duduSUX

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: duduSUX

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:08 am

well still stoyas mh gives a unfair advantage Razz i cannot target astro through walls

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki22vu on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:28 am

stoyaSUX? Mr Green

kiki22vu
Jungle Snake

SNEJ Player
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gurdeeps on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:48 am

great work stoya Smile even if i dont rly like your charname Booty Shake and yes, i know its ironic

gurdeeps
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atndy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:19 pm

He made the name because everyone says druid sucks and Stoya decided to pick up a druid and beast mooded through the game

atndy
Detonator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki22vu on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:32 pm

@atndy wrote:He made the name because everyone says druid sucks and Stoya decided to pick up a druid and beast mooded through the game
lol this made my day hahahha. And btw thx for explanation Laughing

kiki22vu
Jungle Snake

SNEJ Player
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:35 pm

@atndy wrote:He made the name because everyone says druid sucks and Stoya decided to pick up a druid and beast mooded through the game
Au contraire. Marco buffed them so hard after the big bitch and moan, that are now able to beat uber bosses "nekid".
In a perfect world every character will be viable and every item will have its purpose. Sadly we are far from there, and will take more than one man to achieve that. And for now we will enjoy occasional OP character every other patch, but there will still be players that are enjoying certain character and will not choose the obvious OP one even if its gonna make their "life" simpler. Cause the point of every game is to enjoy it, and not just go through it.
Let the fans of druids have their moment.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki22vu on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Dru caster was powerfull and still is since ever so this is actually nothing new and 90% of ppl alrdy know that lol. Problem with caster dru is that he sadly has no fans and for some reason ppl rather play other builds and other chars. This video can prolly force some ppl to play the caster dru lil more nothing else.

kiki22vu
Jungle Snake

SNEJ Player
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:07 pm

dont start op or not op discussion here plz, this char is clearly not op compared to other caster, stoya could have picked a chicken and would beat these bosses ...and then im sure some people would start to think damn this chicken is so op

talking about such things ....treewarden + mr painless + idol of scosglen + spike nova when struck procs can clear fauzt without attacking once

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:37 pm

@RollsRoyce wrote:dont start op or not op discussion here plz, this char is clearly not op compared to other caster, stoya could have picked a chicken and would beat these bosses ...and then im sure some people would start to think damn this chicken is so op

talking about such things ....treewarden + mr painless + idol of scosglen + spike nova when struck procs can clear fauzt without attacking once
Yes and while this requires specific gear, the pretty optimum gear for caster druid would be the set, and druids obviously can do easily without it.
I'm not saying druids need to be nerfed. I'm saying that everyone who was playing druid before is aware of the huge boost that was giving by Marco. Do not try to deny the big buff they were given - cause its a fact. I'm just concerned some people might go into "the game is too easy" state and request either class nerfs or ubers pushing into a new level of difficulty - again.
Every player that can use his brain cells as intended can beat any game.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:27 pm

@Wotan wrote:
@RollsRoyce wrote:dont start op or not op discussion here plz, this char is clearly not op compared to other caster, stoya could have picked a chicken and would beat these bosses ...and then im sure some people would start to think damn this chicken is so op

Yes and while this requires specific gear, the pretty optimum gear for caster druid would be the set, and druids obviously can do easily without it.
I'm not saying druids need to be nerfed. I'm saying that everyone who was playing druid before is aware of the huge boost that was giving by Marco. Do not try to deny the big buff they were given - cause its a fact. I'm just concerned some people might go into "the game is too easy" state and request either class nerfs or ubers pushing into a new level of difficulty - again.
Every player that can use his brain cells as intended can beat any game.

And sorc and pala and sin and zon and nec ....wait .... all can. But to bring real arguments:

Pala in average gear needs 3 shots mindflay vs astro while druid needs only 2 succesful hits with 2 ghosts ... y maybe the dmg buff was a bit too much but im not scared that casterdruids will take over the world now. I started a casterdruid on tsw myself and got bored because i hated farming sigs with it ( have to add that it was the time of big laggs )

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum