[v6d] The Fortress Barbarian

Page 16 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] The Fortress Barbarian

Post by MUS01 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:59 am

Erhmmm I update my SS tomorrow...My actual AR is 50k. AND I took that SS when my char come to Dest for first time. When I say wich this char can be plyed untwinked, I talk serously...Oh and for the AR, well my axe already has the ITD. Now I feel wich AR overpass ITD, now which my axe has AR instead ITD. About the damage, yeah, NW damage can't compete with KS...Sadly this is true.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:37 pm

@rubypinkfiend wrote:
@wow123400 wrote:badass guide

Salut Its just a common fortress barb that any player have.. and stats on screen are soo impressive... 2159 ar without ITD (10% hit chance?) 10k hp\200k def = no melee... and turned on snake stance to hide pathetic damage. Quite godly for sure. Clap Clap

Surprised ........ok, i suppose this is my fault that did not make the point crystal clear

what i mean a badass guide i was talking about a protector spirit with ssu labrys crazy motw proc hit 1000% spell damage guide i read long time ago

when stoya mention the way he/she use a ssu labrys barb do that worm uber remind me that

the guy i talk about that wrote that labrys barb guide he give his own saved char files to ppl to play it ,which i think its no fine

thats all

there is nothing wrong with this fortress barb guide......maybe not that good but it is a untwinked newb friendly guide

and about ar actually it is not that a big deal

mine right now have all mf gear ar only a bit over 7000 i hit everything only like 60%, but i still hit often, and can do TA

myself prefer lion stance but there is nothing wrong with snack since u can use it with ts

ps: i saw sigma's barb lets play he use tracker knive that proc is also pretty cool maybe a new weapon add on the mid game list?

and i think the new overkill proc sword is pretty awesome doesnt proc that much and no much mf but i like it Bouncing Mr. Green

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:11 pm

tried to show in my streaming saga on barb how important AR is.

20k AR is a must. it adds more damage to have eld runes socketed everywhere and 200 points in dex (min). Otherwise it is a huge potential loss, belive me... fact that currently most viewed character guide has a 2k AR screenshot (that noobs use as reference) is just failure

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:22 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:tried to show in my streaming saga on barb how important AR is.

20k AR is a must. it adds more damage to have eld runes socketed everywhere and 200 points in dex (min). Otherwise it is a huge potential loss, belive me... fact that currently most viewed character guide has a 2k AR screenshot (that noobs use as reference) is just failure

Ok I get your point. In a first stage I think wich ITD is enough, and I put my first double mo TU balanced axe in stash, cause I think: Ohh this is only for Terror, and after ITD makes godly my char...And I don't use any stat in DEX.
Then I go to Yshari Sanctum,(with ITD axe) and I fought those Irons Golem, Chimeras, etc, very hard to kill. I think: Wait, ITD don't funks in Act Bosses, or uber mobs like Quov-Tsin, etc. I search in my stash, and I took my axe: the result is incredible, now those fucking Chimeras are died in average 1 min. Now I use all time my AR axe with 850%...flat 100 Dex and Traders chest(still non upgraded Mad ) Dex biased, and I get 50k of AR. Really good.
At moment I'm backuping files, cause I will format my pc(too slow with only 1 GB free space), and then I will upload new SS.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:06 pm

so rm is a must since nw wont have enough str and vit to buff

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPower on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Waaaaaaaait... ITD doesn't works on bosses? D:

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

Mad Cross-Dressing Chemist Lesbimale N°2
TGBest 00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:41 pm

@ItalianPower wrote:Waaaaaaaait... ITD doesn't works on bosses? D:

no

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPower on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:48 pm

it doesn't works on bosses like andy ecc, but on mobs like, yellow, green ecc it works?

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

TGBest 00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Yeah, but in mobs with heroic shild like Yshari SANCTUM(Chimeras, etc) seems to don't work. Howevwe, normal bobs, I mean White, Yelow and green works.
But don't worry, TU balanced axe with 50k of AR take care of AR problems, and you can use your sockets with LUM runes for MF, wich, BTW is the thing which I'm doing at moment.

@Wow123400: RM is optional. Ultimative v6b maybe the LAST version where RM+KS oskill helm is SOOOO powerful. In Sigma, with the nerf to KS helms, you can take RM+KS oskill, but the bonus don't be so impressive like now. Also KS is oficial uber, NW is keeped, so you can choose between them, meaning which the defense of RM can't be taked if you choose take elemental damages. But with the change in -res, I think which many players will take the pure physical damage way+poison damage of SS.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPower on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:42 pm

That's why i sucked with this fortress barb and i rolled a tanky one.... i'll try to re-switch into fortress and see if i can manage to farm Very Happy

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

TGBest 00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum