[XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [XI]Yuki, Claw-Throwsin

Post by claudeff on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Hey, lookin pretty good, maybe take Shiki's advice, giving some info bout the playstyle u use with this char in the different stages of the game would be nice and more newbie friendly(i know theres nothing much to say about casting 1 bs and watchin whole screen getting cleared, but still some info on this will improve the guide). Ofc if u wanna add some eye candy, u can place few pictures for seperating the different parts of the guide, aside from dat all looks sweet, gj with it ;] and keep goin with more guides ;P
claudeff
Hellcat

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neocrescent on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 pm

i'll be adding some info maybe this week on how to play this character to help new players. tips on how to use this character in farming areas like duncraig, fauztinville, kurast 3000 BA and toraja.
neocrescent
Thunderbolt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by claudeff on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:24 pm

@neocrescent wrote:i'll be adding some info maybe this week on how to play this character to help new players. tips on how to use this character in farming areas like duncraig, fauztinville, kurast 3000 BA and toraja.

Yea dats exaclty 1 of the core parts of all guides(imo), so cant w8 to see it ;] keep the good work.
claudeff
Hellcat

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neocrescent on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:36 pm

@claudeff wrote:
@neocrescent wrote:i'll be adding some info maybe this week on how to play this character to help new players. tips on how to use this character in farming areas like duncraig, fauztinville, kurast 3000 BA and toraja.

Yea dats exaclty 1 of the core parts of all guides(imo), so cant w8 to see it ;] keep the good work.

i rushed making the guide in just 2 day, so the result its not noob player friendly. im going to add some info about this build this week. i hope i can finish it this coming friday, philippine time.
neocrescent
Thunderbolt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by neocrescent on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:10 am

its easy killing uldyssian. purify then hit to apply ow then move away. if he casts traps just port to town, wait for a few seconds then port back. killed him many times already...
neocrescent
Thunderbolt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikolaipka on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Nice guide Neo. You can add info about secket jewels you use. I remember in omega your epic jewel crafts Smile
nikolaipka
Fairy Witch

TGGood 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neocrescent on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:47 am

@nikolaipka wrote:Nice guide Neo. You can add info about secket jewels you use. I remember in omega your epic jewel crafts Smile

yeah, i'll be adding these in my guide. i hope i can finish it all within this week - crafted jewels, armors and weapons.
neocrescent
Thunderbolt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Lucci on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Please check Chrysaor description, you are talking about secret Chrysaor and you say that he drops Trader's Chest, but the reward is Unknown Skull 2 and two Unique items. Normal Chrysaor drops the charm.
Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zartok on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Great guide so far : ) Just some tips from a noobs perspective about the mid-game section.

I would like to see an explanation why you choose to go for Throwing knife and not flying knife / balanced knife when choosing RW.

I would also love to see:
[]Which armor piece do you recommend for each of the runewords.
[]How to get from mid to end-game (where to farm sigs, where is the best place to farm set/su+ for your build/setup)
[]The reroll + luck tip to get high ED and EWD on each of the RW pieces
[]Should you aim for double MO bonus on the RW?
[]How would a player in mid-game gear obtain Taha rune (Drekavac), maybe u got some tips?
[]Would you need a merc for LC1? In that case which merc and what gear to complete it with ease?
[]What MO/Jewels should you get on your RW items?

MID GAME GEARS
Throwing knife: Quantum RW or crafted tk with 18% Chance to cast level 10 Knife Throw on Striking
Claw: Hail RW
Armor: Mirage RW
Helm: Eidolon RW
Shield: Wall of Fire RW
Belt: Ahriman RW
Glove: Drekavac RW or Dex craft gloves (dex craft means you’ll be using Abandoned shrine. Shrines starts to drop in terror)
Boot: Craton Rw
Accessories: rare ring with 2% Chance to cast level 10 Unseelie Curse when you Kill an Enemy, rare amulet with 1% chance to cast level 6 banish on striking
Zartok
Edyrem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: