Nintendo 64

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nintendo 64

Post by Splift on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:21 pm

N64 is my fav console and was probably the most enjoyable period of gaming for me. The nintendo 1st party games and the Rare gems were gold. Ps1 may have had quantity but the 10 or 15 MUST HAVE games on n64 made it the superior system imo.

To me perfect dark/goldeneye were the best and mario 64 holds a special place in my heart as well. I was a god in smash bros 64.

iwansquall wrote:Hmm, i wondering should i bind the move key (WSAD) for the analog or the D-pad?

I heard not many game used the D-pad that much.
N64 really needs an analog stick, some games are playable with a keyboard (ive done it) but it wont be as enjoyable. Mario 64 is the perfect example. There are times when u need that perfect degree (magnitude, angle) of control.

Also if you are going to play a zelda game I would have to say LttP is the place to start (and will go relatively well with a keyboard too).
Splift
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosen on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:45 am

You're so right about the mario 64 needing an analog stick, I finished bowser the 3rd time now, and as I only use a keyboard, I need to rapidly press the arrow keys in this order →↓←↑ about 20 times before getting my spin charged up, and then toss him to be lucky to hit a bomb because I can't aim that well when I am mashing buttons on full speed.
Chosen
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wERKIN IT on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:03 pm

I still have my sexy golden cart Loz MM & OoT.
wERKIN IT
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Westville on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:06 am

I agree...Samus all the way...The things I could do with her is beyond anyone I've ever seen Wink

But no really, she is my favorite one to play with...god..no matter how I say this it sounds wrong

PS. Not trolling here lol
Westville
Arachnida

Ace of Spades
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Still also have the Golden Ocarina of Time! Hard ass game! 007 Goldeneye,Mario Kart,Mario 64...ahh the good old days..

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:02 pm

007 Goldeneye... those days... Super Smash bros. Pokemon Snap(nerdy as fuck, but still loved it) i still remember the day i found the star n° 120 in mario... epic mindfuck
Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Laz on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Wipeout 64. Very Happy Sadly I only managed to sneak in one reference to Wipeout, and it's already gone. Seismic Field was the VanUber's superweapon in Fusion.

Also, Vigilante 8 and V8SO. Wolf Companion came to be when I looked at Dusty Earth and his ability to summon an eagle to trap an opponent and amplify the damage they take from you. And OF COURSE DISCO INFERNO. IT'S BOOGIE'S WEAPON. THE BIG DISCO BALL.
Brother Laz
Care Bear

Flying Polar Buffalo Error

View user profile http://modsbylaz.vn.cz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:13 pm

best Multiplayer N64 Game
Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusjuice on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:48 am

OoT holds NO DIFFICULTY to ****ing majoras mask. I nearly jumped out of my apartment window when I beat that damned game. Also, my favorite N64 was Starfox64. That little spaceship was that coolest thing ever.
jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum