Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Post by Kaljurei on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:11 pm

I've got a beta key but don't think it's going to be a good use of my time. It's a card game after all but all my Wow friends are like "DUDE IT'S FREAKING ADDICTIVE".

Kaljurei
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Play it casually, enough by completing the quest once a while and go for arena once you have 150 gold.

You will get 1 pack even you lose, so you pretty much investing 50 gold only for the arena.
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Kaljurei wrote:I've got a beta key but don't think it's going to be a good use of my time. It's a card game after all but all my Wow friends are like "DUDE IT'S FREAKING ADDICTIVE".

Artosis is playing it, so it must be good! (He even won the tournament @ Blizzcon!) Mr. Green's Weed

Btw, for all the people that don't know teamliquid, they just separated the Hearthstone section to a separate sister-page:
http://www.liquidhearth.com/

There's lots of good strategy, news, articles and fun things on that forum/news/community page. One of the most interesting things is the live player streams on the right, where a lot of the top players stream, sometimes with 10k+ viewers. The also have a related HS wiki that's constantly growing: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/hearthstone/Main_Page
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hearthstone

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:51 pm

ok first of all, fuck blizzard for making yet another pay2play game, and special thanks to a friend for fucking getting me to play this game.
anyways i think most of you tried it, its currently on open beta and it's free. full of t*rds expectable to any un-modded blizz game, but well
so, add me marconecrox#1147 (put it like that) so maybe we can play

im currently running an UTH/beast hunter deck, here's a little example of a decent start:

it's pretty much gg there. and I've had better ones (drawn like 9 cards one, from UTH+2x buzz).

pretty much non-donors have no chance vs this deck on constructed for ranks 5+ . rogue/druid/mage can beat it tho
very cheap deck (basic+common only), pretty much the only way to get beaten is by the donor faggets that spam legendaries like no tomorrow

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:19 pm

what is this game about?
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:21 pm

theres only one card game in my heart  Yu-Gi-Oh!!!!
Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:32 pm

@Marco
I'm sorry to say this but...are u faking idiot ? Ofc it's pay to win game because it's faking CARD GAME! Need better cards pay money. It's always been that way. BUT Blizz gives u an option that u can play and get those cards for "free" (play arenas, get gold, buy card or craft them). In MTG for a "standard" high-ish card decks u have to pay ~200-300$ (there're decks that cost more than 1000$)and there's no other option to get them in Hearthstone you always have a choice to pay money or play more than usually. That's why Hearthstone is a way better game than MTG only because that choice.
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Open Beta huh... might dl it
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:03 pm

hellgrind wrote:@Marco
I'm sorry to say this but...are u faking idiot ? Ofc it's pay to win game because it's faking CARD GAME! Need better cards pay money. It's always been that way. BUT Blizz gives u an option that u can play and get those cards for "free" (play arenas, get gold, buy card or craft them). In MTG for a "standard" high-ish card decks u have to pay ~200-300$ (there're decks that cost more than 1000$)and there's no other option to get them in Hearthstone you always have a choice to pay money or play more than usually. That's why Hearthstone is a way better game than MTG only because that choice.

let's be idiots together Wink its an ONLINE card game what the fuck are you talking about? comparing it to MTG? uhhh... see what you did Blizz, one of your customers can't even see the difference between real cards and something on your stupid computer screen... yeah bro ur so smart  DOH!

edit: i actually read your post now and you say hearthstone > mtg... o shit. out of my thread fanboy  Smile 

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:00 am

Marco im not fanboy, im just saying that hearthstone is better for me only because of this choice of pay or play more. Only because of that. MTG was the "filar" imo on card games and it have better mechanic/"gameplay" than hearthstone. But when i hear that someone say "mah hearthstone/mtg/whatever is pay2win" i wanna hit that person in the face. All card games are p2w because they are card games.
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum