duduSUX

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: duduSUX

Post by Nick1358 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:40 pm

I guess all chars can be defined as OP, they all just serve their own purpose, some builds are better somewhere, but weak other places..

Nick1358
Thunderbolt

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:02 pm

If Stoya will play all chars, Marco will only nerfing all these chars.
With every new global patch MXL i wiped all old characters/stash and started with new(for me) build and every characters i played were able to ruined this game from start to the end(not every build but every character). And i'm not even in half so good player as Stoya. I'll never kill witch/br. Laz but it isn't problem of characters - it's my own slowness. So, i thought, druid won't be nerfed - it's pretty interesting character for most players regardless of last buffs. Imho, these buffs(and Stoya ofc) just stimulate new players to try playing with him, no more.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:55 pm

Funny, I've always read that the Druids were good but they sucked in the BRC which was needed for their important Uberskill which everyone seemed to complain about. I always had fun playing the bow and Treewarden. The elemental Druid is badass too. Not sure if he hasn't been this whole time.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:32 pm

@GregMXL wrote:Funny, I've always read that the Druids were good but they sucked in the BRC which was needed for their important Uberskill which everyone seemed to complain about. I always had fun playing the bow and Treewarden. The elemental Druid is badass too. Not sure if he hasn't been this whole time.

BRC thing for druid really easier than most chars imo.. i did it around 25 min and i didnt struggle so much indeed compare to other chars...

tactic

armor : nih rw eravan, good roll pls %14 to 15 DR.. + str gives us spell dmg..(i go FoN this time, with tremor faust is more cake)
boots : ath rw megalith, %5 dr + mana regen orb with %15 rean skeletons!!! LOL
belt : vith rw truce , %10 dr and insane defence addition or i have used aerin orbiter(tu belt) dont remember now..
amulet : doesnt matter crap or not but lightning arena oskill amulet !!! makes wonders here !

act 5 merc with defence and dr items like kra armor or nih armor again, truce belt, yul rw helm, ctc miasma wep + miasma mo , ctc mythal amulet

playstyle

deffo my playstyle was fawking gay in faust... upto 4 elvensong !! Whistling spam elvensong like a crescent in map spam banshees&elementals at that moment, clear neons with plague avatar Razz

tbh it was a lot easier than atmgsin or bowdruid and such indeed.. and as u can see items and tactics nothing special..

ps: i failed bremmtown around 50 times already still working on it but DAT DENSITY is really ridic in bremmtown , they are everywhere !! i got raped several times but still trying upto 100 fail Booty Shake PWNED!

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:51 pm

@stoya wrote:ps: i failed bremmtown around 50 times already still working on it but DAT DENSITY is really ridic in bremmtown , they are everywhere !! i got raped several times but still trying upto 100 fail Booty Shake PWNED!
Pretty easy with edyrems/fiends and maxed elementals. Smile

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:52 pm

@Dmitriy Of wrote:If Stoya will play all chars, Marco will only nerfing all these chars.
With every new global patch MXL i wiped all old characters/stash and started with new(for me) build and every characters i played were able to ruined this game from start to the end(not every build but every character). And i'm not even in half so good player as Stoya. I'll never kill witch/br. Laz but it isn't problem of characters - it's my own slowness. So, i thought, druid won't be nerfed - it's pretty interesting character for most players regardless of last buffs. Imho, these buffs(and Stoya ofc) just stimulate new players to try playing with him, no more.

that's bullshit Nope ,you can fool everyone else but you can not fool me,I have been watching your videos since long time ago,you are a pro just like stoya Twisted Evil

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:55 pm

@GregMXL wrote:Funny, I've always read that the Druids were good but they sucked in the BRC which was needed for their important Uberskill which everyone seemed to complain about. I always had fun playing the bow and Treewarden. The elemental Druid is badass too. Not sure if he hasn't been this whole time.

they probably just talk about treewarden,but in mxlu treewarden got buffed,so i do not think it is a problem anymore,especially we can get sets now on terror Shocked

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Well my point being that I think the Druid has been viable for quite some time now even before these buffs.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:24 pm

@dmitry : elemental is kinda bugged skill so i dont use it so much.. it deals less dmg if its not explodes.. i mean if target is closer to you dmg sux..
banshee ftw.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:36 pm

I know this. And i use elementals for bremmtown/Yshary only for these explodes.
Need to 4 lightning runes for staff - tempest look stronger/more efficiency that all druids spells in close combats. LW almost stopped my screen but i like lightning spells. Hitting a Wall

Last edited by Dmitriy Of on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum