duduSUX

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: duduSUX

Post by Jach on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:16 pm

stoya, have u noticed that sometimes banshees don't do any damage at all? you can see the cold hit animation but nothing dies until you reposition. does anyone know why?
apart from this issue, hunting banshee is an amazing skill. a week ago i tried astrogha for the first time, and i was ready to fail a few times while experiencing the uber, but after i killed a statue, i backed up a bit, casting elves and banshees for a couple of seconds, and when i went looking for him, i found his corpse. the whole fight took less than half a minute. i had better gear than stoya has in the videos, but still. i was surprised.
banshees instakills everything not immune (except sewer elementals, plague avatar is better there).

Jach
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:10 am

@stoya wrote:
@RollsRoyce wrote:nice do you kill astro with elemenal or banshee ? and tell me hwo many hits cause i didnt try that last ladder^^

nope banshee, just killing darklings&totems with elemental and using banshee from behind walls but my gear sux a bit for astro trying to craft some and using thul runes LOL... with acid aura i just only got %330 spell dmg which is abit low and -%233 enemy cold res atm.. i have 2 banshee missiles atm have to do bremmtown or toroja or taha gloves for 1 more extra banshee..

i assume with 3 banshee missile and if i reach over %500 sd(which is joke with proper crafts and such tu)..can 1 shot astro with 3 banshee missile..
now takes 5-6 banshee missile for astro.. 1 thing is so gay that i cant use mythal vs astro and qt... bpr & belial is total JOKE for this char, spam mythal keep acids to tank even 3-5 sec then bye bye belial bye bye bpr..
i am impressed about this char really.. FoN gives ridic dmg + acids %100 sd is kinda epic.. + char has 3 type of elemental dmg free and if needed tremor(magic dmg) is in your side too..
1 thing makes me sad that lagfest while farming for me Sad

ps: tu hawk helm is trully epic for this char esp DAT %1 ctc chronofield when you take dmg makes qt belial and bpr joke...

tbh using lightning wall was so much easier for me to do astro with. i couldnt push the spell dmg on oskills as high as i wanted before i started getting busy with life, but lightning wall was a quick 1 to 3 shot kill on astro. i found that accidents happened too often when using banshee when me and my minions got hit by the curse. it was easier to just use the retarded amount of def and life to practically ignore the spiderlings.

and yes the ridiculous amount of free spell dmg that the druid gets makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

sentient
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atndy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:15 am

Stoya moar videos pl0x Very Happy

atndy
Detonator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:56 am

@atndy wrote:Stoya moar videos pl0x Very Happy

heroic are easy as you can see trying to record dunc but in this density i dont think so it will be cool.. 1 item i am missing atm actually is su flamen for dunc ..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atndy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:15 am

Mmm Have you ever thought of trying a "Lets play MXLU" series? I think alot people would be interested in your thought process behind how you level a character and the items you get from early game to late game. What you run to farm... etc.

atndy
Detonator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:28 am

@atndy wrote:Mmm Have you ever thought of trying a "Lets play MXLU" series? I think alot people would be interested in your thought process behind how you level a character and the items you get from early game to late game. What you run to farm... etc.

i have no idea about 'lets play x series ' what is that mate ? it will be epicly long are you sure players will be interested ? i hate watching those kind of things ^^

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:59 am

bremmtown added...

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpamBomb on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:50 am

NO BEARD/10

SpamBomb
Bane Hunter

King of AFK
TGBest 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atndy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Yeah and you will actually have to talk to your audiance. It's basically like a very long step by step tutorial taking someone with you through the game.

atndy
Detonator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:57 pm

well record upload walk game talk while playing etc etc.. its better if i can stream with my pc and i have no idea about it ^^ if some1 shows me some details i can do it probably

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum