Shrine Crafting Thread

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shrine Crafting Thread

Post by x01001010 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:23 pm

More tests indicate the proc works on single target. With only one enemy on screen (no other targets to hit) the enemy gets sometimes stunned which means the shadow blade hit it.
Everything works as intended, shadow blade is good and useful, even against single targets

x01001010
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:59 pm

some1 have to say 'shadow blade has ND and it looks like transparent knive throw' Smile
i really missed times shadow blade has sound effect like 'it shall be done' it was most charismatic sound in game with pally SoD and amason ' this is my world' Smile

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chubby_Kittens on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:48 am

Just to keep this insanely useful list as up-to-date as possible, I just crafted "16% Chance to cast level 7 Shower of Rocks when you Kill an Enemy" on a Throwing Spear. List only says it shows up for Staff, Wand, Orb.

Chubby_Kittens
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:19 am

it says it shows not up for staff wand orb ^^

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xphoenix on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:31 am

@stoya wrote:some1 have to say 'shadow blade has ND and it looks like transparent knive throw' Smile
i really missed times shadow blade has sound effect like 'it shall be done'  it was most charismatic sound in game with pally SoD and amason ' this is my world' Smile
shadow blade discription says "50k magic dmg" , but i really dont feel it. My Assn have about 50k dmg (all three ways) and if shadow blade has no ND it must working like Thunder Hammer on RW judge (with ATMG sentry - 12 strikes per second). And my dmg must grow up about 2 times becouse of ND instant 50k magic dmg. But my feelings says - not really big increase with SB. Maybe SB dmg not instant and its like poison? or it has atack rating and sometimes misses? Or something else prevents SB killing all))

p.s. have MH that shows mobs resists, and dont see really difference between mobs with Mres 100 and without.

xphoenix
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc_Razer on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:53 am

Actually description only says "lethal" magic damage, its not 50k like Orb of annihilation (think its boosted by Phys mag spell damage tho)

Arc_Razer
Arachnida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:55 pm

shadow blade deals 50k magical dmg and is not enhanceable, nor is the skill which is available as proc a diffrent skill ( as we know from stormblast etc).

if you doubt that, magic elementals are a good place to test. Also i like the proc because of its stun

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traprat on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Short question: If i use an ornate shrine and a sacred shrine on ilvl 99 boots to craft caster boots - whats the difference in them? Ornate is for lightning dmg and sacred for cold dmg -- i know that so far. But how much is the difference in light dmg% modifier if i use ornate over sacred for crafting ? only crafting, not blessing.

Traprat
Alpha Centaur

Negative Cookie Man
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:18 pm

it's the same numbers, just different element. you can find it in the docs:

http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/ --> Items --> Shrine Bonuses

There's more than one entry for each shrine, but each is for a different set of item types (you can see them in the last cloumn).

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traprat on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:17 pm

Thx man !

Traprat
Alpha Centaur

Negative Cookie Man