SLOW MECHANICS

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SLOW MECHANICS

Post by Quirinus on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Well who the heck whacks monsters with a bow i superbeast anyway? If you want a challenge, go play hardcore by switching your mouse and keyboard hand. xD

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamioculcas on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Actually, my build is odd but effective. I use double mod T6 webspinner with 30% spike nova on melee, which in turn procs the shit out of it and spreads miasma over the map. It's effective with Auhe belt's Foretress, T6 light gauntlets for crucify (more strike), sots, hanagabi, doom ammy, unseelie rings for even more slow with miasma, and cham boots for sor. He gets the best of both worlds: melee and strike procs. Using only normal attack allows me to invest all into passive buffs and im not affected by curses like unseelie which disables skills.

Zamioculcas
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Lol, sounds wacky, but fun.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Until you realize it Sucks. Have fun Razz

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamioculcas on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:33 pm

@Sexen wrote:Until you realize it Sucks. Have fun Razz

How it was with yo mamma..

Zamioculcas
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:26 pm

Nah my mom is a pro Razz

Seriously though I was talking about the sssu bow noob Rolling Eyes

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natobomb on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:18 pm

I read this entire thread and somehow still found a way to have a question. I'm still learning the mechanics of the mod with O-skills and procs and stuff, so when something like CTC atmg on kill happens.. I'm not sure what properties it takes... If I am an assassin, and I want to build a char with 90% slow that can fire ranged attacks everywhere and proc lots of striking or death procs, what slow am I looking for? Another post I read said fill sockets with 1% slow Jewels (Nas JC), but the docs say the jewels will give 1% slow melee target. With a throw sin, how is slowing an entire screen possible with this? Do the procs that carry WDM trigger it? or do I have to switch to a Nagi and crucify a couple times to spread it a little bit? My whole build is based on the idea of slowing everything down to slowy farm some of the harder more dense areas. But the way the jewel reads, I'm not sure it will even work... Any Advice would be awesome.. I'm referencing the Time Bandit - throwsin guide BTW.

Natobomb
Stygian Watcher

TGGood 425

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:42 pm

You need slow target modifier if you want it to work with missiles (wdm missiles). The wdm damage is affected by youe damage. You can see what mods wdm missiles carry if you go to the docs/faq/lfaq and search for "what does my attack carry" and look under the missiles/ranged subsection.

Nas jewelcraft used to give slow target, but it was nerfed to just slow melee target, so youre probably reading a guide for some older version (obviously, slow melee target doesnt work with wdm missiles).

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natobomb on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:31 pm

Yeah, That's what I expected to hear. I didn't notice this until I went to start crafting jewels. Then the red flag went up and I thought.. Sh*t.. this may not even work. I guess I'll hybrid it to 120 and then pick a build when I see what gear is available and what I like to play. Thanks.

Natobomb
Stygian Watcher

TGGood 425

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum