Short Suggestion Thread

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Suggestion Thread

Post by ish_ on Thu May 23, 2013 11:38 am

reduce the Den's Evil map in Destruction, always feel mad when I have to search that place 3 times for the "last monster", if want to make the quest not that easy and brainless, maybe create a specific mechanic there or even put a heroic boss would be better IMO. Just plz do not add such easy but may cause tedious play feeling things~

ish_
Que-Hegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu May 23, 2013 11:55 am

<----Aspirine is suggesting, beware the wall of text you already know!!!
Jokes aside Smile maybe make it so when you run your avoid increases by, lets say 30%, seems more realistic+gives you a reason to run...
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu May 23, 2013 12:54 pm

aspirine101 wrote:<----Aspirine is suggesting, beware the wall of text you already know!!!
Jokes aside Smile maybe make it so when you run your avoid increases by, lets say 30%, seems more realistic+gives you a reason to run...

Oh, I thought running made you go faster...
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenn on Thu May 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Thumbs up for these suggestions :
- encouraging the teamplay with skills / quests / game mechanics (like giving stats bonus or better/more drops per character in the party)
- improve synergies between skills
- Bigger stash, or stash sheets like plugy already done, it will allow to avoid stupid muling every 5 minutes
- improve summons

Few suggestions from me :
- Make something to improve the STR Vs DEX (mainly for melee chars). DEX char are too OP with damage, block, AR regarding STR
- Review the Armor rating system, making something more like diablo 3 : the more you have armor, the more you get % Damage Reduce, of course with diminish return (and with an increased cap)
- make gold more useful
- Improve VIT with some flat damage reduction with/or replenish life (like enegy already do for mana)
- improve dual weilding (with adding a block rate (parade) when we use dual weapon. Maybe this rate could depend on STR like block is depending on DEX)
- make hardcore mode playable by creating some trinket skills which allow to avoid death with a cooldown (again, like diablo 3). Cause tbh, median xl is presently not made for hardcore playing due to too many instakill boss skills or mechanisms :/
Lenn
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu May 23, 2013 2:36 pm

iwansquall wrote:@greg

You really havent seen my 'long' suggestion posts arent you?
I actually didn't see yours. I saw a few others and was looking at Marquise's which was long but good also but just saw yours. But this is great. I think a lot of yours were good,a few probably can't be done but I was just joking cause of the word short. It's cool that everyone here has nice ideas about what could make the game better.
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marquise on Thu May 23, 2013 3:08 pm

GregMXL wrote:
iwansquall wrote:@greg

You really havent seen my 'long' suggestion posts arent you?
I actually didn't see yours. I saw a few others and was looking at Marquise's which was long but good also but just saw yours. But this is great. I think a lot of yours were good,a few probably can't be done but I was just joking cause of the word short. It's cool that everyone here has nice ideas about what could make the game better.

=)) Mine was many short suggestion Very Happy Anyways i do wonder how u didint see Iwan's post =))
Marquise
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu May 23, 2013 3:21 pm

I should rename this thread to the "Make a wish" thread. Razz
It's pointless to have a suggestions thread when the mod doesn't even have a release... And suggestions that don't modify current things (like implement something totally new) have usually impossible-to-do stuff because people have no modding knowledge which is comlpetely understandable...

So! We still have a lot to do before we can pay attention to details... I'm closing this Smile
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu May 23, 2013 4:10 pm

So wait this mod with you and Whist...I thought it was coming out this week? Mr Green's Umbrella No?
GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm

GregMXL wrote:So wait this mod with you and Whist...I thought it was coming out this week? Mr Green's Umbrella No?

Yes, but you just ruined the surprise! now im delaying it one more year Twisted Evil
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Thu May 23, 2013 6:47 pm

GregMXL wrote:So wait this mod with you and Whist...I thought it was coming out this week? Mr Green's Umbrella No?

SPOILER!!! Y U DO THIS GREG!!!!

Still <3 you Embarassed
whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum