Help my sorceress!!

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Help my sorceress!!

Post by TomKatz03 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:47 pm

[quote="shenron276"]
@TomKatz03 wrote:Wow! how much your defence is now ?
Just a bit under 500,000 (I'm lightning/cold sorceress, so I super maxed both Snow Queen/Warp Armor that gives defense and uber skill Baneblade )... I don't see any other way to get a lot more defense (except maybe COTW jewel with Lionheart/Bear Stance but I never got a single COTW in my Median career Very Happy)... In case you don't know ==> COTW = Cornerstone of the World

Really ?? How i find that ?? COTW ? Because he make good buff skill its very useful for sorceress!! WHERE I CAN FIND THEM Very Happy

TomKatz03
Living Flame

Kindergarden King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by space_pirate on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Find them..... /drumroll...... In destruction difficulty.

space_pirate
Cog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:20 am

@TomKatz03 wrote:Really ?? How i find that ?? COTW ? Because he make good buff skill its very useful for sorceress!! WHERE I CAN FIND THEM Very Happy
Destruction difficulty only... Vizjun has increased jewel drop bias, so theoretically it's the best place to get one, but don't think it's an easy quest (I never got a single one and I play Median for about two years)... It's probably the rarest item you can get in Median, especially good one like those with Lionheart or Bear Stance... Don't rely too much on getting them... Very Happy And, there's so many skills that can spawn on it, so chances for a good COTW are practically zero (uber skills/passive skills cannot spawn on COTW)... Good luck on that quest Very Happy

Last edited by shenron276 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TomKatz03 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:47 am

@shenron276 wrote:
@TomKatz03 wrote:Really ?? How i find that ?? COTW ? Because he make good buff skill its very useful for sorceress!! WHERE I CAN FIND THEM Very Happy
Destruction difficulty only... Vizjun has increased jewel drop bias, so theoreticly it's the best place to get one, but don't think it's an easy quest (I never got a single one and I play Median for about a two years)... It's probably the rarest item you can get in Median, especially good one like those with Lionheart or Bear Stance... Don't rely too much on getting it... And, there's so many skills that can spawn on it, so chances for a good COTW are practically zero (uber skills cannot spawn on COTW)... Good luck on that quest Very Happy
Aye! Aye! 2 years ? o.O you find just cotw for 2 years shit....

TomKatz03
Living Flame

Kindergarden King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:23 am

@TomKatz03 wrote:Aye! Aye! 2 years ? o.O you find just cotw for 2 years shit....
Yep, 2 years playing period and not a single one Sad And ,on old forum, there was a guy who said he found two of them in one day (I think he even posted screenshots of them)... I was like: WTF?????? It's a matter of luck... DO YOU FEEL LUCKY, PUNK? Very Happy

Last edited by shenron276 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TomKatz03 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:07 am

@shenron276 wrote:
Yep, 2 years playing period and not a single one :(And on old forum, there was a guy who said he found two of them in one day (I think he even posted a screenshots)... I was like: WTF?????? It's a matter of luck... DO YOU FEEL LUCKY, PUNK? Very Happy
Damn! Maybe Magic find time would need to be higher ?? like more than 800 % mf because i made a necromancer summoner pure but my mf was over 1032 % mf lol Razz in k3k they drop fucking set Madness!! In a single game, k3k, i can get over 20 sets LOL but no jewel cotw jésus christ

TomKatz03
Living Flame

Kindergarden King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:24 am

@TomKatz03 wrote:Damn! Maybe Magic find time would need to be higher ?? like more than 800 % mf because i made a necromancer summoner pure but my mf was over 1032 % mf lol :Pin k3k they drop fucking set Madness!! In a single game, k3k, i can get over 20 sets LOL but no jewel cotw jésus christ
Yeah, % MF helps a lot, of course, but higher it is, smaller the difference... You won't notice much difference between 800% MF and 1000% MF... I mean, the higher, the better, but it's unnecessary to go that far... Better try to get bigger damage per second, it will speed up the farming process... It's better to have 500% MF and do K3K 3 times in 10 mins, than doing it once with 1000% MF in 10 mins... So it's generally not a good idea to sacrifice damage for better MF...

Last edited by shenron276 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:36 am

@shenron276 wrote:
@TomKatz03 wrote:Aye! Aye! 2 years ? o.O you find just cotw for 2 years shit....
Yep, 2 years playing period and not a single one Sad And on old forum, there was a guy who said he found two of them in one day (I think he even posted a screenshots)... I was like: WTF?????? It's a matter of luck... DO YOU FEEL LUCKY, PUNK? Very Happy
I have a friend who finds minimum 4 cotws every ladder. Doesnt go out of Vizjun. Then its a matter of luck if the cotw has a useful skill on it, but he manages to find at least one good every ladder.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:41 am

@Wotan wrote:I have a friend who finds minimum 4 cotws every ladder. Doesnt go out of Vizjun.  Then its a matter of luck if the cotw has a useful skill on it, but he manages to find at least one good every ladder.
It's a matter of luck definitely... COTWs are not that important to me so that I desperately need them for some build or something... I'd like to get some cool ones, no doubt about that, but not that much to farm Vizjun (I don't like that level) Very Happy

Last edited by shenron276 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TomKatz03 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:52 pm

@shenron276 wrote:
@TomKatz03 wrote:Damn! Maybe Magic find time would need to be higher ?? like more than 800 % mf because i made a necromancer summoner pure but my mf was over 1032 % mf lol :Pin k3k they drop fucking set Madness!! In a single game, k3k, i can get over 20 sets LOL but no jewel cotw jésus christ
Yeah, % MF helps a lot, of course, but higher it is, smaller the difference... You won't notice much difference between 800% MF and 1000% MF... I mean, the higher, the better, but it's unnecessary to go that far... Better try to get bigger damage per second, it will speed up the farming process... It's better to have 500% MF and do K3K 3 times in 10 mins, than doing it once with 1000% MF in 10 mins... So it's generally not a good idea to sacrifice damage for better MF...
better get 500 % mf! mhmm... i wish that someone make tablet for mf chance % drop

TomKatz03
Living Flame

Kindergarden King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum