Storytelling Game

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Storytelling Game

Post by flubbucket on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:22 am

The sound was as a low whisper, then it was clear it was more akin to laughter and the noob frantically looked to see from where it was coming because it felt like it echoed within his very mind...and as he locked eyes with MarcoNecroX he realized it was in fact coming from him!!

(Negative cookie is bullshit!! Have one.... because of the reason)
flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:54 am

@flubbucket wrote:(Negative cookie is bullshit!! Have one.... because of the reason)

Text:
No worries. Seems someone is on a mission to discredit me, and obviously not from that story post. I'm not one to play childish vindictive games, so I'll just ignore it, but thanks for the positive cookie Very Happy . Here, have one from me as well.
taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 am

Marco slowly turned and pointed behind him to a tiny but brilliant blue pulsing light, perhaps the size of a quarter; Marco was telling the noob with his hand gesture to walk towards the light but when he looked towards it, the light suddenly became a vile color of crimson red before growing inexplicably to a human-sized portal with a blackness so intense in the middle, a physical pulling sensation tugged on all who stood near it and a dread so paralyzing overtook all but the bravest of men!
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:49 am

In a lightning flash the poor pathetic noob was turned inside out in a tight yet swirling mass of tissue, bone, and blood and then, in what appeared to resemble a black hole, he was gone from sight; when the portal snapped shut a deafening silence thundered.
flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:35 am

Marco said, "I turned him into a beast so the other creatures will think he's one of them and won't kill him right out the gate, at least not before I do." I'll give him a couple hours to lament amongst the other beasts before I go into the void and slaughter every last remaining beast in there! Such marvelous suffering, sweet justice to he who invokes the wrath of my name!"
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:50 am

Whist peered around the corner still clutching his cell phone, "I'm going back to my cubical and make the video I recorded of all this into an animation to include in Sigma. Perhaps I'll rewrite the opening sequence. Is that okay with everyone??"
flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:11 am

Vague waft-less hand gesture tossed in Whist's direction by Marco followed by an indifferent shrug, all without making eye contact. Whist felt his blood boil - all that hard work, and for what? Whist quickly h4xor'd the portal Marco was about to take so it'd take him to...
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:27 pm

a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. A dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. A middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, that lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which is called the Twilight Zone. Whist whispered, "shit's fixin' to get real for Marco. He better respect me now."
flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:07 am

But before Marco could take a new portal back, the writers begged him to defeat the fearsome dinosaur they had been trying so hard to ignore that had been gobbling them all up. What nobody knew was this was an imagination dragon, and slaying it would undo all reality in this thread, killing every character created thus far in this story and causing a new story to rise up from its ashes. Would Marco take a minute to slay the dinosaur, or ignore the pleas and take the portal in search of his prey?
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:33 am

(Imagination Dragon...awesome!!!)  Cool 

Marco rarely troubled himself with other peoples problems much less anything having to do with reality, so he spun around on his balloon penis unicorn and plunged is deeply and savagely into the undulating orifice of the awaiting portal (no lube needed). A split second and the portal closed leaving all staring silently ...until the imagination dragon drew in a huge breath and billowed out a massive fireball streaking across the room.
flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: