[Let's Play MXL] Necro & Friends

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Let's Play MXL] Necro & Friends

Post by BassToMouth on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Atm, I am probably going to only record the end Act Bosses + Challenges/Charms + possibly a few select quests. Considering going from Den of Evil -> Deckard Cain took 30 mins... Ugh Destruction Den of Evil WILL NOT BE FUN Sad

What do you guys think? Record ALL gameplay and go slower or get to the Ubers/Bosses quicker?

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:08 pm

harted and terror->all act boss and challenges and maybe some hard part you think ppl should see and hear your comment

destruction: whole game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:22 pm

i agree with wow Clap Clap

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Okay sounds like a plan Smile

I'm thinking it should be very easy for me to release short 10-20 min clips every few days or so. Trying to do it weekly will take forever for me to get to Destruction so I'll try to have regular vids up. Of course, I think people will be most interested to see the uberlevels / charm obtaining so I'll try to get to that stage as quickly as possible.

I'll try to do another short video today showing Andariel and where I like to get Arcane Crystals in the early, early game.

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Clap Clap go for it,i got a feeling you gonna go fat in just a few days by eating too many cookies Laughing

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darki on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:52 am

best idea ever Shocked

Darki
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:36 am

As promised, Episode 2 uploaded! (takes 20 min to make video, friggin 3-4 hours for render + upload zzz)

It's pretty short and just covers some gear related stuff, skills, mindsets, positioning concepts etc. I also cover where I like to farm Arcane Crystals in Part 2.

Also make sure you watch it in youtube so you can change qualities and have a bigger screen.

Enjoy Smile

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:37 am

@BassToMouth wrote: I also cover where I like to farm Arcane Crystals in Part 2.
Equipped my melee necro the same way in t4 uniques/got 42lvl about a week ago. Good tip! Clap Clap
About sewers - with sol rw bow from merc you will clean sewers way easier imho. Didn't heard your comments(my spoken English is even worse written), sorry, if you replied it on the video.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:03 am

Well I wasn't planning on using her tbh Razz She was supposed to be dead by then because I don't like her using Pagan Rites to take my corpses lol. But with the way Xbow Necro is played with CC + ranged damage, she's managed to stay alive all this time while naked haha. Using shockwave on merc is super common and I already know about it. I was actually considering giving her the RW since she was doing so well, but decided I still prefer having her dead... she'll die soon enough Twisted Evil

BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:28 am

When i farm Crystals i prefer Andariel + Horadric Malus Which can be obtained even before that ... but ofc not needed

Also what you missed, if you have plugy put Gift box in stash and open with amazon = Free Jitans

But nice Vids !

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum