Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Post by Thall on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:27 pm

MarcoNecroX wrote:
I feel I could go 12 with rogue/mage no problem

Apparently a lot of people are playing mages in arena and they're doing really well with them. I don't know about rogues though. I don't pay attention to them anymore.

MarcoNecroX wrote:
however warlock & warrior are probably going to be really tricky. Probably would need something like deathwing.

Warriors r shit m8

MarcoNecroX wrote:
Hunter doesn't seem too hard you just need to get some good UTH+hyena combos.

Hunters really aren't that hard but unless you're lacking UTH+hyena you're boned imo.
Thall
Bloody Butcher

We March For Macragge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:24 am

Sooo... today I had a BO5 against Hafu (the best female player in HS, obviously asian). She got mad because I said in her twitch chat that miracle rogue requires no skill. So she challenged me to a BO5.

She won 3-2 because my deck can't handle Edwin VanCleef, my deck has only 1 Sap. That alone won her 2 games with no effort... And her other win was really close, I had like 60%+ chance to draw lethal but didn't.

if anyone wants to see it, it was streamed: http://www.twitch.tv/itshafu/b/535788209 (02:46:00)
Fun games, considering I was using a hipster deck against the probably best net-deck.

-----

Also, I was able to pull off a priest 12 win in arena. Which is one of the trickiest classes for it. Deck:

Also, that second loss. Was dumb. He dropped a 4/8 twilight drake (arguably one of the hardest creatures to deal with priest) and then he fireballed me 5 fucking times. And that lightwarden. I was dropping it with Darkscale Healer around turn 8, making it a 12/2. Sick combos  Mr Green And deathwing. I will not lie and say that didn't get me like 3-4 wins. But still, I had to play around it and that's always risky, the card is not insta-win like ragnaros.

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dusters on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:00 pm

I'm glad you got to play with Hafu. She's adorable.

I restarted on my journey to get legend playing self-made mage decks. Rank 8 best so far (with mages), but I need more legs. I miss black knight/alex/ rag.

dusters
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:59 am

Deal with it. (poker anyone?)

DEAL WITH IT.

I SAID FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Segolia on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Welp, just got into this game, and I'm addicted already. I shoooould be updated the Shine Thread, but I'll get to that later today.

Any random tips for newbies like me?
Segolia
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:35 am

watch streams ... and don't play miracle rogue

anyways more screens..

all 60g quests Smile

get rekt

arena hunter.. some pretty sick combos

miracle shaman.. first mana addict had windfury too

another 12w, with mage.. warrior/hunter/warlock (and rogue?) are the ones pending

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:02 am

http://kotaku.com/heres-how-pricing-works-in-hearthstones-new-expansion-1601874292

Time to stock up all possible gold. Without arena or ranked that roughly 2 weeks of daily quest assuming u got balanced between 30 and 60 gold quest.

Still no news on android. It wasnt that hard to port to android using unity engine, but i guess blizzard want to make sure that even low tier tablet can play. Tbh hearthstone is not optimized, well they shouldve been option to low all effect so u can play it on netbook.
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:35 am

700 gold is almost free

getting 100 gold per day just from quests / wins. That's already 3k a month. You can get up to 200g in 1 day with total dominance + 30 wins. And thats without counting arena... i get like ~100 profit gold average per arena run , but lately I dont really have the time for it. Still, gold is so easy to get.

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Segolia on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:31 pm

Its hard to try and save up that much gold when I dont even have a substantial amount of cards that can beat the bosses in the 2nd wave.... unless they are absurdly easy on normal with just a specific setup like the first quarter was. The only reason I would even want to play that quarter is to just get Lotheb and Slime Belcher, which both seem absurdly strong right now. The week after that looks like Spectral Knight would be a good one too. But paying 1400 gold at least just for 3 cards I want seems off.
Segolia
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Heroic bosses are a piece of cake you just need specific cards...

Last heroic boss of second wing is extremely easy, just put any 1/2 minions on board they get buffed to 9/2 and can survive his 1 damage to all AoEs, last heroic of the first wing is also very easy with explosive traps + UTH

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum