[MXL] Miniguides Compilation 3 (post your own!)

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [MXL] Miniguides Compilation 3 (post your own!)

Post by Sexen on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Dementia is not mentioned but gives great stats and most importantly, max res. Interesting weapon choice and hatred for the cookie cutter weapons. Tu glaive with double mo is also another solid weapon and lots of mo space. All around great guide! Thanks Smile

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:17 pm

It is like the defensive version of RollsRoyce's lazy-son which I play currently in TSW.

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:30 pm

@powtek wrote:It is like the defensive version of RollsRoyce's lazy-son which I play currently in TSW.
Except that my java has higher KS. Wink
And how is character based on staying in the back and waiting for proc - Offensive? Very Happy
Not to mention I run Fauzt with 700 mf.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:56 am

Oh then i guess your build is the offensive one. DOH!

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Edited:
Added some gear screenies.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:20 pm

I like it. Kind of have fhr overkill and I don't understand the fire spell damage (unless its just a coincedence) since your mainly using curare. Overall awesome mf build I would love to see a video.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:55 pm

FHR overcap is from items,charms and Wild and free - nothing I can do about it Smile
Fire spell damage is just from items and charms - not intended. Although I must say fire bolt nova does some pretty decent damage finishing off enemies Smile
I'm collecting for Natasha's Legacy atm. Mandatory boring sewers. Doing it as java as well, cause its a lot faster than bow, and pounce is too squishy in there.
I have to test this laptop if its capable of handling fraps and I could record few ubers whenever I farm.
I also changed some gear, rolled new +4sk doom amu and the KS is a bit higher now. Desperately need to trade for few charms that I can't bother doing and will improve KS greatly.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Well best of luck in sewers and I personally look forward to updates.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xviivx on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Gonna try a sewers run after class Smile i'm excited. This zon is really fun for those who haven't tried it

xviivx
Skull Ape

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:45 am

Few problems I stumbled upon.
Firstly, fraps is acting up and the option to record desktop vanished (had it when I firstly installed), probably have to reinstall.
On the bright side - fraps allows record using glide and windowed mod, BUT the picture quality ain't great (too dark and procs and such seem blurry) and the FPS drops from 20-10 to 0 very quickly when proc'ing.
Will try to fix fraps to work with widowed mode and 2D, these days, and then try the fps while recording. The quality of the picture will be at least brighter and decent, I hope the fps is as well Smile WIll try to record as many ubers as I can, and hopefully get decent Natasha roll. Need a little bit more skulls1 and its ready for punch in.
ps. I cannot record in full screen due to VGA bug in Vista that brings me to desktop every 3-5 mins and its really annoying.

Edit:
It took me 3 hours to rend this disappointing video. Using glide and fraps really raped my PC. One of the reasons I don't team up on realm cause the same things happen. Tried recording using DirectDraw and windowed, but fraps refuses to recognize the diablo window. Gonna look for a different recording software hopefully I'll have decent recording fps. Anyway enjoy this lagfest. Almost died a few times due to fps loss, but in the end I actually die cause of that Smile Hope you can get anything out of this video, cause as I said - the lag, and the horrible contrast/gamma setting Very Happy

ps. I usually play DDraw on windowed and the fps is pretty good in fauzt, so surviving is not an issue if you have control of whats happening Very Happy

Oh, brother...:

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum