Shiva the Bow Sorc

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shiva the Bow Sorc

Post by stoya on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:37 pm

@sid: i am still here to say that again ^^ nps. this build is totally NO SENSE build in median..

1) does it have any other source dmg then physical ? NOOOOOO
2) YAY KNOCKBACK !! if you only knockback mobs go play simple flash games. no sense at all.

etc etc... i have built tons of diff chars still didnt post here or put video, i am not the man who can write guides and such... cause people make me mad sometimes. they follow what you show %100, like simple copy-paste project thats what i hate most about guides.

and i simply understand marco's attitude time to time now.. people really ask so so so ridic questions a lot.. i want to be polite all the time but come on Smile

ps: prob tantrumsin was played by some1 before, i dont want to think its my build cause it was really so easy to combine tantrum + assassin in my mind. if i thought it easily prob some1 played before Smile
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Yeah there was some guide/minioguide for tantrum assassin with ways and doom . Then barbarian got changed to get free wolves with doom and spirit guide got buffed with TCD as well as lifesteal on eagle stance . Thus all survivability/damage problems a character might have while playing with tantrum were solved because barbarian now had a way to get ultra tanky and do ridiculous dmg with wolves and stuff .

After all Tantrum was introduced in 1.90 with the new items and Barbarian changes occuderd in 1.d9 or later to improve quality of life and the first occurence of the tantrum barbarian wasa bout then . Maybe 1.f9 Aerial videos or something .
Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grizzb on Mon May 20, 2013 8:47 pm

@stoya wrote:@sid: i am still here to say that again ^^ nps. this build is totally NO SENSE build in median..

1) does it have any other source dmg then physical ? NOOOOOO
2) YAY KNOCKBACK !! if you only knockback mobs go play simple flash games. no sense at all.

dont make me laugh about moonstrike

ya so u definitely got alot of random hate and the guide is definitely outdated. But it still provides a very strong unique ranged character. This character is tankier and more defense stats/minons than other casters and is alot less boring then killing things off screen.

Pros
- fastest fps bow/xbow attack animation in the game beside superbeast
- Tons of fun
- decent amounts of life (12k+), defense (150k+) and avoid (20+)
- good crowd control (piercing knockback, slow )
- 25 ice elementals : great tanks (70k+ hp) , they benefit from WA(20%avoid) ,they boost the total defense (3/2) ,they provide DR (25%) , may cast glacial nova (aoe freeze)
- good physical dmg
- easy to play untwinked

Also the moonstrike buff is a hilarious way to increase your damage for 2min. just weapon switch book of summon moonstrike and your set to go.

grizzb
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Tue May 21, 2013 7:45 am

sorry bro, i can repeat again this build makes no sense in my median understanding and playstyle..

its unique - yes
its funny - yes

i never hide this facts, still good guide and CREATIVE.
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: