[XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Lol, I'm telling you, it works, and I wasn't using hackish MH's.

I'm not even sure what's your point, are you saying that slow has no animation or that slow doesn't work?
avatar
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10178
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Post by stoya on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:02 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:Lol, I'm telling you, it works, and I wasn't using hackish MH's.

I'm not even sure what's your point, are you saying that slow has no animation or that slow doesn't work?

well i tried with mh and without mh it doesnt make difference. he just slows down randomly , sometimes %10 sometimes %50.. its weird but also ludacross and pwe told me already and i didnt beleive them. i even tried spellbind all results same, its kinda laz slowed down whenever he wants LOL... just try spellbind and regular %50 slow all same..

it can be from %50 avoid ? cause my AR was always over 150k i never missed that a lot melee hits.

btw mh only shows drops and location of bosses, kabraxis and uldyssian slowed down %100 but when it comes to laz mh open or not doesnt matter
avatar
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL
Posts : 2696
Country : Turkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:06 am

i don't know what ur friends see, but you can test it so easy
slow down laz (apply melee hit) and then die. that's the only moment where laz walks (same with QT, they don't walk when there is enemy near) and you will see how slow goes off and he walks faster... it's the easiest way to notice it.

if you say he goes from 50% to 10% then you are obviously overriding it... there is no possible way it randomly happens, trust me
you seem to be using an amazon, don't tell me you've put points in def harmony Hitting a Wall
avatar
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10178
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Post by neocrescent on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:45 am

as expected, it's impossible to please everyone. it's still up to the player if he wishes to follow my guide or to make changes. stoya, 19 into ww is ok with me, for you its 1 point. we have our own style of playing the game.... peace......
avatar
neocrescent
Thunderbolt

Posts : 212
Country : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Post by Shiki on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:15 am

Can you explain what skills it uses, how the character works.

Explain the itemization, what stats you are looking for in an item, so newer players can substitute the gear when its better than TU but worst than SU. OPtimal crafts etc. This guide is missing so much.
avatar
Shiki
Razor Fur Titan

Posts : 246
Country : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:42 am

@neocrescent wrote:as expected, it's impossible to please everyone. it's still up to the player if he wishes to follow my guide or to make changes. stoya, 19 into ww is ok with me, for you its 1 point. we have our own style of playing the game.... peace......

well I must admit these are very wise words... I'll have to cookie your guide just for that
and I guess putting 19 points into ww is what makes this guide different from the other 10 waysin guides

Smile
avatar
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10178
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Post by neocrescent on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:22 am

@Shiki wrote:Can you explain what skills it uses, how the character works.

Explain the itemization, what stats you are looking for in an item, so newer players can substitute the gear when its better than TU but worst than SU. OPtimal crafts etc. This guide is missing so much.

thanks for the reminder. i'll do that.
avatar
neocrescent
Thunderbolt

Posts : 212
Country : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Post by wow123400 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:16 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:
@neocrescent wrote:as expected, it's impossible to please everyone. it's still up to the player if he wishes to follow my guide or to make changes. stoya, 19 into ww is ok with me, for you its 1 point. we have our own style of playing the game.... peace......

well I must admit these are very wise words... I'll have to cookie your guide just for that
and I guess putting 19 points into ww is what makes this guide different from the other 10 waysin guides

Smile

So you mean it is ok to put more than 1 in ww?You told me that's a one pt skill.I have never played sin very far,so I need enlightenment Praying
avatar
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
Posts : 10009
TGGood 100
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Post by stoya on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:39 pm

i think it was just a sarcasm/joke.. it makes no sense to me put more than 1 pts into ww but its all upto player choice in the end.
avatar
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL
Posts : 2696
Country : Turkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:41 pm

I mean it is ok not to follow what the mainstream-ism says
avatar
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10178
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum