Short Questions Thread (v5)

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by gg2 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 pm

I was exploring the glorious docs and I was in the affixes section and something is bugging me. What exactly is rarity? I mean by that does it mean that the affix will spawn once x event or it's rather just a scale? The higher it is mean it's rarer or that it will appear more often? Thank you.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:32 pm

@gg2 wrote:I was exploring the glorious docs and I was in the affixes section and something is bugging me. What exactly is rarity? I mean by that does it mean that the affix will spawn once x event or it's rather just a scale? The higher it is mean it's rarer or that it will appear more often? Thank you.
Lower number = smaller chance to get affix...
Higher number = greater chance to get affix...

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Royco on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:23 pm

1. Does reanimates count as members of the "Party" when using Nephalem Weapons?
1½. What is its range?
2. How does Shamanic Trance work for summons other than the Barbarian's Spirits? I noticed that the Super Secret Sacred Unique Amazon shield (Sunbeam) has a few levels of it.
2½. Does it gain duration per level? And if so, how much?

Royco
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Another questions about affic, the ilevel required is the min level or it have to be that specific lvl? or the closer it is of it?

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:00 pm

@lastxresort wrote:What kind of attacks do the demon lords in Yshari Sanctum Forest area have. They don't touch my druid but i have no idea how they are killing my amazon.
Probably poison.

@gg2 wrote:I was exploring the glorious docs and I was in the affixes section and something is bugging me. What exactly is rarity? I mean by that does it mean that the affix will spawn once x event or it's rather just a scale? The higher it is mean it's rarer or that it will appear more often? Thank you.
I believe the chance to spawn of a certain affix is calculated by dividing it's rarity by the sum of rarities of all the affixes from its group.
Not sure how the total group chance to spawn is calculated, probably the same chance for each group. (if not that, then it's probably the same way as affixes, but I doubt it)

@Royco wrote:1. Does reanimates count as members of the "Party" when using Nephalem Weapons?
1½. What is its range?
2. How does Shamanic Trance work for summons other than the Barbarian's Spirits? I noticed that the Super Secret Sacred Unique Amazon shield (Sunbeam) has a few levels of it.
2½. Does it gain duration per level? And if so, how much?
1. Yes, the should count.
1½. No idea, you can easily test it. Should be at least half the screen diameter.
2. Don't remember the exact wording from it, but any general bonus that it gives should apply to all summons (ofc the barb-spirit-only bonuses probably don't work on other summons, I don't know for sure though, but logic dictates that)
2½. If I remember correctly, yes it gains duration per level. Don't really remember, but at like 20+ level it should last at least 15 min. Someone who has an actual character can tell you for sure though.

@gg2 wrote:Another questions about affic, the ilevel required is the min level or it have to be that specific lvl? or the closer it is of it?
for example:
if the affix has the required ilvl 50, and the item has ilvl 49, it won't appear on the item. if the item has ilvl 50, the affix can appear on the item.
if the required ilvl for the affix is 49, and the item has ilvl 50, the affix can appear on the item.

required level to wear/use the item is not related to the item ilvl.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:07 pm

@Royco
1. No, non of your "party" members don't get bonus from NW, only you get it.
Q: Is it just me or my Shadowfiends not getting affected by any aura/most of buffs?!
A: It's just you, they do get affect, but they don't get the animation because of bein' too cool for it.
(Writeup by NexX, based on A by Brother Laz)
Basically all of your summons/reanimates/merc are affected by the any auras only when they're in it's range.

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moasseman on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:12 pm

@Quirinus wrote:
@Royco wrote:
2. Don't remember the exact wording from it, but any general bonus that it gives should apply to all summons (ofc the barb-spirit-only bonuses probably don't work on other summons, I don't know for sure though, but logic dictates that)
I was wondering the same thing when I ran into the said SSSU Phoenix shield, but the skill, by the wording, would only buff "Ancient spirits"

E:
@hellgrind wrote:@Royco
Why does NW say "Enchants your party's weapons with XXXXXX" then =/?

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Royco on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Quirinus & hellgrind wrote:-Snip-
Oooh. So Nephalem Weapons is an aura? I thought it was a buff that you had to re-cast every time you needed to re-summon stuff because they were out of range or had died. Thanks Very Happy

Also, I tried using the Paaliaq Runeword (level 22 Shamanic Trance on kill). It only lasted ~5 seconds, allowed two extra Spirits and probably boosted my damage a tiny bit. Thought it would last longer and do more for such a low (1%) chance and high level.

Royco
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:17 am

@Moasseman wrote:
@Quirinus wrote:
@Royco wrote:
I was wondering the same thing when I ran into the said SSSU Phoenix shield, but the skill, by the wording, would only buff "Ancient spirits"

PICTURE

E:
@hellgrind wrote:@Royco
Why does NW say "Enchants your party's weapons with XXXXXX" then =/?
a) NW is a buff, not aura, so you have to re-cast it every time you summon new minions or if the duration passes. I'm pretty sure it affects summons, as I remember toying with it when I had a summoner barb. You should be able to see the on-cast animation on you and your minions if I remember correctly.

b) There are items that allow you to summon barbarian spirits. For example one of the amazon headgear pieces. That's why shamanic trance is useful (it gives mana regen as well Razz) I think the oskill one last longer than 5 sec. XD

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AboveGodlike on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:43 am

Can someone tell me if The Cow Rodeo has his 20% drop for UMO on all difficulties? or only destruction?
- Trying to farm for Marksman Orbs

AboveGodlike
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum