Screenshot Thread

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by stoya on Wed May 29, 2013 12:10 am

well after treewarden cotw i was waiting that moment since, *fak my fr offered me this cotw free last nigh, i didnt take it...

15 min ago , i was helping my fr for bremmtown upgrade we both died near dragon.. but there is 1 ring 1 jool left.. i just said him to wait i will brb, and DANGGGGGGGGG!! stormblast cotw + elemental band ring...

TRY HARD ---- > REWARD as always..




ps: 2 beads(in a row in faust) + 3 cotw(rain of fire + blasing fury + stormblast) + 4 inarius rock jewel + 1 elemental band ring + 1 sann esu jool just 6 hours gameplay time...

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL
Posts : 2696
Country : Turkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by soundee on Wed May 29, 2013 12:42 am

o___o TSW have better drop rates than single player or something? my 6 hours of fauzt = nothing close to any of those

soundee
Son of Lucion

Posts : 226
TGGood 10
Country : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by kiki22vu on Wed May 29, 2013 6:19 am

@soundee wrote:o___o TSW have better drop rates than single player or something? my 6 hours of fauzt = nothing close to any of those
Dunno about SP but MP drops are insanely high if u ask me.
Dunc is overkill for su/sets. Dunc/fauzt/TA clearance and i have 100 sigs Bouncing Mr. Green Pretty OP for MP.

Not to mention my 7. cotws i found this season. It rains too much for me.


kiki22vu
Jungle Snake

SNEJ Player
Posts : 1346
TGBest Transferred
Country : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by Marquise on Wed May 29, 2013 8:59 am

Gs1 has better drops for sure =)) I havent found a sigle Cotw.

Marquise
Bloody Butcher

Posts : 496
Country : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by Rob Lucci on Wed May 29, 2013 11:08 am

Only three runs and I got it Cool


Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

Posts : 443
Country : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by ItalianPower on Wed May 29, 2013 11:20 am

Sir, your luck is over nine thousand!

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

Mad Cross-Dressing Chemist Lesbimale N°2
Posts : 636
TGBest 00
Country : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by stroy22 on Wed May 29, 2013 11:36 am

+ hratli craft in one run and ssu greaves in the previous one Tongue

stroy22
Siren

Posts : 44
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed May 29, 2013 12:26 pm

@kiki22vu wrote:
@soundee wrote:o___o TSW have better drop rates than single player or something? my 6 hours of fauzt = nothing close to any of those
Dunno about SP but MP drops are insanely high if u ask me.
Dunc is overkill for su/sets. Dunc/fauzt/TA clearance and i have 100 sigs Bouncing Mr. Green Pretty OP for MP.

Not to mention my 7. cotws i found this season. It rains too much for me.



Indeed, people were crying drops were "lowered" in v6f, they are still untouched since v3... Art of whinning when everything is still the same !

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10181
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by stoya on Wed May 29, 2013 1:13 pm

@marco : well sure drop rate seems a bit higher but in the end nothing changes, farm faster -> repeat process... brainless farmer scale Smile

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL
Posts : 2696
Country : Turkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by GregMXL on Wed May 29, 2013 3:26 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:
@kiki22vu wrote:
@soundee wrote:o___o TSW have better drop rates than single player or something? my 6 hours of fauzt = nothing close to any of those
Dunno about SP but MP drops are insanely high if u ask me.
Dunc is overkill for su/sets. Dunc/fauzt/TA clearance and i have 100 sigs Bouncing Mr. Green Pretty OP for MP.

Not to mention my 7. cotws i found this season. It rains too much for me.



Indeed, people were crying drops were "lowered" in v6f, they are still untouched since v3... Art of whinning when everything is still the same !
Well whatever. Maybe now some people will give sp a break and come on the realm and have some fun with others! Mr Green

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
Posts : 13835
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum