[v6d] The Fortress Barbarian

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] The Fortress Barbarian

Post by GregMXL on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:37 pm

wow123400 wrote:
RollsRoyce wrote:~ you didnt mention the Tiered Unique Glaive at all therefore you missed the best weapon.

Get double Mo Tier 6 Unique Glaive add dmg and profit.
for armor 6 * Ultra is best option no doubt, Ultimative oskill has ITD already !!

Nice that you are making Guides Smile

whats so good about that glaive thing, i saw it in a lot of guides, if it is the cb, i think tu balance axe is better since it has 6 sock

and armor better use tu spinal amror( Sad forget the name i mean the armor give fire/ice/lig damage and %dr) before 90 right? since u do not have a lot of ele damage before 90 queen of glass will be useless before nw
The armor is a splint mail and it's Jitan's Kamon. I also think it gives fortress proc and singularity when you die. My preference for early game until you get to 90 and find something better.
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Botnik on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:03 am

Any damage/stats/crafts screens? Would be nice to see what Im working towards Smile
Botnik
Hellcat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Ok I will upload them...This is my first guide...and you are giving me an great feedback...I need more feedback of that style...Thanks.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 am

Finally someone put up a new guide. Looks good. Might wanna put up some pics and accomplishments. Cool

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:26 pm

trying this build lvl108 now so far so good, the last trial of blood seems to be a problem since fortress kills everything in sight, respc to throw barb for that part of brc,any way so far so good
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:33 pm

The best part is the great survival and killing power with "cheap" and sometimes useless items for others chars... Don't forget being tactic when powerful enemies are faced. With mid game equip, you can try almost every uber, except those "gear check" ubers, like Quov-Tsin... The leveling with this char is really fast... Ohh and I upload some SS, cause RL job end today(until the next monday) and I have some free time... Ubers maded at moment:
Heroic Bosses:-Bull Prince Rodeo(mid game gear, "mage warrior"path(but whitout respec to RM).Looking for the DS, and others Endless lights orbs..(I have 3 at moment)
-Quov-Tsin(with "mage warrior"path gear). Looking fotr the trophy.
Summoning Ubers: -Butcher(normal gear, but using rare rings with lol summons)
-Tal Rasha(LCII and Scrol of Kings): normal mid game gear.
-King Koth: Normal mid game gear
-Jitan: Tried with normal midgame gear, but the heal overpass the income damage....Lucky kill. Tried again with mage warrior gear(and lol summons rings), and I kill him... Tried with pure mage warrior gear, and using pyroblast=gg Jitan.
LOB: One of the first ubers... Sucess.
Judment Day: Done the first part... The second is in progress.
Secret: Inarius Revenge: Done.
Akarat: Not tried, but with "mage warrior gear" I sure you wich his healing is useless.
Uberlevels:-TA: farming spot, even easier in comparison to Duncraig. SOG, and trophy.
-K3BA: Done. Normal mid game gear.
-Island of the Sunless Sea: Done. Try find 1 perfect - res charm. My charm is -15 ER AND fire/light +25% res, cold+24%. Normal mid game gear.
-Khalimgrad.= Done, +10% AA charm. Normal mid game gear.
-Fautzville: Done. No great runes for the moment, but this char with mid game equip can farm this place. Great for look for those Bad mood or Perfect Empyrean bands rings.
-Duncraig: Potential farming spot. Trophy and nearly perfect charm are done.
Dungeons: -Creature of flame: Easy uber.
-Infernal Machine:Easy uber, one of the firts tried ubers.
-Death Proyector: Easy uber...Snake damage and fortress keep the boss damaged all time.
Rhatma Square: Done. Useless for this char charm.
COV: Done with mid game gear.
-Toraja: Done. 1 great rune in 2 attemps Smile
Trying Yshari Sanctum uber at moment. GIGANTIC MAP. Andariel, Duriel, Mephisto are killed, and I have 4/5 parts "Brotherhood of Vizjerei" set. Also I have 3/5 parts of "Brotherhood of Horadrim" set.Potential farming spot. Enter in this place with "mage warrior" gear, cause inmunities, healing heroic shield mobs, etc need 1 principal element(fire) and support elements.... Ahh this map need 1 quick way, XD

Mhmm and 1 question: Median XL online tools of Grig has an Character Info tool, really useful. Sadly I try today use it for show information of the char...but I obtain this message:"error decoding file". Any user knows about 1 similar tool???

Last edited by MUS01 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:33 pm

1 point stormblast should help here ...approach light priestess from above and lure her
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Lottery recipe for jewels give 10% res not AR.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Yeah, for that reason I say wich "dRAGONHEART" rw can be useful on end game with lottery recipe instead THAIS runes.. I fail in shortening all resist in AR wich means Attack Rating... Cheers and thanks for note it...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDenOfEvil on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:20 am

Just something you may want to fix, Slimedrool is the tu Jawbone Cap not the tu Fanged Helm. Good guide Very Happy

TheDenOfEvil
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum