UREH WALKER ... everything about ureh farming by STOYA

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UREH WALKER ... everything about ureh farming by STOYA

Post by stoya on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm

how to farm ureh - item combinations - designing your char and such tips... ureh farmer char..

UREH WALKER
Spoiler:

enjoy...

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UREH WALKER ... everything about ureh farming by STOYA

Post by Siddharth353 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Ahahahahah cool trolling with the boss

Siddharth353
Astral Guardian

Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Thumbs Up

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Nice mate, better engRish than on the first video Smile

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Shower of rocks Bouncing Mr. Green

I see you like to make a mess just like I am Thumbs Up

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:29 am

can't watch now, but I hope you used The Evisciator for the 10% block. xD

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Lucci on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:54 pm

You can also obtain good results with very cheap gear for newbie proposes. Some gear pieces in the Stoya's build are very difficult to find:
Weapon: T6 Unique Kriegmesser with 6 Jah. If you can achieve double MO effect will be godly.
Armor: Erawan
Belt: Truce RW
Shield: T6 Invictus, the same like Stoya's video with 4 Jah
Boots: T6 lionpaw with 4 Ohm runes or Megalith RW
Gloves: Community set's gloves because 10%DR (imo is not difficult to find, I have found it several times). If not, t6 Visegrip or a vitality crafted gloves can be ok. 4 perfect tourquoise in sockets.
Helm: Witchhunter's hood. Awesome stats for melee chars and really easy to find. 4 perfect tourquoise in sockets.
Rings: two empirean bands.
Amulet: Death ward if you haven't locket of dreams. I have found some of them in Destruction regular game so I think is not too much difficult to find. If not, Angel heart because of % stat bonuses and TCD.
Of course we will spend a little bite more time to find Juris Khan because we have not Spin to Win but I guarantee that you won´t die if you don´t make stupid things and drink health potions when you need them. Just teleport with Jitan's gate after the spell timer when you arrive to the narrow passage. PLEASE OPEN A TP NEAR TO JURIS KHAN because sometimes death spiral is a pain in the ass, in order to come back, pick the charm/trophy and save&exit.

Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:06 pm

@Rob Lucci wrote:
Spoiler:
You can also obtain good results with very cheap gear for newbie proposes. Some gear pieces in the Stoya's build are very difficult to find:
Weapon: T6 Unique Kriegmesser with 6 Jah. If you can achieve double MO effect will be godly.
Armor: Erawan
Belt: Truce RW
Shield: T6 Invictus, the same like Stoya's video with 4 Jah
Boots: T6 lionpaw with 4 Ohm runes or Megalith RW
Gloves: Community set's gloves because 10%DR (imo is not difficult to find, I have found it several times). If not, t6 Visegrip or a vitality crafted gloves can be ok. 4 perfect tourquoise in sockets.
Helm: Witchhunter's hood. Awesome stats for melee chars and really easy to find. 4 perfect tourquoise in sockets.
Rings: two empirean bands.
Amulet: Death ward if you haven't locket of dreams. I have found some of them in Destruction regular game so I think is not too much difficult to find. If not, Angel heart because of % stat bonuses and TCD.
Of course we will spend a little bite more time to find Juris Khan because we have not Spin to Win but I guarantee that you won´t die if you don´t make stupid things and drink health potions when you need them. Just teleport with Jitan's gate after the spell timer when you arrive to the narrow passage. PLEASE OPEN A TP NEAR TO JURIS KHAN because sometimes death spiral is a pain in the ass, in order to come back, pick the charm/trophy and save&exit.

Do a video man,start your own showcase

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:13 pm

well tbh like i mentioned in my videos and guides EXPENSIVE ITEMS are to show videos more eye candy for users..like staying in ureh 1 hour without pots, trolling ureh boss and obtain 3 trophies in legit way in realm and such.

i record this videos only show the way to users; to concept of ubers + prep items skills stats + item combinations + some calculations and math and etc etc. but ofc in the end most important part that i want to share is playstyle & experience.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Lucci on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:18 pm

@wow: sorry mate, i am a completely noob making/uploading videos and besides haven't internet connection atm, i only have connection by means of my smartphone Crying or Very sad in any case i only wanted to say in my post that good results can be obtained with cheaper gear that's all. The only thing is that you will spend more time because the skill timer of Jitans gate is high.

Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum