Merged redundant thread.
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:55 am

hellgrind wrote:Marco im not fanboy, im just saying that hearthstone is better for me only because of this choice of pay or play more. Only because of that. MTG was the "filar" imo on card games and it have better mechanic/"gameplay" than hearthstone. But when i hear that someone say "mah hearthstone/mtg/whatever is pay2win" i wanna hit that person in the face. All card games are p2w because they are card games.

yeah you sound like a fanboy. atm the structure of playing the game sucks dick a for a non-donor newcomer or avg player.
you need to nolyfe to play arena, becausue you need 3 wins for a mediocre 10 gold.

if you play casual then you are most likely facing huge noobs for completely uninteresting game that you will most likely win if you have a bit of head.
ranked is completely unrewarding. and it takes only around 3 turns to realise you're fighting a donor because he's spamming legendaries.
these games are a waste of time because in ranked usually if you fight a donor he's very likely to be less skilled than you, yet having equal chances than you to win. that IS fucking p2w.

so what are you left with? ranked and casual sucks, arena is good because you face people on fair terms. but arena requires a lot of practice and luck. so a non-donor will struggle to play roughly 1 arena per day. And since you're only average to the game you will be most likely facerolled. with some luck you can reach 4-5 wins before getting kicked out, but you can have bad luck streaks and loose 2-3 and u don't get to play arena for a long while.

so yeah there's a huge hole in the playgame but seems like blizz doesn't give a shit, but ofc you can $$$$$$ from the very first day. but 200 packs and faceroll ranked, pay as many entrances to arena until you get enough knowledge for it to get 150 or more gold per run. you can't trade cards with friends because thats a $$$$ loss for blizz, even though that's something damn common in what you seem to be calling a "card game" lik mtg. so yeah donate if you wanna have fun or waste your time.

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:46 pm

So now BLIZZ made a game with donation rewards?! Oh my...
*Diablo 3
*World of Warcraft cataclysm/mop/WoD
and now...
Hearthstone - heroes of buckcraft

Great, it only gets worse..
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:08 pm

OMFG, I cant believe this.

I was 11-2 in arena with hunter deck (combo wombo UTH). Just when I almost win the last match... I dc-ed from Battle-net

FML

I was even planned to take screenshot and post it here regardless winning or lose.
Turn out, when you dc your last arena run, you "reward gold" will show immediately at start screen.
And you lost your last arena card list

IDWTLITWA

Well at least I got 300 gold so I can do another 2 runs freely at least.
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:45 am

First time drafted 3 legendary, although deck kinda a bit troll-ish because I got arcanist first and I want to make secret deck but failed.
2 wins so far.

Edited:

Too bad it is only 8-3, wished it went to 10 at least.

First lose is close game, i had lethal next turn (druid)
2nd game is stupid mistake, i go the hit the face rather than clearing the board, flametongue totem = win for the shaman
3rd game is long rally of mage vs mage, however she managed to get arcanist rolling for couple of turn, till i have to deathwing, losing with 4 life on opponent, topdecking failed.
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thall on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:13 am

I picked up hearthstone the day it went into open beta. I've only played a few hours, I find it so hard to get motivated to play hearthstone, I'd rather be wasting my time on D2 or WoW.  DOH! 
Thall
Bloody Butcher

We March For Macragge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:55 am

It is a casual game.

Dun grind to meet the 100 cap everyday, you will burn out because of less card count.

What I do:
1. Do quest
2. Does gold more than 150? If yes do arena. If not save it for tomorrow.
3. Watch a lot of stuff to learn about drafting (I usually watch trump video on youtube, it is shortened up for just important part)
4. Enjoy and hope you can do arena unlimited-ly or get good pack.
5. Disenchant any gold stuff except card you really really want to use.

I almost got unlimited run with that hunter run, but I screwed up after.
Now I enjoy enough if I can make 1 arena per day.
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:12 pm

<3

OMFG, I GOT MY FUKING RAGNAROS!
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roflknife on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:19 am

Its so much more relaxing than Yugioh.

Yugioh; im on 8000 LP, opponent on 50, how the heck did he loop a fuckton of cards, summon 5 monsters, draw 6 cards and one hit kill me?
(Karakuri OP)

Roflknife
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:13 am

Hearthstone still have OTK deck currently, but it still can be counter by certain monster position on the board.
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum