REBOUND Barbarian by STOYA

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: REBOUND Barbarian by STOYA

Post by Xplosive on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Idk Overkill is pretty weak if you ignore the fact it instakills everything . I mean is hard to test stuff yourself ?

My choice is Overkill + Lion Stance because you put points into strength anyway and this will make going trough the game smooth from the lowest levels .

You still need to melee till lvl 24 so whatever but nothing can stop you once you know how much defense to get at each point in the game . Not to mention Lion stance + Overkill is really strong vs Duncraig .

Also for ubercharms IDK what SS+ fortress would do . It seems incredibly useless to me . YOu just respec and put points into Defender spirit , Greater manifestations , Lion stance , Overkill and the summoning uberskill . 26 50k spirits that do ~20k temselves not counting dmg from SG and stance and retaliate your Lion stance at 5/4 WDM aren't that bad . ALso this build is very fun at doing K3kBA once you get timerless teleport cause spirits Telefrag totems and then instakill stuff with retaliate afterwards .

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:08 pm

SS+fortress can do inferno machine,butcher,death projector,sunless sea,TA,duncraig and many other ubers super lazy way(one hand play) and probably no death,thx to the super fast new shooting rate Mr Green

and good idea about overkill with lion Xplosives,I have never thought about that Neutral

Last edited by wow123400 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Sounds boring Smile

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:10 pm

@Xplosive wrote: Sounds boring Smile

Boring is not a problem for lazy man Mr Green

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:32 pm

@wow123400 wrote:

This is 1 discussion about 2 visions of the game:
-There's more defensive players(like me), then those players his real goal is complete the uber whitout death(if is posible)
and with the lower risk posible... Is boring??: yes if your mind is an ofensive player's mind. In my own words, it's called "strategic play".
-There's ofensive players (like Stoya): his playing style is diferent..They go for damage, and they ignore deaths in some cases...
"The best defense is the ofensive" is usually his form of facing the game. In words from 1 defensive player, they are brawlers, and
sometimes they charges mindless in the enemy...(not Stoya case, ofc)

So, see 1 strategy or playstyle in action with your mind isn't proper in this case..cause both strategies are diferent... In the end, choose
your style but take off words like "boring", "useless" etc, cause the strategy dislike you. Persons are diferent, and 1 defensve player like me
can't use properly 1 ofensive char, cause the thinking and desing is diferent... Simply enjoy the game...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:35 pm

@MUS01 wrote:
@wow123400 wrote:

This is 1 discussion about 2 visions of the game:
-There's more defensive players(like me), then those players his real goal is complete the uber whitout death(if is posible)
and with the lower risk posible... Is boring??: yes if your mind is an ofensive player's mind. In my own words, it's called "strategic play".
-There's ofensive players (like Stoya): his playing style is diferent..They go for damage, and they ignore deaths in some cases...
"The best defense is the ofensive" is usually his form of facing the game. In words from 1 defensive player, they are brawlers, and
sometimes they charges mindless in the enemy...(not Stoya case, ofc)

So, see 1 strategy or playstyle in action with your mind isn't proper in this case..cause both strategies are diferent... In the end, choose
your style but take off words like "boring", "useless" etc, cause the strategy dislike you. Persons are diferent, and 1 defensve player like me
can't use properly 1 ofensive char, cause the thinking and desing is diferent... Simply enjoy the game...

Awesome speech Shocked Clap Clap

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygee on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Well i'll try Lion stance + Overkill combo then... In classic Median XL (that was just a day ago Very Happy ) I was leveling to 120 with Snake Stance + fortress combo, it wasn't boring because i had no defense (i was using 2x onehanded barb swords with 'Xar' runewords), so my Hp was jumping down all the time Very Happy (it was a bit scary though Very Happy)

Thanks for the tip, I'll try lion stance + overkill then Smile

Syzygee
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:34 pm

@Syzygee wrote:Well i'll try Lion stance + Overkill combo then... In classic Median XL (that was just a day ago Very Happy ) I was leveling to 120 with Snake Stance + fortress combo, it wasn't boring because i had no defense (i was using 2x onehanded barb swords with 'Xar' runewords), so my Hp was jumping down all the time Very Happy (it was a bit scary though Very Happy)

Thanks for the tip, I'll try lion stance + overkill then Smile

For mus01's fortress barb style,it will not bored you,cause you still go melee

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dileck on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 pm

How do i get that menu that appears on part 3 with the info of CB resists and all that stuff?

dileck
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:30 am

Install program from HERE .

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next