something wrong with BRC trial of blood

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

something wrong with BRC trial of blood

Post by Daegda on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:11 am

I just did this and did not get the trial to appear on my class charm i did it right with more than enough time what gives ?

ran in killed fire priestess, ran over lured out ice priestess, blinked over lured out lightning priestess, killed lightning priestess, blinked over killed ice priestess
cubed charm with red whirlies and NO completion was something changed in this version from the original like a lower time amount or perhaps having to leave the fire one alive . . . someone explain. . . .

Daegda
Moon Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: something wrong with BRC trial of blood

Post by vadust on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:53 am

You have to kill all of them and cube your CC in 30 seconds so better to lure them all in one place and after kill them there.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daegda on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:28 am

@vadust wrote:You have to kill all of them and cube your CC in 30 seconds so better to lure them all in one place and after kill them there.

the quest in the document says this

5. Trial of Blood
Kabraxas' element is Fire. Try and sway the Amazon Islands to your cause by eliminating the Priestesses of the amazon gods of Ice and Lightning. But do it quickly. Kabraxas has no time to waste on bumbling humans like you.
Your targets are Skovos, Priestess of Karcheus and Lycander, Priestess of Zerae. Both can be found in the Tran Athulua uberlevel. Go kill them on Terror difficulty.
The catch is that after you kill either one, you now have only 30 seconds to kill the other and then cube the charm. The timer starts to tick down after your first kill. You can only complete this Trial if you lead them to the same area and kill them quickly, one after the other.
See THIS PAGE for more information about Tran Athulua.

so you should not have to kill the fire one . . . but rather can you or does she need to be left alive in this version

Daegda
Moon Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 am

Yea, you have to kill just the two, without the fire one.

Just do it again, something obviously went wrong. I think you have to kill them AND cube within 30 sec. ie. you have to not rely on the swirlies animation, because you have to have 2 swirlies stacked, but only one animation shows, so you can't see when the first swirlies disappear. At least I think it works like that, I'm not 100% sure.

The CFM Avatars upgrade works the same way.

Last edited by Quirinus on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:35 am

There's nothing wrong with fire priestess, unless Marco changed it, which I doubt he did. This trial is already hard for anything non-spellcaster.
I think you have to kill them AND cube within 30 sec. ie. you have to not rely on the swirlies animation, because you have to have 2 swirlies stacked, but only one animation shows, so you can't see when the first swirlies disappear
...and that's probably the case. If not - reload and try again. I had difficulties too, namely I had two cases of killing priestesses in what I thought was 30 seconds, but no bonus.
Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:01 am

Never found that difficult . YOu lure the ice priestess in the entrance room . Use twon portal to go back to TA and lure the lightning priestess in the same room . You pwn both of them and GG .

Actually i did find it difficult for my Diseased cattle sorc . I had to unequip my weapon and tunr /players 5 so the bosses won't get instakilled by cow poison .
Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:15 am

I am quite sure it completed Trial of Blood for you but you didn't notice it on the charm, trial of blood completion doesn't mean you completed BRC!!!!!!
Make sure you did the last trial, the Black Road Challenge completion, cube 4 sacrificial hearts with your class charm.
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:50 am

@Xplosive wrote: Actually i did find it difficult for my Diseased cattle sorc . I had to unequip my weapon and tunr /players 5 so the bosses won't get instakilled by cow poison .
That's what I mean. I had symphony of destruction, and it was hard to lure them out without invoking a blurp or two on priestesses. And we all know you can't /players on realm. So, it's the problem - when you actually do the challenge, you have hardest time keeping priestesses alive, unless you have an attack they are immune to, but other zons don't - like the almighty cold/light sorc.
Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:39 pm

@aspirine101 wrote:I am quite sure it completed Trial of Blood for you but you didn't notice it on the charm, trial of blood completion doesn't mean you completed BRC!!!!!!
Make sure you did the last trial, the Black Road Challenge completion, cube 4 sacrificial hearts with your class charm.

Oh yea, I bet that's probably it, I missed it in his post. That's the usually culprit for all the newer/inexperienced players.
Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrich_ames on Sat May 04, 2013 11:11 am

screw everything about this trial =/

every time i do it, i wind up killing one on accident, hauling ass over to the other side, and either dying or missing my cooldown.

aldrich_ames
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum