DR is capped at 50%

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [v6d] The Fortress Barbarian

Post by wow123400 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:12 am

@MUS01 wrote:Edyrem is the only summon wich you can need in the game...Remember be careful in Dest for get it, you aren't a summoner...lols
summons are enough with recast. BTW the BRC skill isn't really vital, you can play fine in Dest whitout it....Remember cast TS Smile the town portal ttrick is also useful.

thx for the tip went to dest clean den of evil already got 3 su, so far looks awesome i made a balance axe with creepy shire with ctc spike nova, it is not very good since spike are sending out of me instead the monster i kill, should go for atmg

how do u handle ur ar problem i socked a lot of eld rune now ar is still low, but still pawn everything in sight Mr Green

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sh00p on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:14 am

Gloves: Honorific glovess with 150 fire/cold/light res, 132 poison res, and 30% skeleton reanimate.

How do I double the orb bonuses again for this? Been looking and I can't find it Mad

Sh00p
Jungle Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:40 am

@Sh00p wrote:Gloves: Honorific glovess with 150 fire/cold/light res, 132 poison res, and 30% skeleton reanimate.

How do I double the orb bonuses again for this? Been looking and I can't find it Mad

craft and honorific both got double orb ef if u want normal item double orb u need one orb which has a weird name haha shaade something u will see that a lot in game cube it with item got a X%(cant remember very low)to double orb ef if fail reroll the item do again

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:30 am

@Shoop: -the double mo effect in weapon is given by the "+999 to 1 I need life..." orb. Use only 1 orb, cause it's property of the item.... like the lucky upgrade recip...(This orb is shopped, and it's applied in weapon). If the item don't gain the "double mo effect", you should reroll item until you can get 1 wit the atribute. YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE MANY REROLLS CAUSE IT'S ONLY 2%(should be take nearly 50 attemmps).
-The gloves are 1 honorific item, and is an armor. You take an blue lvl1 item(you can shop it in Hatred,of Charsi), misc it in the cube with an victim's heart and candle of meditation and transmute those things...Now you have an lvl1 honorific glove wich double resistances orbs...

@wow123400: for AR problems, in early game(Hatred, Terror, and until ACT V Dest) you should place 200-300 atribute points in DEX, and use AR boosting gear, like TU light plated boots, TU chain gloves (you should choose between those items, not having both, cause the honorific options are 1)gloves, or 2) boots. The boots give an reanimate, and DEX bonus, so all around TU light plated boots defeat TU chain gloves).
Now, when you begin to farm Mefisto(or Nilathak) use arcane crystal for create 2 items:
a) TU Balanced axe with lucky upg for 100%AR. After you get 1, (reroll same axe if don't get the bonus) apply mo. You can end with 450% AR.
b) TU Balanced axe (replacement of the first1): reroll 1 second TU balanced axe until you can get 1 with "I need a life"..(double mo effect). Once you can get it, you have 2 options again:
-apply lucky oil(1 item with "double mo effect" is always lucky). your weapon can end with 765% AR (almost enough for 95% cth).
-go to Forgotten Tower and try get 1 Legacy of Blood charm for try lottery recipe in weapon. Again, 1 item with double mo effect(from the orb not other source, aka crafted and honorific don't count) is always lottery and your weapon has now ITD, and you always hit.

Note: in CLOD, ITD don't has effect in Bosses....But in Median I don't know if that limit exist...I mean, have 6932 AR points and in my fight v/s Quov T-sin, Rodeo, The Prime evils, I do an sustained damage, wich makes me think wich I always hit...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:37 am

thx man

actually before dest i never have problem with ar then after i clean den of evil got a su cap with +150%ar and amulet +250ar so that problem solved

before dest i use both tu chain glove and tu light plate(i just love those Mr Green )everything's fine till fauzville

i just finished act1 got almost a whole page of su and sets drop rate is awesome thx for my +100mf cap

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:54 am

Mhmm with all TU wich rain in Dest, make the TU balanced Axe...You will love it for his proc after ACT I has ended...Cause the things become more and more harder from ACT II.... Your defense is enough, not crazy, and in TA you will note the fear of the death.. Sad 1 proc wich stun mobs is the solution for me: makes easier apply TS for MOAR stun time and poison/slow the screen...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:03 am

k will do that i dont like my craft balance axe anyway the spike nova from me instead of the enemy i kill is kind stupid

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sh00p on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Very Happy

I'm gonna go try and make myself some res gloves for the level quest 2. Need at least 250 cold and fire to not get 1hitko from them. I got a little confused, I thought you guys were quadrupleing the orb bonuses somehow.

As far as the weapons go, I find it's pretty good to use 1 TU balanced axe and 1 TU glaive. But has anyone thought of using 2 TU morning stars? [mowar slow target and mf] Gonna try that when I get up there I'm only level 80 right now.

Sh00p
Jungle Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Dual weapon style??? No, you don't need use 2 weapons....First cause TU Balanced Axe and TU Glaive need diferent stats...For fortress you can cast it, don't need other source. Also,1 weapon main stat (STR) exclude the other weapon(Dex) by atribute requeriments...
Second, you need defense...This build is 1 hitkoed by Quill rats/cog packs/Stone hammer / Trap rats, Glowing globs/Landmasses if you go with def<150k. The only defense boosting wich this char has is Spirit guide(and is TCD), so you should use equipment with high defense for better improvement of the char and equipment. Invictus has an ridiculus amount of defense(+- 12k), +stats, 1 proc boosting damage and in the top of all things, TCD... None weapon defeat Invictus, and also, a few shields can fight for this armor slot(for example Toraja Champion, Gathering of the Storm, I mean SSU or SSSU barb shields or end game ruenwords like Avatar(Qor in shields). Invictus is Useful, good and cheap: 1 all around 7/10 shield.

Edit: For the next week I will upload an little video of my char doing TA and Fautzville.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum