TTAD and its effectiveness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TTAD and its effectiveness

Post by Aiwendil22 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:33 am

Wow, all topics got flushed down the toilet (which happens to be situated in the archive), so I might get some responses Dancing 

I found this SSU Mask Idol of Rygnar with TTAD of 500. Is this effect applied to every strike? Currently a play a Trap Rat so I strike A LOT, so the increase in damage would be significant.
Also, does the increased damage show in the character menu? I see my Quill dmg rise by about 8%, but I'm not sure if it's just EWD on this helmet or EWD + TTAD.

Would this helmet be worth using over Royal Circlet/Augur's Pelt I'm using at the moment?

Thanks

Aiwendil22
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TTAD and its effectiveness

Post by The Big Ouchy on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:55 am

Unless you need the life leech, I'd stick with augur's pelt for the timestrike and bloodlust procs. Also the 100-150 damage should work out to be an awful lot more than the ttad you mentioned.

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:18 am

I think it only gets triggered by physical damage attacks/skills/spells.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:26 pm

@Quirinus wrote:I think it only gets triggered by physical damage attacks/skills/spells.

Correct to a point. TTAD adds flat +damage after the damage calc. It should still apply even if all damage is converted to some other type--but I could be talking out my @ss here. It is also triggered by phys damsge spells. and--as Marco recently confirmed for me--it re-triggers doom!! Two Doom procs for the price of one!! Yes, it will be applied to every quill--assuming that QS works like every other wdm multi-hit skill. So, QS + TTAD + Doom (should) = STOMP, STOMP, STOMP.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum