hate Dark Wood, damn Laz for making it true to its name.
Act 2, Arcane Sanctuary ofc with all of the Frozen Orb hurlers and the Night Cats with Nightmare.
Act 3, Lots of varied elemental immunes make a bit of a problem, it's just an annoyingly long act, and once you get to the City the mob that dies and buffs everyone with Sacred Armor is easily the most pissing off, and then there's the Miasma and the barrel throwers, ugh.
Act 4, River of Flame, the Corpse eating fuckers who almost one shot you, and then the invisible Corpse eating fuckers who also one shot you(ofc these are easier in a way to move from), and ofc the Oblivion Knights who also cast Sacred Armor.
Act 5, I found Act 5 pretty enjoyable. Talic on the Ancients was pretty pissing off, does he have a Heroic Shield or something? No idea, this is the first time I'm playing Ultimative and he took freaking ages to kill with a SB Barb. And ofc, Thorns Aura on the way to Nihlathak. Hell, even that's doable, then you get to the final Halls and there are the Monkeys throwing up Lightning Walls.

Act 3, I guess was most annoying for me. Seems like the same for a lot of people. Maybe something to pick up for Sigma?

Kaljurei
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thesinner on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:45 am

Definitely A3. Long and boring. Oh and I hate dem rain forests. Neutral
thesinner
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stcecil on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:23 am

D2 - act4, in any version i have ever played, its just kinda bland in mood and atmosphere

D3 - act4, i hate the farming runs, elites are real spread out and i get confused on where to go

Not sure why peeps hatin on a1, love the mood of town and i always vote green Mr Green 
Stcecil
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum