Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Post by Segolia on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:41 am

Alright so I mind vision an Edwin and make a Rogue use his Leeroy to kill it off. I won right?
LOL NOPE DOUBLE SHADOW STEP ORACLE INTO 16/16 EDWIN.
Segolia
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:02 am

12w with hunter, pretty decent since I haven't played for a few months.. ez way to buy wings

pic missing 2 savannah obviously

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thall on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:07 am

I was going to start playing again just for nax. But I really can't be fucked downloading the game again.
Thall
Bloody Butcher

We March For Macragge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:43 am

naxx=shit
in fact everything blizz does nowdays is shit. HS requires you to be logged to BNET yet a lot of time there are issues with THEIR FUCKING SERVERS and so you are unable to play. Man I wish someone put a nuke on blizz studio and blow the shit out of them.

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:10 pm

If I'm going to pay for a game its going to be WoW. The only game worth paying for.
Also Marco stop playing this bullshib and host a WoG game so I can hand your ass to you. Very Happy
Although I haven't played in a really long time.
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:54 am

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/15/7398717/hearthstone-android-tablets-blizzard-heroes-of-warcraft

Thankfully my tablet can play it... except i need to VPN to download it, and some decent connection since I read that you need 500mb installation for it.
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:04 am

Blizz ruined hs a few patches ago, sadly

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:53 am

So next solo adventure which is "Blackrock Mountain" is stated to released on 2nd April.

I dunno if I got time to enjoy the game anymore, arena have not been fun for me.
Probably I havent figured out what the mindset / playstyle for GvG arena (too many 0-3 even with decent averagish deck)

As for GvG overall, I dun mind the randomness, but the freaking Power Creep doesnt make sense at all (mechmages, dr boom, piloted shredder).
Feel like 80% of base card suddenly became weaker because of these power creeping.

Hearthstone drain battery for my tablet alot, so I rarely play them on it (since I have work's laptop now).
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:51 am

Yes arena has changed after gvg and to a lesser extent naxx. This is because before these two rolled out there were no good and "sticky" (hard to kill) low cost mana minions. Now this is not the case and low drops are extremely good and can snowball if you don't contest the board right away.

Arena before was only about card advantage and value, but now it is primarily about tempo (like constructed but to a lesser extent) so you cannot use the same arena tactics as before.

Power creep in gvg is actually not that bad. Yes dr boom is op, but mechmage is a really mediocre and most importantly "honest" deck. It just tries to play strong minions on curve. Shredders are not OP. They are just the first non-vanilla 4 drop and this makes them good for constructed because of the prevalence of spells there. In arena if you play shredders in a class without a 1dmg hero power you will find them very lacklustre for this reason.

Overall gvg was a fine expansion. The best part about it was that it made all classes viable on the ladder. You would never have seen paladins, priests or warriors doing as good if it was not for it.

The randomness of some of the cards in play, and the snowball nature of Dr.Boom & the early game minions definitely impacted the winrates of high skill legend players (My overall winrate dropped some 5%, I was on the monthly top100 lists pretty much every month before gvg while I was playing more competitively). However if you are not a top500 legend player this does not apply so it's not a valid point that the game is more rng for the vast majority of players.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:41 am

They announced grand tournament expansion pack.
Something to do with argent tournament raid during WotLK in WoW.

So far it seem that they less focused on randomness, but a lot of emphasized on hero power.
Shaman seem finally able to play around with totems more.

More info here:
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/19819218/the-grand-tournament%E2%84%A2-opens-this-august-7-22-2015
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum