Still a long way to go...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Still a long way to go...

Post by pvalchev13 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:50 am

Playing this MOD on HC is kinda retarded, simply because as someone before me said that almost all "his" content its not designed to "not-die". The point of leveling to 120 and doing Baal on the 3 dificulties and skiping 80% of the MOD content cause of "one-shot" mechanics is pretty much not entertaining for me. Anyways, good job and have fun on your initiative. It looks pointless to me, but hey who knows maybe I am the retard here.... Very Happy

Edit: Even Baal itself has one-shot mechanic as far as I know, them "Shard Golems".

pvalchev13
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:42 am

@taem wrote:Bank was a god at this game, but he went afk since before even old forums went down. I dont think we'll be seeing him anytime soon.

I know,I remember his "gaystar necro",and I think he delete that guide long time ago and put it back when 2012 came up,rename it gaystar

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:04 am

@pvalchev13 wrote:Playing this MOD on HC is kinda retarded, simply because as someone before me said that almost all "his" content its not designed to "not-die". The point of leveling to 120 and doing Baal on the 3 dificulties and skiping 80% of the MOD content cause of "one-shot" mechanics is pretty much not entertaining for me. Anyways, good job and have fun on your initiative. It looks pointless to me, but hey who knows maybe I am the retard here.... Very Happy

Edit: Even Baal itself has one-shot mechanic as far as I know, them "Shard Golems".

why do YOU have TO speell some WORDS on capital letters? It's "mod", not "MOD", you sound like a very unpleasant old person I know. Wink

Anyways, bad argument.

You play MXL for fun. HC is fun. You can play HC.
That's pretty much end of the story.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pvalchev13 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:08 am

off-topic: I typed "MOD" with capital letters because the "MOD" itself (MXL & MXLU) are so EPIC that basicly it would be blasphemy to type it with normal letters. And you have misjudged me, I am not some old angry man, just stating that for me playing this "MOD" on HC is pointless, ofcourse there are some people that will enjoy playing it on HC. For me skipping content like Laz, Astro, Cows and much more stuff you have added on MXLU is not fun at all. Its like driving an "Ferrari" with 50 km/h on the autobahn, because you are scared that you may cause car accident. My point is that you shouldn't waste your time on something that "limits" you in various ways, when you can enjoy the same thing on it's full potential without risking anything. This forum is for MXL & U and I thought that you can discuss and point out your opionin on diferent topics altough diferent from the mass, as far as you don't offend anyone, right? Anyways, peace out people. If anyone feels offended by me, then I want apologize in advance. Smile

Last edited by pvalchev13 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

pvalchev13
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:12 am

Noone feels offended, in my opinion playing both is the best. Or once you mastered Sc, go to hc.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:16 am

ye, hc its like the next step from sc, when you play sc u can die over and over attempting ubers//farming, which after a while drags on ..

but hc you have to actually work to make ur char good and making sure you dont die or you have to start over and with no1 there to loot you u looosee alll

IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:17 am

All those ubers are possible on hc and if you have no idea how to do it it does not make them impossible. Biggest problem for server are lags/delay/dc/crashes that happen. And im talking about idea of sacrificing few 120 lvl characters for any of those charms because you know you will die and could die often coz of different reasons. Problem that some of those moves require a lot of patience, that ends very often, time, good health, some sort of fanaticism.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IVIike on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:21 am

yeah i suppose, its just getting those builds right and having patience

IVIike
Horadric Mage

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pvalchev13 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:27 am

@MarcoNecroX wrote:Noone feels offended, in my opinion playing both is the best. Or once you mastered Sc, go to hc.

Yep, you have a point, don't mind me, I'm so bored... waiting for v7 that I am going into pointless conversations. *CAPS ON* CAN'T FKING WAIT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Kaboom

pvalchev13
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum