Bombsin, how stronk?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bombsin, how stronk?

Post by Zartok on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello everyone, I'm thinking of making a caster of some sort (that is not eledruid/sorc/pala).

The casters I have been thinking about now is:
-Totemancer
-Bombsin
-Casterbarb

*It should be untwink-friendly
*Can compete with other caster
*Fun to play

Guys, any input?

Zartok
Edyrem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bombsin, how stronk?

Post by abu on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:43 pm

i played in old median xl times bomb sin was fun yeah and they can get very strong:D

abu
Living Flame

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abu on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:53 pm

i think its nothing changed much just sinergy bonus dosent exist anymore but still u can get much dmg spam phase bomb then fireball with enaf -res u should 1hit kill evrything:D
get some life on kill mana on kill bäm unkillable

abu
Living Flame

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:17 pm

Bombsins got stronger in a way because you can use immolation bomb and nova bomb from rare/crafted claws which will save you a ton of skill points. Those bombs also changed in that you used to only be able to put them at your feet whereas now you can place them at a target point. As far as assassins go they're relatively strong and have some nice cheap gear options like Dar-al-Harb shield runeword (Ix in assassin shields) and the aforementioned crafted claw.

Barbarians get a ton of free spell damage and are incredibly powerful. they also have a lot of built in survivability options in their skills as well.

Totemancers are my favorite of the three. They get a ton of free spell damage from shadows and burning veil which the totems get twice (once from the auras being on you and once from the auras being on them) which makes them deadly, especially fireheart totem. You can pretty easily build them without a single SU which makes them cheap and the high minion count, defense uberskill with built in avoid, life bonus from embalming, and an untimered teleport in bend the shadows aid his survivability greatly. The fact that totems are self firing also enables him to make use of oskills (hailstorm is my favorite but there are other great ones). He is a very strong character but will struggle with certain bosses like laz and astroga due to his minions and totems. Another downside is he is also rather action intensive in that there is always something that you can be doing whether it is casting burning veil, maintaining minion counts, casting your oskill, repositioning yourself and your totems and things like that. It makes for some fun involved gameplay but some don't like that.

Rundown

For an all around fully capable build with the correct gear I have to say go with the bombsin. She can do all ubers if played and built correctly but gearing for them is extremely important as it is for all assassins.

For an offbeat build that is also quite powerful go with the barbarian.

For finger melting command inputting nightmare of a build that can do duncraig with runewords, crafts and TUs go with the necromancer.

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abu on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:35 pm

unholy meele very powerful tooo i like him cuz hes running so fast fast killspeed + much fun also can do all ubers too. well some better with other char sin cuz u need some avoid for other charms like uldy laz yshari. u can do with pally too but u will die more.but the others ezi to get with pally

abu
Living Flame

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abu on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:37 pm

much def hp u can go all energy just stack -199 fire res get 95 all max res + 350 stacked res and u wont have problems anywhere.

abu
Living Flame

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abu on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:39 pm

after using terror strike my pally got 700k def 10k hp 95max res + stacked bout 300-400 all res -199 enemy fire res easy rape:D+ u wont die in most of ubers well i just used for heroics for farm i used holy meele or bow druid

abu
Living Flame

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Sentries in sin's tree are normal for regular game but sucks hard in uberlevels because of next delay in their explode nova, so as it was mentioned you can try bombs from craft claw / sin's shield: nova bomb and immolation bomb and they do not have any nd but they do not attack before explosion so as you can see they are require something more then brainless strategy to just cast them. So you can use combination of them and other sins's caster skills. Be sure that current caster assassin does not have any guide and gl to find a person who could give good idea/combos/strategy for that build atm.
Caster barb looks badass. Totemancer is limited for ubers. Atm strongest casters are Unholy paladin/ Sorc/ Druid.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 pm

The two o-skill bombs plus psionic storm for a face melting win.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Abu, good points about the Bombsin but try not to triple post. You can just edit your original post.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum