Short Questions Thread (v5)

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by fluffy123 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Yeah I am going elemental DMG/procs. So I'll use TU ancient armor for the pierce. And the only other melee skill: blade storm.

fluffy123
Onyx Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisZeru on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Do I have to do LC1/Challenge of Blood at the same time, or can I just do LC1 when I hit 50 and come back later? At the rate I'm leveling, by the time I get to Act III for my charm I'll be higher then lvl.50(Lv.34 at the Horadric Staff quest). :B

Also, I remember the Horadric Staff parts were moved, but I can't remember to where, and searching didn't give any clues(Except for an older version of MXL). Can anyone point me in the right direction on this one?

NemesisZeru
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy123 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Challenge of blood is in Terror difficulty.

Also you already have the cube. Both the amulet and staff come from claw viper temple.

fluffy123
Onyx Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisZeru on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:38 pm

@fluffy123 wrote:Challenge of blood is in Terror difficulty.

I thought Terror was the default difficulty? I keep getting Terror and Hatred confused, lol.

Anyone have an answer for the Staff? I'm sure it's something derpily simple, I'm just not sure where to look for the info. lol

Last edited by NemesisZeru on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

NemesisZeru
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by claudeff on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Staff and amulet are both in the claw viper temple, the amu drops from the chest(like always), the staff from a mob near it. For LC1 hit 50 and go do it(dats what i always do, or even 3x,4x easy too). Erm challenge of blood? what do u mean by dat, if ur talking about the part from the BRC dats named Trial of Blood, u need to do on Terror, so u better just come for it when ur 120(no lvl restriction for BRC).

claudeff
Hellcat

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisZeru on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:41 pm

@claudeff wrote:Staff and amulet are both in the claw viper temple, the amu drops from the chest(like always), the staff from a mob near it. For LC1 hit 50 and go do it(dats what i always do, or even 3x,4x easy too). Erm challenge of blood? what do u mean by dat, if ur talking about the part from the BRC dats named Trial of Blood, u need to do on Terror, so u better just come for it when ur 120(no lvl restriction for BRC).

Oh. I thought it was Challenge, not Trial. My bads.

And thanks. Tried running the Maggot Lair for a staff part, and that did NOT end well. lo(One hit brought me to 100hp, even with max resistances)l. Thanks for the answer. :3

NemesisZeru
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy123 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:42 pm

You don't really need to wait to 50. If you're upgrading your gear it's really easy at even 35-40.

Also maggot lair is now an uberquest Razz

fluffy123
Onyx Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisZeru on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:56 pm

@fluffy123 wrote:You don't really need to wait to 50. If you're upgrading your gear it's really easy at even 35-40.

Aaaah, I see.

Well, dunno if I'm ready gearwise. Right now I haaaave..

TU(2) Stag Bow(Socketed with Iths)
TU(1) Cervelliere(Gift Box)
TU(1) Splint Armor(Gift Box)
Honorific gloves with +60% all resistances(Stopped there since with the bow, it caps me out)
TU(2) Heavy Belt
TU(2) Chain Boots
Rare Amulet with +1 all skills and +exp
Two junk rings, and a rare quiver with lifesteal(Tried to make a unique quiver, but I got Cindercone, heh.)

Really, I feel like I need to replace the rings(One's magic with +3 all attributes, and the other is a rare with GF and MF), but the random nature of making uniques out of certain stuff makes me warily I'll get someone I can't use(Like the aforementioned Cindercone)

NemesisZeru
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:00 pm

@NemesisZeru wrote:
@fluffy123 wrote:You don't really need to wait to 50. If you're upgrading your gear it's really easy at even 35-40.

Aaaah, I see.

Well, dunno if I'm ready gearwise. Right now I haaaave..

TU(2) Stag Bow(Socketed with Iths)
TU(1) Cervelliere(Gift Box)
TU(1) Splint Armor(Gift Box)
Honorific gloves with +60% all resistances(Stopped there since with the bow, it caps me out)
TU(2) Heavy Belt
TU(2) Chain Boots
Rare Amulet with +1 all skills and +exp
Two junk rings, and a rare quiver with lifesteal(Tried to make a unique quiver, but I got Cindercone, heh.)

Really, I feel like I need to replace the rings(One's magic with +3 all attributes, and the other is a rare with GF and MF), but the random nature of making uniques out of certain stuff makes me warily I'll get someone I can't use(Like the aforementioned Cindercone)

Not that I am saying,but you need to read some guides bro. Whistling

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istaryu on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:01 pm

I always do lc1 at around 30-32 Smile

Istaryu
Curst Guard