Screen Recording Group

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Screen Recording Group

Post by jesusjuice on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:56 am

Well, this mod is really cool. and i like it alot! but the community isn't like for other games, and that's a downright shame.... so i was wondering if i go start recording after the whole MXL vX update, who'll come with me and play? I'll be uploading these videos on youtube. so, yeah. first we'll kick the story out the way and then do the ubers. probably enough times for us all of us to get the loot of course. so, if your in... just click up on this post and I'll PM you.

Edit: Post Up, Not click.

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!
Posts : 353
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screen Recording Group

Post by arhowk on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:08 am

hamachi/tunngle or TSW?

arhowk
Thunderbolt

Posts : 215
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screen Recording Group

Post by MUS01 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:18 am

@jesusjuice wrote:Well, this mod is really cool. and i like it alot! but the community isn't like for other games, and that's a downright shame.... so i was wondering if i go start recording after the whole MXL vX update, who'll come with me and play? I'll be uploading these videos on youtube. so, yeah. first we'll kick the story out the way and then do the ubers. probably enough times for us all of us to get the loot of course. so, if your in... just click up on this post and I'll PM you.

Edit: Post Up, Not click.
I will go after the reset.... However, for real life issues, I play mainly sat and sundays day in the week..

MUS01
Burning Dead

Posts : 1040
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screen Recording Group

Post by jesusjuice on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:51 am

@arhowk wrote:hamachi/tunngle or TSW?
Personally, I would prefer Hamachi, but my router isn't exactly Windows 8 optimized. And don't be discouraged if i ask you to go get a skype. video can/will be turned off for privacy reasons. So, to be simple.... depends on how many hits we get.

@MUS01 wrote:I will go after the reset.... However, for real life issues, I play mainly sat and sundays day in the week..
That's fine. I wanted to go after the update also.

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!
Posts : 353
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screen Recording Group

Post by arhowk on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:59 am

@jesusjuice wrote:
@arhowk wrote:hamachi/tunngle or TSW?
Personally, I would prefer Hamachi, but my router isn't exactly Windows 8 optimized. And don't be discouraged if i ask you to go get a skype. video can/will be turned off for privacy reasons. So, to be simple.... depends on how many hits we get.

@MUS01 wrote:I will go after the reset.... However, for real life issues, I play mainly sat and sundays day in the week..
That's fine. I wanted to go after the update also.
I use hamachi/skype but I prefer not to use voice, just not used to it.

arhowk
Thunderbolt

Posts : 215
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screen Recording Group

Post by jesusjuice on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:21 am

@arhowk wrote:
@jesusjuice wrote:
@arhowk wrote:hamachi/tunngle or TSW?
Personally, I would prefer Hamachi, but my router isn't exactly Windows 8 optimized. And don't be discouraged if i ask you to go get a skype. video can/will be turned off for privacy reasons. So, to be simple.... depends on how many hits we get.

@MUS01 wrote:I will go after the reset.... However, for real life issues, I play mainly sat and sundays day in the week..
That's fine. I wanted to go after the update also.
I use hamachi/skype but I prefer not to use voice, just not used to it.
Hey, man... whatever floats your boat. being in the game, is damn well good enough. I'm just saying I'll be doing a commentary.

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!
Posts : 353
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screen Recording Group

Post by LIKEABOSS69 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Lol id be up for it if your on TSW

LIKEABOSS69
Darkwarden

Posts : 96
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screen Recording Group

Post by jesusjuice on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:04 pm

@LIKEABOSS69 wrote:Lol id be up for it if your on TSW
i dunno if we're using TSW cause it requires the newest version, and some people don't always use it cause of multi res

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!
Posts : 353
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screen Recording Group

Post by arhowk on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:15 pm

@jesusjuice wrote:
@LIKEABOSS69 wrote:Lol id be up for it if your on TSW
i dunno if we're using TSW cause it requires the newest version, and some people don't always use it cause of multi res
Even if TSW used a mres-compatible version, its still illegal to use in server

arhowk
Thunderbolt

Posts : 215
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screen Recording Group

Post by jesusjuice on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:53 pm

@arhowk wrote:
@jesusjuice wrote:
@LIKEABOSS69 wrote:Lol id be up for it if your on TSW
i dunno if we're using TSW cause it requires the newest version, and some people don't always use it cause of multi res
Even if TSW used a mres-compatible version, its still illegal to use in server
i'm just saying i'd prefer non-TSW cause that means I'd have to start over.

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!
Posts : 353
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum