[v6d] The Fortress Barbarian

Page 5 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] The Fortress Barbarian

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:18 pm

wyrmshot requires aiming? xd

i'm going to real dig on missile functions now. seems to be a really hard topic, or it requires a lot of learning. i'm going to start modding clod for first time, as it will help me understand missiles a lot better (frozen orb func getting boring)

I don't know if your phalanx suggesting would be possible. I think not all skill funcs allow hard point management (basically because they don't use calc funcs in skills.txt - and you can only use levrange)

tho - I think it would be laggy.

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Maybe a tiny bit? >_>

Missiles were definitely the most fun part of modding for me Razz It's hard work, but you can get some really cool effects

Maybe I'll give Phalanx a go when I get home. I don't think it'll be all that laggy compared to Wyrmshot... and if you can use both at once you'd probably have to nerf both so there'd be less lag.
archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:29 am

Because im pretty sure phalanx use something like firewall clone where it spawn a wall of missiles that perpendicular (dunno what correct term) from player + mouse click. I havent seen any skill that spawn square-shape of missiles other than explosion type.

Phalanx is great now considering they now have small KB chance. While i agree it became mindless skill, i wish i could make it work with hybrid summoner.

And btw, remember ambush? I personally hope those missiles can be changed to 'appear from above' rather than top-left of screen. It kinda like overkill missiles. So it wont be stupidly hitting wall in small area.
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:02 am

how did u finish that fanz brc when i teleport to gamma loads of enemies get on me then im dead
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 am

I don't maked for role playing reasons..(I will do after Kabraxis quest). But here we go: You should do 1 adrenaline elixir. .Also, you should't enter this place without Middle/Endgame equipment.You do Jitan's Gate(or Blink), AND USE THE ADRENALINE ELIXIR, now proceed to TS the enemies, while cast fortress or 1 SOR for debuff/quick kill reanimates... I recomend switch to ES for heal and more safety play until a few reanimates appears. After that you can continue advancing as normal playing...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:17 am

ur saying i should go on to dest dif after gear up then come back to terror and finish the brc?
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:28 am

Basically Yes and No. I go for DEST and farm, and return to do the BRC for personal reasons..I have an special route of playing: for example in Hatred I advance until I reach Mephisto, and I farm him until 50. Then I do TA, and go to DEST in the more fastest way possible. Afterall the farming of Mephisto give me the early game items...

FOR DOING THE BRC YOU NEED TS THE MOBS AFTER TELEPORT, so do it the adrenaline elixir and you can do Gama brain easyly. For doing the elixir you need crafting points..Infernal Machine charm gives you 200, and the left crafting points you can reach them with gemwords with Rainbow stones(Perfect for more bonus). All of those reagents can be founded in Terror(except the I machine charm Smile )
Also, back of DEST makes a lot easier this quest for the new defense values, charm bonuses, etc. But with the elixir you can do in Terror whitout great problems.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:01 am

Best if you can get summon when you blinked there, then immediately open Town Portal for safetly.

From there, you can in + out with new merc if they died.
Oh, dark summoning proc when boss reached certain life are nasty....
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:17 am

i do this game the same way in harted kill meph till 42 then do TA a lot of times to get unlimit crystal then go on to terror, with this fortress barb terror is a cake walk, i personally like melee better so i always put melee gear in stash just in case(use that did trial of blood), actually fauz wasn't that bad except those two need teleport others brain are already in my hand(small step caution play), only this two teleport thingy are the pain in the ass, maybe i will try summons later, my melee gear have 83% dr with bs and 20K plus def
so if this still not working i either go to dest or change to summoner

thank you for ur reply
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:20 am

Edyrem is the only summon wich you can need in the game...Remember be careful in Dest for get it, you aren't a summoner...lols
summons are enough with recast. BTW the BRC skill isn't really vital, you can play fine in Dest whitout it....Remember cast TS Smile the town portal ttrick is also useful.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum