Post by Arc_Razer on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:52 am

TL;DR? on the statue?

Arc_Razer
Arachnida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by Aiwendil22 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:01 pm

I have a question about Trap Rats. Last IAS breakpoint is at 180 IAS. My Ferocity skill gives +125% IAS. Does it mean I only need 55% from items to reach the breakpoint? Because Ferocity bonus doesn't show up in the character stats screen.

Aiwendil22
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:11 pm

@Aiwendil22 wrote:I have a question about Trap Rats. Last IAS breakpoint is at 180 IAS. My Ferocity skill gives +125% IAS. Does it mean I only need 55% from items to reach the breakpoint? Because Ferocity bonus doesn't show up in the character stats screen.

It may not be that much since sias (skill based) > eias (equipment based.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noah_noal on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:01 pm

@grimjerk wrote:
@Aiwendil22 wrote:I have a question about Trap Rats. Last IAS breakpoint is at 180 IAS. My Ferocity skill gives +125% IAS. Does it mean I only need 55% from items to reach the breakpoint? Because Ferocity bonus doesn't show up in the character stats screen.

It may not be that much since sias (skill based)  >  eias (equipment based.

Oop i never knew this? How much is the difference? Shocked 

noah_noal
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwendil22 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Well, it may be true because when I put the value in the speedcalc, it showed that with 125 "sias" I'm already ABOVE the 180 breakpoint. I thought it was an error but it seems that it's not?

Aiwendil22
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwendil22 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Ok another maybe dumb and obvious question.

I got Skin of Kabraxis SSU Plate Mail. It's great for farming Assur as I can just stand on top of him and go afk thanks to +100 Fire Absorb.

I'm preparing myself for Quov Tsin, so the question is:

Will this armour make me immune to the fire element of his spells? Can I just wear it and focus just on the other resistances? Or should I wear Natasha instead and make honorifics?

BTW I'm playing Trap Rat. I'm afraid it will be a VERY long fight as even BPR took me like 5 minutes and he doesn't teleport Hitting a Wall I know I could respec to Ele or Bow and rape him, but I just want to do every uber with this spec (missing just this, astrogha and Laz from MXL ubers).

Aiwendil22
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:25 pm

@Aiwendil22 wrote:Well, it may be true because when I put the value in the speedcalc, it showed that with 125 "sias" I'm already ABOVE the 180 breakpoint. I thought it was an error but it seems that it's not?

No surprised. 125 is a crazy amount of sias.

If you don't trust the calc it is an easy enough thing to prove to yourself in game. Rush a amazon to level 18. Get estatic frenzy. Take two identical type bows. One with no ias. Between your other gear and the other bow, get 50 ias. Take off any ias gear, equip plain bow, cast estatic frenzy, start shooting. Then turn off frenzy, put on the other bow and the ias gear and fire. The difference will be quite noticeable.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:50 pm

@Aiwendil22 wrote:Ok another maybe dumb and obvious question.

I got Skin of Kabraxis SSU Plate Mail. It's great for farming Assur as I can just stand on top of him and go afk thanks to +100 Fire Absorb.

I'm preparing myself for Quov Tsin, so the question is:

Will this armour make me immune to the fire element of his spells? Can I just wear it and focus just on the other resistances? Or should I wear Natasha instead and make honorifics?

BTW I'm playing Trap Rat. I'm afraid it will be a VERY long fight as even BPR took me like 5 minutes and he doesn't teleport :wall:I know I could respec to Ele or Bow and rape him, but I just want to do every uber with this spec (missing just this, astrogha and Laz from MXL ubers).

I think you don't even really need absorbs to beat him. iirc you need like 400-500 res to nullify his res pierce. (make sure you have 95% all max res). the su buckler "event horizon" (about 20-25 fire cold lightning absorb) will make you almost able to stand and heal while he shoots at you. so I'm assuming skin of kabraxis will slightly help. (get high reduced poison length for him, not sure where the cap is)

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoqnbg on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:41 pm

what is best use of Trader's Chest for assassin? i use atmg and wyrd.

stoqnbg
Onyx Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:02 pm

I guess dexterity as primary and maybe some str if you can squeeze it in, but I wouldn't know much as I'm not an expert on it.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum