Trap Rat Guide By mike

Page 16 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trap Rat Guide By mike

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:08 pm

@Aiwendil22 wrote:Any tips for Chrysaor? It looks impossible for me to kill him. His immunity to physical means that I deal next to no damage to him, and even if I manage to bring him down a bit he heals to full. I tried in the trap rat set, then in gear with more ele dmg, but still no effect.

Do I need to respec for this one? And yes I'm talking about the normal Chrysaor Smile.

get %open wounds

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwendil22 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:46 pm

I've got 50% open wounds, is that not enough? Do I need 100%?

Ok I tried with 98% Open Wounds, and I still did shit to him, and that didn't prevent him from healing. He also hits me for 12k, so I'm running out of potions very quickly and when I'm back from town, he's at full health :f

Aiwendil22
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:17 pm

@Aiwendil22 wrote:I've got 50% open wounds, is that not enough? Do I need 100%?

Ok I tried with 98% Open Wounds, and I still did shit to him, and that didn't prevent him from healing. He also hits me for 12k, so I'm running out of potions very quickly and when I'm back from town, he's at full health :f

weird, 100 ow stops natural healing from monsters

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:41 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:
@Aiwendil22 wrote:I've got 50% open wounds, is that not enough? Do I need 100%?

weird, 100 ow stops natural healing from monsters
With the high amount of quills, 50% OW is enough...OW is applied when 1 hit conects, so 100 means 1 hit, 50% 2-4 hits, and trap rat attacks with 10< quills...So the problem here isn't the %OW

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Aiwendil22 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:00 am

I'm beaten...

A theoretical question: I've equipped gear with over 4k ele+magic damage (Jitan's Kamon, Dusk Shard, Shadowhymn - i'm very poor, as I recently started from scratch, so that's the best I could do), yet still my quills do NOTHING, I'm only able to reduce his HP by eggs. Does it mean that quills count as physical only, no matter what?

Would Metalhead help? It has Ignore Target's Defence on it...

BTW, you can't cast Mythal as traprat, and waiting for cooldown to change back will cause him to heal.

Aiwendil22
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:12 am

ignore target defense doesnt work vs bosses

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:54 am

That boss has like 1000% physical and poison immune.you need something other than that two element to kill him,go craft a dagger with brimstone proc or get some other proc that is not physical and poison,also,get that first uber skill too,give a little bit more rainbow damage,and like marco said,get those 100% ow,you already get 50 from butcher's tooth,rest are not that hard

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:17 pm

@Aiwendil22 wrote:BTW, you can't cast Mythal as traprat, and waiting for cooldown to change back will cause him to heal.
No, you can cast mythal cause it isn't spell. First time i killed this boss with mythal and PoF from Gehenna in trap rat form.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwendil22 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Ok I managed to kill him, I respec to smaxed eggs + Shadowhymn, T6 Splint Mail, SU Gauntlets, SSU Chain Boots, SU Dagger. Wasn't that hard, once his AI rolled melee I just kited him laying eggs. However, he DIDNT DROP THE FRIGGIN CHEST, WTF BLIZZ?

I killed him again, and now he dropped just the chest, no uniques, which he's supposed to drop 2 of. Nice Very Happy

Aiwendil22
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum